• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at Sacramento ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• emnj69

@emnj69 said...

think washington blows them out-rolled dice on frazier and lakers second string guys then paid up for big stars

frazier looking good sir -but randle will kill would could be a monster team

• gillio

Where tf is Ingram

• sports667

Ugh Randle… hope he gets time in the 2nd half

• pick6er

• osuryanf

@KATburger said...

GREAT WRITE UP BROTHER!! I READ!! been waiting for you to post again to let you know!!

Thanks my man! I enjoyed yours as well. We’ll definitely have to keep making them when we have time, as long as interest is there.

Also, in other news, thank God Markieff “Lance Armstrong” Morris is back in the game

• jglumsic

@gillio said...

Where tf is Ingram

Just bricked two free throws. ugh

• firemedicpat

@malickiville said...

surprised why you would think that? What’s the line of thinking? Tor was 5pt home fave, and I saw 65% were on toronto, so I took NO, that’s why I ask.

Honestly it’s mostly gut. Feels more like a small man’s game for me tonight and Lowry and DeRozan need to play well.

• scott33

Yeah Osu I read & thx for the Ibaka tip. Got him & Clarkson balling out but Randle throwing up a dud.

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Randle busting hard

• firemedicpat

The only stat I am worried about Lonzo not getting for the triple double is points…haha jesus.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Morris. In

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@sports667 said...

Ugh Randle… hope he gets time in the 2nd half

If this game keeps going as it is. I think it allows randle and oubre to eat late 3rd quarter and the fourth.

• stevegainz

Morris with the rebound lets go!

• hbomb57

@osuryanf said...

Anyone know how many points you get for riding a 10k on the stationary bike during the game? On DraftKings, not FD

Practicing for his halftime stunt

• terrypercs

@osuryanf said...

See my article today – I was all over him!

Bro I picked him cause of your article. Good write up!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@osuryanf said...

Anyone know how many points you get for riding a 10k on the stationary bike during the game? On DraftKings, not FD

I checked the rules. It’s zero.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Every time I look up a stat is taken away from clarkson

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@osuryanf said...

Thanks my man! I enjoyed yours as well. We’ll definitely have to keep making them when we have time, as long as interest is there.

Also, in other news, thank God Markieff “Lance Armstrong” Morris is back in the game

Yea agreed.

And congrats to morris owners… nights not over…. don’t be mad with the missed time because it could have been worse right?

• firemedicpat

LONZOOOOOOOOO.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

James Harden 78.4%
    Trevor Ariza 67.8%
    LeBron James 45.3%
    P.J. Tucker 60.5%

I was not expecting Ariza and Tucker to have higher ownerships than James in cash.

• hbomb57

Guess Beal and Porter won’t hit value the way this game is playing out.

• firemedicpat

Porter on the winning lineup. Who is next?

• jglumsic

Glad morris is back

• fanturds

Gortat looks like such a non factor on the court.

• firemedicpat

@fanturds said...

Gortat looks like such a non factor on the court.

Dude sucks at basketball.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).