• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at Sacramento ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@firemedicpat said...

Pretty low for FD on a short slate too

Yea true given expected totals and pace. Wall 35% with him. assuming the rest of the field is mostly RWB and draws blank ??? lol i paired russ and mudiay..

• Anton83

@Unico10 said...

I had this gut feeling…. and then chickened out… triple double watch

lol i play him every day hoping for that break out game , got my lakers/wiz game stack with him

• superstars92

You know how there’s that other thread about Otto Porter and why the pros didn’t pick him when he was chalk that night (45% owned). He is playing the same Lakers team (but at home tonight) and instead of being chalk, he’s 5% owned.

I guess people don’t trust the process. If he was good then, he is supposed to be good now (Morris and Oubre have similar usages if your argument is that Morris is back), so I guess that one bad game makes a huge difference in terms of recency bias. His price did go up by 800 since then, but he is also at home to compensate. 800 dollars and at home isn’t enough to explain 45% to 5%.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@KATburger said...

Probably pricier over there.

Morris is 50% owned in cash, not GPPs.

• malickiville

@KATburger said...

Think you may have quoted wrong post brotha.

yes indeeb haha

• jglumsic

At least Morris is in the positive pts. Not pulling a len. With -.50 last night in the whole first half haha.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Clarkson HAM

• eleanorRigby

@colb24 said...

Morris went to ride the stationary bike not to locker room … leg tight should return

Don’t mess with me brother.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@walkoff9 said...

Clarkson HAM

You ain’t joking.

• dogplayer

Note to self: Gortat sucks.

• jglumsic

@walkoff9 said...

Clarkson HAM

The professional scorer is back at it. LOCKED IN

• malickiville

Gonna need a high score to win tonight, unlike last night. Someone may push 380-400 on DK.

• chunkybangles

KCP on fire to start- then does absolutely nothing as soon as Clarkson comes into the game, lol.

• superstars92

In retrospect I probably should have chosen Markieff Morris over Ryan Anderson on my cash team for the same 4.4k at the same position. It might work out though, but I guess Markieff was supposed to be “safer” barring injury. As I mentioned earlier I went against all the stats to choose Ryan Anderson tonight.

Who knows though still counting on Anderson and his 24/8/3/1/1 tonight at home too =).

Markieff would have definitely hit 5x without the injury, maybe 6x so a bit unlucky for you guys if he doesn’t come in.

• jadoninc

Jordan clarkson is a fpoints per minute best right now

• jglumsic

Damn that sucks they called back Clarkson’s layup that

• colb24

@firemedicpat said...

Knee looked pretty limpy.

Yeah him riding the bike and being on the bench was pretty positive just banged up a bit but it being regular season I bet we don’t see him again which sucks he started out good lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Hey guy’s I did do a take on the night and will be following up with my crazy style plays daily. If you wanna read and yell at me on there lol feel free. Last time i’ll really mention it in the thread though. It hadn’t published yet when i posted earlier. https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/a-contrarian-s-guide-daily-projections-of-nba-game-scripts-2176219

• RogueGrinder

@jglumsic said...

Man of course Otto Porter decides to light it up this time against the lakers. Last time when i was heavy on him he was a bust.

Did you not play him because he was a bust last time?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Clarkson looses an assist now?

• bigkino217

AD below 10%. interesting

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Val off to a good start

• murphstahoe

@Epignosis said...

You ain’t joking.

Did he lose some stat just now?

• Dfspacman

No ball, no money

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Valancunis!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).