• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at Sacramento ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• txdave41

Un fucking believable. It looked like finally I would break out of this losing streak and actually cash 90 cents profit. And then this asshole pushes me back down in the last minute. Spent $7. Won $7. What are the fucking odds of that?? 330 scores multiple times this season and still not a dollar profit. I can’t imagine anyone has as much bad luck as me.

• scott33

@KATburger said...

He stumbles alot when he faces starters though. Mudiay off the bench is a great play. If he’s starting i dont know why but it just never really gets going. And better usage on the 2nd unit with just barton.. compared to milsap/jokic/harris/chandler..

Yeah some players are like that. Alex Len is one of those guys.I roster him when I know he’ll be playing against the opposing team’s backup C, but I never play him when he starts. Some guys just play better off the bench.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@tonytone1908 said...

I swear the all-star break 2 seasons ago was almost 2 full weeks long. I was itching bad lmao. Last years was only about 7 or 8 days so not as bad. Playoffs are the most fun. Actually kind of glad for fuller schedules on sundays so I maybe play less NFL. I feel like I’m not as strong at NFL but I usually do OK on short or primetime slates so it still sucks me in, just glad there is an alternative on sundays when I just don’t feel prepared for NFL. Always hype myself up for the usually short tuesday NBA slates since it’s my only day off but my afternoon nap has been killing my research time lately.

Love Christmas day with some nice tournaments all day long and the best part is building LU’s for the later slates are easy cause you’ve already done all your research. Looking forward to Santa blessing me with a nice GPP present this year! :)

for sure! I was traveling around Christmas last year. I happened to be in Barcelona where they had just opened up the first NBA Cafe in Europe. It was amazing basically setting up camp there on Christmas. 50 thousand TVs and nothing but hardcore fans in there! It was an amazing experience.

• tonytone1908

I don’t even want to know what silly ass score won on DK with MPE. The FD shot ended just over 400. Jeez.

• tonytone1908

@elving188 said...

for sure! I was traveling around Christmas last year. I happened to be in Barcelona where they had just opened up the first NBA Cafe in Europe. It was amazing basically setting up camp there on Christmas. 50 thousand TVs and nothing but hardcore fans in there! It was an amazing experience.

That sounds like heaven on earth to me lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Have to fire up grant tomorrow on any adams news guy… thats my take automatically.. i can live with a dud after his performance tonight.

• scott33

@txdave41 said...

Un fucking believable. It looked like finally I would break out of this losing streak and actually cash 90 cents profit. And then this asshole pushes me back down in the last minute. Spent $7. Won $7. What are the fucking odds of that?? 330 scores multiple times this season and still not a dollar profit. I can’t imagine anyone has as much bad luck as me.

If some of us didn’t have bad luck we wouldn’t have any luck at all. 2 of my 4 lineups scored over 305, yet I only profited one whole dollar hehe.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Have to fire up grant tomorrow on any adams news guy… thats my take automatically.. i can live with a dud after his performance tonight.

He’s been too solid for a dud! But…yeah i guess you never know.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@scott33 said...

If some of us didn’t have bad luck we wouldn’t have any luck at all. 2 of my 4 lineups scored over 305, yet I only profited one whole dollar hehe.

My highest score was 318. Profit of around $30. Not a great night but also not horrible. Plus some millimaker NFL tickets from satellites. I’ll take it

• SkateFiend

Paul George and RWB each scored 13 points. They should score that many points just going to the line.

Instead, they combined to make 1 of 5 FTs and missed their only 3 point shot attempt. Steph Curry would take like eleven 3 point shots all by himself.

What the heck were these “stars” doing? They wanted to try some of that vaunted Lonzo Ball? Just sort of pass the ball around and not getting involved in the offense (like driving to the basket, taking long range shots) all night?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

ABC is now SF/PF

Not pg eligible anymore, although you would rarely use him there anyway.

• DirkDigglerz

Can’t wait for tomm. pretty confident with my build so far… Starting with Drummond

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@KATburger said...

he got it done tonight, but any idea why his minutes dropped?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

Can’t wait for tomm. pretty confident with my build so far… Starting with Drummond

I like to do the same. I always build one late night, like now. And keep it to see how it does just from my early looks. Always interesting to me

• BBWC_10

So I finish at 267.5, Had some good picks (Ariza, Melo, Covington, Randolph, Lowry).. Love and Simmons killed me, If I take Harden and anyone for 5.7K or under I cash pretty good. I thought they both were in pretty good spots…Any advice to get me over the mendoza line?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@DirkDigglerz said...

8.8k not the auto play hes been anymore. Going to be hard to hit value after stupid fouls now

• Inujv87

Looks like my go-to value play this season Jerami Grant is starting to become popular now from the looks of ownership %s today. Looks like it might be time to fade him with the b2b, increased price, and increased ownership.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Inujv87 said...

Looks like my go-to value play this season Jerami Grant is starting to become popular now from the looks of ownership %s today. Looks like it might be time to fade him with the b2b, increased price, and increased ownership.

Today was a short slate so ownership was bound to be a bit higher than on a normal 8-11 game slate. And he also got a lot of traction today specifically from a few of the pros talking about him. I don’t think he’ll ever be high owned player which is great cause he’s consistent. You gotta factor in why he was higher owned today and those are the reasons. But yeah coming off a nice game on a b2b he might be a little higher owned tomorrow. But a lot of people will forget by tomorrow when they’re building lineups!

• flex_25

Anybody have a link to any gpps on fd for express slate

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Inujv87 said...

still only 3.5k but will be chalky again for sure. if he exceeds value again he could see a massive increase for the next game.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

Gonna be a Reginald Jackson day PG vs ATL! (i hope)

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Horford is still gonna be out so Baynes is gonna be the chalk as well. Increased price, naturally. But only at 4.3k

• MalphiteGod420

What happened to that guy who used to post the top players of the day by how many fantasy points they got compared to salary? He was a good human.

• BBWC_10

@elving188 said...

Gonna be a Reginald Jackson day PG vs ATL! (i hope)

I plugged in Ish as my punt, he’s starting to get more minutes, team seems to play better with him getting Harris/Drum envolved more

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

IDK who it was but someone suggested Mudiay, I played him on the late night slate $7K And-One he finished with 37.75 my total score was 288.25 which landed me in 51st place. Thanks stranger.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).