• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at Sacramento ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• terrypercs

@KATburger said...

Or its a sign? we shall see.

I just figured it was a salary thing; guys paid for harden, lebron, Simmons. Why were you off Glass?

• skankinmat

Clarkson COOKING

• jglumsic

So far so good no fouls for any of the big men in the TOR/NO game

• firemedicpat

@malickiville said...

I faded Porter only due to expecting a blow out since LAL embarrassed DC last time. It’s still early, but he’s on pace for 80 lol.

Hasn’t come out of the game yet. haha.

• firemedicpat

Randle wants to foul out ASAP.

• firemedicpat

@jglumsic said...

So far so good no fouls for any of the big men in the TOR/NO game

Would be very surprised if this is not a blowout.

• pick6er

Update from Wizards broadcast: Markieff is fine, there is no injury, but he’s still on the bike. #shrug

Twitter feed. Let’s hope so!

• murphstahoe

@skankinmat said...

Clarkson COOKING

Randle taking an ice bath. On average, I’m average.

• terrypercs

Ibakas playing well

• malickiville

IBAKA!!!!!!!!

• osuryanf

Anyone know how many points you get for riding a 10k on the stationary bike during the game? On DraftKings, not FD

• Beckhams3Fingers

@KATburger said...

Yea man have to take a risk on slates like this. Paid for RWB Simmons and Harden. We could still end up close … not calling for busts on the studs but one has to score more than the other…nailing who is key. And thank you man appreciate it.

That’s nuts that you fit all 3 of those guys in there lol! I think your article really touches on something I’ve been struggling with for a while now… following the herd. One of the hardest things to do in DFS is go contrarian on a regular basis. When all the data, projections, etc point to player A, it’s hard to pivot to player B. I’m a GPP only guy, so this is at the heart of the matter lol

• murphstahoe

that clarkson assist keeps appearing and disappearing. It will probably reappear, I’ll make the money by half a point, go to bed, then get taken out of the money when it disappears again

• osuryanf

@terrypercs said...

Ibakas playing well

See my article today – I was all over him!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@terrypercs said...

I just figured it was a salary thing; guys paid for harden, lebron, Simmons. Why were you off Glass?

Touched couple pages back but Toronto has alot of quality big men so regardless if those starters get into foul trouble they still have length and strength to contest. Don’t like the high minutes boogie and davis are coming off of and 5th game in 9 nights. Didn’t call for a bust performance where they throw 20 fps out there but I just don’t like what i believe to be there ceiling matching up with toronto. Figured couple charge calls could get in there as well. I predicted the starting guards would have to win this one for new orleans.

• sanders_tj

Frazier already over 3x. yeah buddy!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@osuryanf said...

See my article today – I was all over him!

GREAT WRITE UP BROTHER!! I READ!! been waiting for you to post again to let you know!!

• jglumsic

@firemedicpat said...

Could happen. Im just happy ibaka and val are matching the boogie/glass numbers so far. value paying off

• fanturds

Nogueira picked up 3 fouls in about 90 seconds.

• Dfspacman

Tonites slate is already taking a different turn smh

• malickiville

@firemedicpat said...

surprised why you would think that? What’s the line of thinking? Tor was 5pt home fave, and I saw 65% were on toronto, so I took NO, that’s why I ask.

• bigkino217

morris back in

• colb24

And he’s done bike training

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Well at least randle in on my morris team

• colb24

Such a great athlete two sports in one night

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).