• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at Sacramento ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

How many dunks does jeff green have?

• nloc

E’twaun moore 7x

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Lbj with 6 turnorvers already lool

• DirkDigglerz

Jeff Green having a good night

Can’t believe I didn’t take E Moore in one. Almost always do. Recency bias got me.

• DirkDigglerz

Man its clearly off of Lebron what a Drama Queen

• TeamTarek

Hahahah lbj the goat. He could Start an actor Carrier aswell ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• draggin49

Rofl Tucker’s last 3pter

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Disagree, I can’t count the number of times Lebron wasn’t in the winning lineup last season.

@firemedicpat this is two days in a row where i strongly disagree with your process. But its your choice. Your obviously here to push just your view. I’m accepting of others and can try to picture there outcome usually but going with chalk stud with high o/u paired up…naw man… u had to fade one…. we discussed it briefly in the thread today. And I NAILED it in the blog… its not over its a long night but still. James gets beat by another stud by the nights over. And you can reflect back to these moments.

• TeamTarek

@DirkDigglerz said...

Man its clearly off of Lebron what a Drama Queen

Hahahah Ariza was not even Close. But lets give lbj Credit for his Show

• chronoxiong

Wade and Clarkson = death SG combo.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

I almost want to direct message you some of these posts… cause i honestly dont think your reading them clearly… but I’ll be kind. Best of luck to everyone still tonight. Game On “In my waynes world voice”

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@nloc said...

E’twaun moore 7x

Yea i said in the blog that New orleans starting guards were a play. FADE Jameer nelson though.. dont know what he’s doing as of now… i haven’t checked any stats or anything i’m going off of what you guys are posting…

• Alphamed

Kevin Love post game is softer than Derrick Rose ankles… wtf is he doing

• Kamais_Ookin

Surely krover is unleashed by this point?

• jfree901

Thank you LBJ

• choppadown

Anyone seen D. Wade?

• jglumsic

This has turned into one hell of a game

• cbsharpe

this cavs/rockets game is the shizzle….

• tcmitch1

@KATburger said...

I almost want to direct message you some of these postsโ€ฆ cause i honestly dont think your reading them clearlyโ€ฆ but Iโ€™ll be kind. Best of luck to everyone still tonight. Game On โ€œIn my waynes world voiceโ€

Hey Kat, I’ll read your blog. looks good.

• tcmitch1

what a game.. Cavs Rockets… thanks for keeping it close.

• someclevername

C’mon Randle, just a skosh more

• jglumsic

Definitely looking like fading boogie/glass was the right call

• TeamTarek

@TeamTarek said...

#believe James is going to outscore harden. Enjoy the upcoming Show Guys ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I still believe ๐Ÿค‘

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Toronto bigs being rough on boogie and cousins. Bodies stop bodies. Wear them down. Fouls can be used as a strategy if there good legal hard fouls.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).