• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) at Sacramento ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tonytone1908

@elving188 said...

Today was a short slate so ownership was bound to be a bit higher than on a normal 8-11 game slate. And he also got a lot of traction today specifically from a few of the pros talking about him. I don’t think he’ll ever be high owned player which is great cause he’s consistent. You gotta factor in why he was higher owned today and those are the reasons. But yeah coming off a nice game on a b2b he might be a little higher owned tomorrow. But a lot of people will forget by tomorrow when they’re building lineups!

Lot of studs tomorrow so good punts are necessary. He did go up to $4500 from $4100 today (on FD) so hopefully that helps sway some off of him. I missed the part in the first half where he got like 20 FD pts real quick cause I was out with the dogs but I noticed Felton took a nice jump at that time and it seemed every time Felton got the ball he passed it to Grant. Most of the time it was for a 3 and Grant ended up missing it when I WAS watching but I’m guessing Felton assisted on some of his points in that spurt that I missed.

Point being, and this may be a 1 game sample but I swear I noticed it in the back of my head in previous games, but they seem to have a nice, cheap, low-owned punt-type camaraderie for a short slate to keep an eye on. Especially in a perceived blowout.

Grant should get some good run though if Adams misses some time although Pat Pat could be sneaky in get in the mix while everyone flocks to Grant. Doubt it but that’s how DFS goes. Eyeing that Chicago game next week though for Jerami. Might be mistaken but I remember him having good games there with the Sixers with his pops name on a few championship banners there.

• mccoolio

@KATburger said...

Have to fire up grant tomorrow on any adams news guy… thats my take automatically.. i can live with a dud after his performance tonight.

Adams has a calf contusion, he’ll be reevaluated tomorrow

• tonytone1908

@MalphiteGod420 said...

What happened to that guy who used to post the top players of the day by how many fantasy points they got compared to salary? He was a good human.

rebkell?

• tonytone1908

@mccoolio said...

Adams has a calf contusion, he’ll be reevaluated tomorrow

Clippers tomorrow. Up against Blake and DJ. Good time to fade Grant with the masses on him.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@tonytone1908 said...

Clippers tomorrow. Up against Blake and DJ. Good time to fade Grant with the masses on him.

Yeah, I wish Adams the best and all but I kind of hope he’s out. That’ll for sure boost ownership and would be perfect time for a fade on Grant. So agreed there!

• mccoolio

@tonytone1908 said...

As much as I want to say you’re exactly right, the Thunder only have one big backing up Adams and that is a guy who has spent the last couple seasons in the D League, Dakari Johnson. If Adams can’t play, Grant will fill in and easily meet value. Johnson could be a sneaky play though.

• madmanjayWV

C
    Aron Baynes
    CHA@BOS
    $10
    UTIL
    Alex Len
    ORL@PHO
    $11

Someone talk me outta this on YAHOO ^^^ seems like a near must?
    Totally screwed my self the other day on FD tho, took LEN and his FOULS faded BAYNES who was cheaper and screwed up the GPP cash…..hmmmmmmm…Dakari Johnson…..

• tonytone1908

@mccoolio said...

As much as I want to say you’re exactly right, the Thunder only have one big backing up Adams and that is a guy who has spent the last couple seasons in the D League, Dakari Johnson. If Adams can’t play, Grant will fill in and easily meet value. Johnson could be a sneaky play though.

Clippers got a lot of guys possibly out tomorrow too. Who’s going big? Who’s going small? Who the hell knows? It’s gonna be a $#!+ show!

In all honesty you have to know he’ll be a trap, for tomorrow at least. I’m betting PG plays some extra minutes and having a good game. They’ll lean on the big 3 a little more with Adams out. It’s been a while since he’s played 30+mins and he may just get tired if he’s called on to play that many. I see Pat Pat getting some run for sure, maybe a bit of Collison with PG pushing 40 mins+ unless they can put a short handed LAC team away early.

There’s better opportunities in the future I just don’t think up against Blake and DJ combined than probably higher deserved ownership is the perfect time for a fade.

• thugologist

@MalphiteGod420 said...

What happened to that guy who used to post the top players of the day by how many fantasy points they got compared to salary? He was a good human.

he’s drowning with the rest of us somewhere below the cash line

• swilliams212

I need a good bounce back from last nights tough loss.

• jwq14

I scored 334 and only won $9.

• catcountry21

Not a bad night overall, the Wade play didn’t go as planned. Managed a Mega 8’s ticket though.

• BUFUu2

guys i am use to doing the bigger tourneys but today i am going to focus on the smaller ones like the 4 dollar stretch 4 with 2972 people.. How you guys normally approach them….. like big tourney plays or more balanced

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).