• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) —- T: 225
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4.5 ) at Atlanta ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Denver ( -9.5 ) —- T: 212
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• pick6er

Mtdurham I like to donate money… sooo… shoot me an invite?? DK username 6picker

• travvis

@frugal said...

Yep wrote it up this morning, back on page 2

Thanks, man. Missed that. Think I am going to run Augustin. He should be able to get me at least 25 tonight and allows me to roll some other plays that I cannot get off of. I would take the over on that game if I were still a degenerate sports betting gambler. Now I am just a degenerate DFS gambler.

• Wrx_guy

I know it’s off topic but Dez Bryant just tore his Achilles I think. Jeez lol he just signed as well. God’s plan

Anyway onto tonight. Enough value out there to run Jokic the joker of all jokers

• dolphinkick182

Wow! Dez Bryant with a torn achilles at his first practice…. How will he get his money to the bank now?

• Jonas137

@elementasrat said...

I’m gonna buy low on Jokic and hope people are scared by his recent performance.

6 of his first 7 games, he shot double digit shot attempts and played over 30 minutes, and a lot of that was with Barton in the starting lineup. Last 4 combined, only 18 total shot attempts including just ONE last game, and all 4 games under 30 minutes. I don’t watch Denver games, but his price seems down for a reason. Why is the usage going down so much right now?

• kps3205s

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Except for C so far this year — though not sure about the adjusted dvp numbers. Is anybody worried about Drummond?

Sorta but I am playing him tonight.

Read this earlier today:

“Drummond averaged 16.5 PPG, 17.3 RPG, and 2.5 BPG over four meetings with the young Hawks last season.”

• frugal

@scorer79 said...

Here’s my thought process on lineup building.

Are they playing BKN? Yes. Play the opposing C.
    Are they playing WAS? Yes. Play the opposing PG
    Are they playing DAL? Yes. Play the opposing PG

Any others I’m missing?

DvP based answers, Yahoo/FD scoring. Yahoo based player positions.

Top overall opponent FP: WAS, ATL, CHI

vs C – PHO, LAL, BKN
    vs PF – PHI, SAC, MIN
    vs PG – NO, ATL, WAS
    vs SG – LAL, DAL, ATL
    vs SF -MIN, WAS, DAL

• KindGuy

@Jonas137 said...

6 of his first 7 games, he shot double digit shot attempts and played over 30 minutes, and a lot of that was with Barton in the starting lineup. Last 4 combined, only 18 total shot attempts including just ONE last game, and all 4 games under 30 minutes. I don’t watch Denver games, but his price seems down for a reason. Why is the usage going down so much right now?

No particular reason. That’s just who he is as a player. I usually stay away from players of his ilk because they have such deceptively low floors and can just kill your night but he’s in a nice spot tonight. Jokic sometimes just becomes non chalant and very passive.

• vick325

Tyler johnson or tj augustin?

• Idontknow

@pick6er said...

I know Winslow played point forward with dragic out the first game. Career high 8 dimes after preaching to Spoelstra in the off-season that he could dish lol.

Thanks, brotha. After I made my comment, I looked back and noticed JRich only had like 1 and 3 assists in those games…

• NIN1002

Head coach Tom Thibodeau disclosed to reporters prior to Friday’s shootaround that he is unsure if Butler will play in tonight’s matchup against the Sacramento Kings, but he did say that he’ll have a better understanding of the situation following shootaround.

So, anyone know if that shoot around has concluded yet? Then again…does it even matter with Thibs?

• scorer79

@dolphinkick182 said...

Wow! Dez Bryant with a torn achilles at his first practice…. How will he get his money to the bank now?

Would have been funnier if he tore it on the way to sign the contract.

• ASalvaro

@cdaus8989 said...

Do I need to lock Jose Calderon in now?

yes and Zaza Pachulia think of the salary your saving lol

• Ace15

@Idontknow said...

I looked back and noticed JRich only had like 1 and 3 assists in those games

Yah but howw many shots did Jrich jack up doeee

• cdaus8989

Have a feeling one of the cheapo’s on the Pistons is gonna go off for 40+ tonight

• Idontknow

@Ace15 said...

True, I was just referencing my hopes of him running point-forward

• sherm812

Can someone please tell me what this means. I don’t quite understand the concept of opponent plus minus…Darren Collison could be an interesting buy-low candidate. He’s coming off an awful performance in his last game but is in one of the best spots of the day against the Heat. It results in an Opponent Plus/Minus of +11.28 on DraftKings, and he’s priced quite fairly across the industry.

• sholden

Taj or Scary Terry?

• Benf15harp

Yesterday woke up to mass shooting alert
    This morning got a wildfire evacuation alert
    #staystrongBU

• Jonas137

@Ace15 said...

I played him this week when Dragic was out and did badly, but only hit 6 of 22 shots. He will hit more tonight you’d think…

• jessedio

Tired of min cashing in these GPPs. About to throw in some $100 H2Hs against some of these sharks to increase the bankroll. What could go wrong?

• IstanBulls

@sholden said...

Taj or Scary Terry?

Today I am going with Taj

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Money leaders update for FD RG league

1. Codygracyanly 13.50
    2. Berkeleybossa. 13.00
    3. Ethan_hunt. 10.80
    4. Goinhardenthepaint. 9.00
    4. Wilke7425. 9.00

350.9 (codygracyanly) is still top score
    Congrats to Wilke7425 and cpp214 on wins last night

• chronoxiong

@cdaus8989 said...

Have a feeling one of the cheapo’s on the Pistons is gonna go off for 40+ tonight

Hoping that guy will be Stanley Johnson since SF is very shallow tonight on FD.

• Nevs32

Hey guys, id love to play in a league tonight if possible on dk. Name is nevs32, thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).