• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at Atlanta ( -9 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Ringthebell26

Could be wrong but I think you forgot over under of San Antonio sac game

• cccalloway

How many port/den guards is too many?

• CoachTrav

@cccalloway said...

How many port/den guards is too many?

Lillard/McCollum and that’s it, not touching Denver guards again anytime soon.

• dominicanpapi

You guys think Drummond will be chalk play in GPPs tonight? Completely whiffed on him, but I only put a couple of lineups in last night. I kinda like Okafor for the savings, maybe Dedmon if I wanted to punt but Portland/Denver definitely looks like the game to stack.

• CoachTrav

Drummond to get in foul trouble against Gstate. I like Towns against ATL.

• Orty1370

Lillard and Aldridge as my keys, Meyers Leonard DK value/Mirotic FD value.

• freshtodeathx

drummond might get in foul trouble, but he will probably have 40 rebounds when he does get to foul trouble!!

• Limsanity

Anyone like Barton? Denver players seem volatile but he has been getting the minutes lately

• freshtodeathx

I like barton. He’s getting a ton of minutes with the injury problems on denver, and i definitely think that game will be high scoring…neither team enjoys playing defense!

• DeezeyDeeze

Does anyone like Nerlens after his last game? Maybe can capitalize on some recency bias and get him at a lower %.

• S7ubs

Drummond ownership will be through the roof tonight.

• xHotLineBlingx

Gallo and Farried can get 40 fantasy points each vs Portland?

• dp33071

Not sure about Gallo, Aminu has great defense and the Blazers are ranked #1 so far at defending small forwards.

• CoachTrav

I’d rather Aminu, you know what you’re going to get, if Gallo has an off night his floor sucks.

• xHotLineBlingx

Thanks guys

• Kujayhawk20659

You guys find 50/50 leagues or big double ups easier to cash in on fd?
    Yesterday broke 300 for the first time thanks to you guys.
    50/50 to cash was only 275 to cash, wondering if big double ups are even lower?

• mormi08

loving gasol tonight! marc!

my lineup- lillard,mcculum, danny green, harrison barnes, aminu, aldridge,milsap, gasol

• mormi08

tips- ALWAYS START CENTERS AGAINST THE CLIPPERS
    tip2- guards vs denver
    tip3-anyone vs the kings, lol.

• DeezeyDeeze

@Kujayhawk20659 said...

You guys find 50/50 leagues or big double ups easier to cash in on fd?
    Yesterday broke 300 for the first time thanks to you guys.
    50/50 to cash was only 275 to cash, wondering if big double ups are even lower?

The big double ups are always higher cash lines than the single entries, at least when I’ve joined them. I think it’s because better daily grinders will throw in multiple lineups so that they all cash at once. I try to enter the single entry double ups with the most people in them.

• dp33071

Thinking about rolling with JaMychal Green tonight if Zach Randolph doesn’t play

• Kujayhawk20659

@DeezeyDeeze said...

The big double ups are always higher cash lines than the single entries, at least when I’ve joined them. I think it’s because better daily grinders will throw in multiple lineups so that they all cash at once. I try to enter the single entry double ups with the most people in them.

Thank you, makes sense.

• teachmehowtocutty

All da rondo for me

• PudRatInc

Rondo vs Spurs? No thanks.

• noddy

@dp33071 said...

Not sure about Gallo, Aminu has great defense and the Blazers are ranked #1 so far at defending small forwards.

Where do you find how each team does against different positions?

• millerto

@DeezeyDeeze said...

Does anyone like Nerlens after his last game? Maybe can capitalize on some recency bias and get him at a lower %.

I always like Nerlens even though he cratered me last time out. But I’m leaning more to Okafor this game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).