• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at Sacramento ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sanders_tj

@malickiville said...

What site/contest are these from?

Also, How in the world is JJ 31%? I’m not saying the guy sucks, he’s a great shooter. I guess it’s his price, but the 40fps the other night might be the only time he has ever done that.

Sorry. I meant to type that these are MY most owned players.

• bigkino217

@malickiville said...

The thing with the Wizards is that no one thinks as highly of them, as they do themselves. They are “ok”, but I certainly don’t think they are that good. They have talent, but they are mentally weak—-similar to Houston type of team. talent, no doubt. soft? no doubt.

That’s my take. They have good players, and Wall is very good, but they don’t have any legit super stars imo that can push them to the next level. Maybe they change my perception of them this year, but I don’t see it.

wall and beal LOVE to call themselves the best backcourt in the NBA even though basically no one will agree with them lol

• malickiville

@KATburger said...

But guys if Markief Morris is 50% owned your one dud away from magic happening. So hang tight and fingures crossed?

He’s 18% in my DK contest—-I wish he was 50%

• firemedicpat

Happy that I got Lonzo right tonight! 10% on a tiny slate.

• superstars92

Can Clarkson please take away some of that Lonzo usage please. Lonzo looks good tonight. I have like 0% him.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@malickiville said...

What site/contest are these from?

Also, How in the world is JJ 31%? I’m not saying the guy sucks, he’s a great shooter. I guess it’s his price, but the 40fps the other night might be the only time he has ever done that.

Think you may have quoted wrong post brotha.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@firemedicpat said...

I saw him. Projected value was near the top, but… Lonzo. I rostered him when he scored zero real points the other night, so now I’m like

• choppadown

Got Morris in all three of my lineups tonight. bleh.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@firemedicpat said...

21% in 33$ slam FD. Some people were definitely high on him there.

• blackdirkdiggler

Thats right’s Lonzo. Keep eating like Liangelo’s freedom in China depends on it!!

• firemedicpat

@superstars92 said...

Can Clarkson please take away some of that Lonzo usage please. Lonzo looks good tonight. I have like 0% him.

I have both. So sure!

• jglumsic

Man of course Otto Porter decides to light it up this time against the lakers. Last time when i was heavy on him he was a bust.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@firemedicpat said...

I had this gut feeling…. and then chickened out… triple double watch

• firemedicpat

@KATburger said...

Pretty low for FD on a short slate too

• roomchat

Is it too late to go back and put some Otto into my lineups?

• bigkino217

@KATburger said...

or it was more that just none of the PGs on FD were very good value

• hbomb57

Someone mentioned a while back being sry if you took Otto, at 8% and 16.5 in the 1st I am glad I took him.

• firemedicpat

@Unico10 said...

I had this gut feeling…. and then chickened out… triple double watch

Definitely a good start!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@malickiville said...

He’s 18% in my DK contest—-I wish he was 50%

Probably pricier over there.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@roomchat said...

Is it too late to go back and put some Otto into my lineups?

It is for most people

• colb24

Morris went to ride the stationary bike not to locker room … leg tight should return

• gillio

Porter at 6% :)

• colb24

@colb24 said...

Morris went to ride the stationary bike not to locker room … leg tight should return

Unless he doesn’t get loose then goodnight for Morris

• skankinmat

@Unico10 said...

Wow…. it never fails…. night over? Can one just have some fun for a few hours? Is the 3rd night in a row that I get derailed in the 1st Q of the 1st game.

And to think that I hate kieff and kept trying to get him out to the last minute, but you go down to Tucker or J Green and than the last spot at $5k was hateful like… TJ Mac, really?
    So went with kieff and Clarkson with my last 8,800…

I dont think the night is over esp if youre playing cash. He is back on the sideline now and may come back. They said he was riding a stationery bike and not in the locker room so it might have been cramps or something. My only issue is that if he is not on the floor then Porter is cleaning up the rebounds and peripherals…and since I dont have Porter. thats a double whammy.

• firemedicpat

@colb24 said...

Knee looked pretty limpy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).