• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at Sacramento ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Loudo2002

What did he do?

• TeamTarek

@NoLimits0 said...

Man not a single mention of Morris here today. No experts really talked about it. Yet somehow 32% owned in GPP 50% in cash. I hope karma is real.

I bet all the experts I just went with Harden/LeBron and fillers like Morris, Anderson, Ariza, and Crowder.

Thought the same. Literally NO1 talked about him, how can he be 50% owned?

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Lonzo and KCP killing

• mbunner23

Morris back on bench.

• Hiqhliqht

Tucker or Grant in cash ??

• Beckhams3Fingers

@NoLimits0 said...

Man not a single mention of Morris here today. No experts really talked about it. Yet somehow 32% owned in GPP 50% in cash. I hope karma is real.

I bet all the experts I just went with Harden/LeBron and fillers like Morris, Anderson, Ariza, and Crowder.

Dude, here’s a tip. Sign up for one of the many analytics sites that give nightly projected value numbers. You’ll see guys like Morris at the top (tonight for example). I never listen to podcasts. Just study the data yourself, it’s all out there.

• stevegainz

Maybe Lonzo will get me enough points to make up for Kief haha

• sanders_tj

@SISguys said...

NBA players have to be the softest professional athletes in the world.

Die hard hockey fan here. It’s repulsive lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

surpisingly Kelly oubre Jr 15% owned in fanduel 33$ slam. I didn’t account for injuries tonight while taking him thats for sure though.

• malickiville

@sanders_tj said...

Absolutely loving this slate.

Most owned players:
    Randle: 55%
    Lebron: 42%
    Harden: 42%
    Westbrook: 42%
    Simmons: 40%
    Wall: 40%
    Clarkson: 38%
    Ingram: 32%
    Redick: 31%
    Tucker: 30%
    Wade: 25%

Thinking I have WAY too much Tucker and Redick.

What site/contest are these from?

Also, How in the world is JJ 31%? I’m not saying the guy sucks, he’s a great shooter. I guess it’s his price, but the 40fps the other night might be the only time he has ever done that.

• jjpk

@TeamTarek said...

Price and matchup. I have him in one of 3 LUs. I figured he would be good for 6x if he got 22-25 minutes.

• SISguys

Go ahead and score 50 KCP just to rub it in my face because I pick dudes that stub a finger nightly and pull themselves out of games.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@skankinmat said...

Wow. It really is just perfect that he is the quintessential cash play and gets hurt in the first few minutes.

Wow…. it never fails…. night over? Can one just have some fun for a few hours? Is the 3rd night in a row that I get derailed in the 1st Q of the 1st game.

And to think that I hate kieff and kept trying to get him out to the last minute, but you go down to Tucker or J Green and than the last spot at $5k was hateful like… TJ Mac, really?
    So went with kieff and Clarkson with my last 8,800…

• fanturds

pretty sure Morris went BACK to the locker room

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@TeamTarek said...

O/U total played a part. Lakers fast past game and the price.

• malickiville

@KATburger said...

I recommended him. He’s in play good gpp flyer

What site/contest are these from?

Also, How in the world is JJ 31%? I’m not saying the guy sucks, he’s a great shooter. I guess it’s his price, but the 40fps the other night might be the only time he has ever done that.

• pbr713

@TeamTarek said...

He’s a pivot off randle. Stars and scrubs lineup owners had to mix and match the value plays in hopes of hitting.

I did see him mentioned a couple of times today though

• SISguys

Starter for uptempo offense, coming back from injury but slowly inching towards 30 minutes a game. He was priced around $6k last year. Getting him at $4.4 was a steal.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

I bet all the experts just went with Harden/LeBron and fillers like Morris, Anderson, Ariza, and Crowder.

No such thing as ownership pivots. Once the ownership comes out all the ownership on these guys will be massive.

I liked Morris a lot this morning. He tears up the Lakers. But when I sat down to begin constructing lineups, he was always $100 more than I needed him to be, and so he didn’t fit into many of my builds. I still have him in a quarter of my GPP lineups, but thankfully not in my cash lineup.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@fanturds said...

pretty sure Morris went BACK to the locker room

If he did he came back because hes on the bench

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

But guys if Markief Morris is 50% owned your one dud away from magic happening. So hang tight and fingures crossed?

• jglumsic

At least kcp is saving my cash lineup with the loss of Morris

• malickiville

@KATburger said...

I recommended him. He’s in play good gpp flyer

I have a LU with Jeff Green as well. Complete dart toss with that guy, but good luck as well!

• Beckhams3Fingers

I have 0 Kief. I just didn’t trust that he’s only played a couple games. I was surprised his projected value was that high with such little data to go on. I couldn’t have foreseen an injury, but I’m glad my gut told me to stay away.

• eleanorRigby

Damn. Made two linupes. Both have Morris. Grrrrr

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).