• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at Atlanta ( -9 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• cccalloway

@CoachTrav said...

Lillard/McCollum and that’s it, not touching Denver guards again anytime soon.

Mudiay/Barton/Gallinari all in great spots and severely underpriced in places. Might be a mistake to fade that in a 1pt spread game with highest o/u

• S7ubs

@noddy said...

Where do you find how each team does against different positions?

You can find it on this site if you choose to. Go to daily research and click “defense v position”. There are other sites as well

• dp33071

Well first off I’m a die hard Blazer fan so I know how good Aminu defense can be. But I got the info right here on RotoGrinders. They have everything. Here is the link.

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/nba-first-look-monday-november-9th-955862

• monarch

Pau or Nerlens?

• noddy

@dp33071 said...

Well first off I’m a die hard Blazer fan so I know how good Aminu defense can be. But I got the info right here on RotoGrinders. They have everything. Here is the link.

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/nba-first-look-monday-november-9th-955862

Thank you!

• xdan3220

Finally had a good NBA showing last night, 312 points for 193rd in the DK sharpshooter, of course it happened on a day when I just threw together a lineup real quick. Seen a couple mentions of Nerlens so far, not sure what to do with him tonight, when the Bulls go Mirotic and McDermott that will be tough for him since Jah will stay inside and Nerlens will have to roam the perimeter, and will take him away from some block party and boarding opportunities. On the flip side, he has such fast hands out there wouldn’t shock me to see a few steals, and he should be able to do work offensively on those guys. If he can still find some boards he could have a big night.

• cv1101

More of a basic question here. Why would people play H2H when the return is the same as regular 50/50. Doesn’t the H2H just have a higher variance to worry about?

• DFSNewbie

Does anyone like Griffin vs Memphis? Grizzlies have been struggling really bad on defense and if CP3 is out again, Griffin will take as many shots as he wants.

• kyleb728

I like George Hill as an underowned play

• xHotLineBlingx

Is Cousins and Vucevic gonna play?

• millerto

@DFSNewbie said...

Does anyone likes Griffin vs Memphis? Grizzlies have been struggling really bad on defense and if CP3 is out again, Griffin will take as many shots as he wants.

Is Zbo out? I’d had to lose Griffin to an ejection on some random Zbo/Blake greco roman wrestling match. Seems like those guys love to tangle up.

• tnovakow

Man this NBA stuff is hard. first season and I have been averaging 290 to 320. Im sure i have a lot of learning to do but feel a big win coming.

Drum will be highly owned tonight after that 70 ball last night but him and curry are real hard to fade with how there production has been. that being said tonight winning lineup will prolly be well balanced. so many good cheaper options out there tonight.

My favorite tonight is Bazemore against the wolves. 5k on FD and in a good spot

• pn3

drummond can’t keep up these 20/20 games, that’s what i told myself when i didn’t play him last night
    at least i went with whiteside.

• crazypaul

@cccalloway said...

Mudiay/Barton/Gallinari all in great spots and severely underpriced in places.

I dont get the Gallinari love. POR is ranked #1 against SF this season and Gallinari hasnt been super good or anything.

• Kujayhawk20659

@DFSNewbie said...

Does anyone like Griffin vs Memphis? Grizzlies have been struggling really bad on defense and if CP3 is out again, Griffin will take as many shots as he wants.

If cp3 is out I think he’s a must play

• TheRealJosh5

@monarch said...

Pau or Nerlens?

Nerlens

• cccalloway

@crazypaul said...

I dont get the Gallinari love. POR is ranked #1 against SF this season and Gallinari hasnt been super good or anything.

AGree. Should clarify. Gallinari is GPP play for me. I expect Por to go small to matchup with Denver moving Aminu to the 4 clearing space for Gallinari to not be guarded by him.

• millerto

Curry with Reggie f’n Jackson trying to guard him?

How do you even consider fading that?

And Lillard against Denver? Seems too good to be true.

Drummond worries me after balling out last night and going up against the Warriors. I feel like he’ll be 70% owned and will make or break nearly everybody.

What to do, what to do?

• cccalloway

@Kujayhawk20659 said...

If cp3 is out I think he’s a must play

Not a must play but agree he would be a good play.

• tnovakow

@millerto said...

What to do, what to do?

2 line ups?

• dominicanpapi

I believe CP has already been ruled out.

For those wondering about fading Drummond, he did have a 22 and 25 game against the Warriors last year (w/Bogut playing actually). I’m probably going to mix and match Drummond and Okafor tonight.

• mbunner23

@xdan3220 said...

Finally had a good NBA showing last night, 312 points for 193rd in the DK sharpshooter, of course it happened on a day when I just threw together a lineup real quick. Seen a couple mentions of Nerlens so far, not sure what to do with him tonight, when the Bulls go Mirotic and McDermott that will be tough for him since Jah will stay inside and Nerlens will have to roam the perimeter, and will take him away from some block party and boarding opportunities. On the flip side, he has such fast hands out there wouldn’t shock me to see a few steals, and he should be able to do work offensively on those guys. If he can still find some boards he could have a big night.

That hurts. Last night was the first night I didn’t play the sharpshooter and ended up scoring 328 in small leagues. I don’t want to know what I could have won.

• ginobilisrings

Thoughts on McConnell

• millerto

@dominicanpapi said...

For those wondering about fading Drummond, he did have a 22 and 25 game against the Warriors last year (w/Bogut playing actually).

He also had a 2 pt / 7 rebound / 4 foul dud against them. That was before RJax showed up though.

I worry about his energy after going so hard last night in the late game.

Hard to get a read on this one.

• Kujayhawk20659

@millerto said...

He also had a 2 pt / 7 rebound / 4 foul dud against them. That was before RJax showed up though.

I worry about his energy after going so hard last night in the late game.

Hard to get a read on this one.

think I have to fade him with chef and bg my core studs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).