• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at Sacramento ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

I was gonna say Gortat sucks, but I suck for putting him in one of my lineups smh.

• firemedicpat

Lebron James at 30%?! Where do I collect my money.

• Wander_Bread

Jeez idk why i thought Gortat was so much better

• NoLimits0

@Epignosis said...

James Harden 78.4%
    Trevor Ariza 67.8%
    LeBron James 45.3%
    P.J. Tucker 60.5%

I was not expecting Ariza and Tucker to have higher ownerships than James in cash.

Makes sense. Everyone who chose Harden and James had to pay down and they did it with Ariza Tucker Morris and Anderson.

The ones who chose only one of the two had Embiid also and probably chose some of Ariza Tucker Morris and Anderson.

More single people chose Harden over James but a lot still chose both.

Explains all the ownsership.

Chalk is chalk. No one pivots really in ownership. Chalk will probably hit too.

• jglumsic

@firemedicpat said...

Lebron James at 30%?! Where do I collect my money.

LEBRONNNNN JAMESSSSSSS

• dogplayer

@fanturds said...

Gortat looks like such a non factor on the court.

Its actually hard for big men to suck so bad against LA.

• osuryanf

@scott33 said...

Yeah Osu I read & thx for the Ibaka tip. Got him & Clarkson balling out but Randle throwing up a dud.

Just unlucky on Randle thus far, quick foul trouble combined with Walton’s unknown hatred of him equals a slow night thus far. He’ll get more run, just has to do something with it.

• Kamais_Ookin

Do my eyes deceive me or is randle at only 2.5pts after half the game? Someone please explain!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Epignosis said...

James Harden 78.4%
    Trevor Ariza 67.8%
    LeBron James 45.3%
    P.J. Tucker 60.5%

I was not expecting Ariza and Tucker to have higher ownerships than James in cash.

I didn’t play him but i really liked ariza from houston if I was to play someone along side my harden pick. Went Love for correlation (Either harden make or love with board) scenario… and vice versa (love with the make harden rebound) That is pretty crazy though.

• firemedicpat

Kumza 3 fouls. UGH. At least Clarkson back in.

• jglumsic

@Wander_Bread said...

Jeez idk why i thought Gortat was so much better

He just doesnt match up well in this game against the lakers cause they dont have a real post player. I don’t count BLopez

• firemedicpat

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Do my eyes deceive me or is randle at only 2.5pts after half the game? Someone please explain!

Fouls and only gets 18 minutes a game. He has 11 more to go. ENJOY!

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Holiday going ham

• osuryanf

Y’all are over hyping LeBron a bit, I see a shitty 40 burger and a blowout (by Houston) on its way.

• bigkino217

jrue good start

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Kamais_Ookin said...

He blows.

• dogplayer

Gonna need another 90 burger from Lebron to save my night.

• bigkino217

@osuryanf said...

Y’all are over hyping LeBron a bit, I see a shitty 40 burger and a blowout (by Houston) on its way.

thats what im hoping for. 0 lebron

• hbomb57

I got Lebron too… that was the easy pick show me the money window if my other 7 crap out.

• jglumsic

@HandlesUp said...

Holiday going ham

Finally. Glad i rolled with him.

• SISguys

Lonzo could wake up my neighbors with how hard he throws bricks up with that ugly ass shot.

• tmarohl

Delon Wright looking like tonight’s Alex Len so far.

• pick6er

Gortat really sinking the ship…

• malickiville

@osuryanf said...

I took the Cavs +6 big and under 229 in a parlay—-I sure hope you are wrong!!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@firemedicpat said...

Fouls and only gets 18 minutes a game. He has 11 more to go. ENJOY!

Basketballs a long game. He produced 15 fpts in 5 minute period yesterday. Anything is possible. If the game stays out of reach laker/washington reserves can see some run.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).