• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at Sacramento ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SISguys

Morris is nowhere to be found on the bench. Not looking good for his return.

• hawgfan

7.8% in the DK $8

• superstars92

I stuck to what I was saying earlier on in the day. Harden/LeBron are almost on every single team and of course cash and I mixed them in with the 3-5k value plays like Anderson, Clarkson, JR Smith, Korver, Ariza, Crowder, and even Garrett Temple at 3.5k. Hope this Houston/Cleveland game goes as expected.

• bigkino217

@walkoff9 said...

Valancunis!

im just praying not to see any fouls lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

Norman Powell with a quick trey. I have him in my cash game at 15.5%. I’m cashing with Clarkson and Powell playing only right now.

• malickiville

@colb24 said...

Yeah him riding the bike and being on the bench was pretty positive just banged up a bit but it being regular season I bet we don’t see him again which sucks he started out good lol

He had hernia issues, so if this is a knee he will get back in there. Better get back in there hahaha…usually when I play him it’s fouls.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Still no morris is a bad sign.

• jglumsic

@RogueGrinder said...

Did you not play him because he was a bust last time?

Lost trust in him. Cause hes so inconsistent. I never liked playing him in general cause of that. But the one time I decided to give him a go he was a huge let down. Just a guy on my do not play list.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

I stuck to what I was saying earlier on in the day. Harden/LeBron are almost on every single team and of course cash and I mixed them in with the 3-5k value plays like Anderson, Clarkson, JR Smith, Korver, Ariza, Crowder, and even Garrett Temple at 3.5k. Hope this Houston/Cleveland game goes as expected.

Yea i liked temple when constructing last night as well. Ariza should benefit today too. Will be there cog on defense imo

• superstars92

You can still cash with Morris. I see him as 40-50% owned in my double ups and I see him as 30% owned in GPPs.

I believe if Crowder/Anderson also bust, you can still cash with Morris. If Anderson gets like only 15 FPs and Morris 7.5 FPs, you just need to make it up with 7.5 FP somewhere else.

Sucks about the Morris injury sorry guys. Had that happen with Butler/AD on the same night, so I know how that feels.

• billholler

@NoLimits0 said...

Man not a single mention of Morris here today. No experts really talked about it. Yet somehow 32% owned in GPP 50% in cash. I hope karma is real.

I bet all the experts just went with Harden/LeBron and fillers like Morris, Anderson, Ariza, and Crowder.

No such thing as ownership pivots. Once the ownership comes out all the ownership on these guys will be massive.

His projection here on RG was 30%. He is only 22.8% on DK $8 tourney. Not sure where you are getting that 50% from unless you are in a quarter arcade cash game. Once again, maybe you should quit whining and admit you’re wrong. Maybe you will learn something. Doubt it, but just maybe.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@bigkino217 said...

AD below 10%. interesting

I told you, Glass is such a juicy contrarian play tonight.

• terrypercs

AD at 7% is a crime , hope he smashes all you fuckers.

• osuryanf

I’m insanely exposed to Morris so logging on and seeing that was unwelcomed news.

• malickiville

I’m heavy on Cousins/Wall, but I’m heaviest on RWB. Have a LBJ/RWB and RWB/Cousins, should be an interesting night.

good luck boys

• Beckhams3Fingers

@KATburger said...

Hey guy’s I did do a take on the night and will be following up with my crazy style plays daily. If you wanna read and yell at me on there lol feel free. Last time i’ll really mention it in the thread though. It hadn’t published yet when i posted earlier. https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/a-contrarian-s-guide-daily-projections-of-nba-game-scripts-2176219

Good stuff KAT! Good read. I’m on some of those plays. I like your Norman play for sure. I also have some Temple. I think one of those harder contrarian strategies is to figure out which top dollar guys to fade. I read a good article about it today. Tonight’s slate is a prime example of having like 6 studs on the slate, and figuring out where the herd will go. That’s why I have zero Harden lol!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@terrypercs said...

Or its a sign? we shall see.

• RogueGrinder

They stat corrected Clarkson and took his rebound away

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@terrypercs said...

He can’t smash me. He’d break his pinky finger.

• dogplayer

Looks like I’ll be turning this shit off early with Morris and Gortat on my cash teams.

• colb24

Morris is just training for Tour de France no big deal he may or may not play basketball today ….

• firemedicpat

I really love the Kuzma 40 minutes a game. Hopefully he can produce tonight.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Good stuff KAT! Good read. I’m on some of those plays. I like your Norman play for sure. I also have some Temple. I think one of those harder contrarian strategies is to figure out which top dollar guys to fade. I read a good article about it today. Tonight’s slate is a prime example of having like 6 studs on the slate, and figuring out where the herd will go. That’s why I have zero Harden lol!

Yea man have to take a risk on slates like this. Paid for RWB Simmons and Harden. We could still end up close … not calling for busts on the studs but one has to score more than the other…nailing who is key. And thank you man appreciate it.

• firemedicpat

@colb24 said...

Morris is just training for Tour de France no big deal he may or may not play basketball today ….

Doesn’t look like it.

• malickiville

I faded Porter only due to expecting a blow out since LAL embarrassed DC last time. It’s still early, but he’s on pace for 80 lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).