• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at Atlanta ( -9 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• dominicanpapi

@millerto said...

He also had a 2 pt / 7 rebound / 4 foul dud against them. That was before RJax showed up though.

I worry about his energy after going so hard last night in the late game.

Hard to get a read on this one.

I saw that, he had four fouls though, so maybe it was foul trouble?

• millerto

Looking at last years game log, it doesn’t seem like back to backs affected Drummond at all. Some of his best games were on a back to back. The GS game where he put up 22/25 was a road back to back.

Maybe overthinking this one. See Drum, Play Drum.

• Brian_msbc

@DeezeyDeeze said...

Does anyone like Nerlens after his last game? Maybe can capitalize on some recency bias and get him at a lower %.

Struggling with this… i want Nerlens… but the recent burn is a factor.

• teke1600

Diaw or Sefolosha as a super punt tonight?

• decaye23

@millerto said...

Looking at last years game log, it doesn’t seem like back to backs affected Drummond at all. Some of his best games were on a back to back. The GS game where he put up 22/25 was a road back to back.

I’d agree with that. I mean if Drummond is a little tired and going up against GS defense and he only puts up 15pts and 17 Rebs, we might as well just throw in the towel on him. Damn, AD, you suck. What’s up with those crappy ass numbers?

• DFSNewbie

Drummond is really interesting today. The prospect of him getting 20/20 again is pretty high. However, GS could easily run those Pistons out of the gym in a hurry too. I think Curry will have big game vs RJ and I will probably go with Griffin instead of Drummond since CP3 is doubtful today.

• millerto

@Brian_msbc said...

Well he aint gonna get ejected on a completely stupid call again. I still think Okafor is the better play from that game though.

• teke1600

@millerto said...

Yep. You, me and 75%+ of others will be on him. It’s almost like its a 7 person lineup on DK with Drummond just canceling out the 8th spot.

• msuwhat

Drum will get the rebounds tonight, not sure he will get the points

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@Brian_msbc said...

I’d venture to guess he won’t get ejected tonight.

• incognito11

thoughts on KAT tonight? He really came on the second half of last game and Atlanta doesn’t defend the C well.

Going BG, but can’t decide between Kawhi or Paul George? Kawhi has SAC’s swiss cheese D, and George is surging but playing back to back.

• millerto

@decaye23 said...

Damn, AD, you suck. What’s up with those crappy ass numbers?

You know Alvin Gentry watched the Pistons game last night and saw Drummond go 29/27 and thought to himself…

“If only that guy could hit the 3 ball, imagine what I could do with him.”

• JSteele

After a surprisingly tough game against Sacramento last night I think Golden State doesn’t play up to their standard tonight? Curry played 39

• ItzJamesFTW

@PudRatInc said...

Rondo vs Spurs? No thanks.

Rondo getting 40+ minutes at his price is matchup proof.

• GMen813

I mean he was 50% owned last night too. It’s not 70% but still high. If you mix him in with guys who you think will be low owned in tourneys then you can still do well. I think if Boogie comes back tonight he might be an awesome tourney play with Drummond ownership expected so high.

• millerto

@JSteele said...

After a surprisingly tough game against Sacramento last night I think Golden State doesn’t play up to their standard tonight? Curry played 39

That was Saturday right?

• BreakingBacon

@cccalloway said...

AGree. Should clarify. Gallinari is GPP play for me. I expect Por to go small to matchup with Denver moving Aminu to the 4 clearing space for Gallinari to not be guarded by him.

Why matchup small when they can just abuse the paint? I say force Denver to play their game, pound in the paint and open some bombs up for lilliard/McCollum.

• Kujayhawk20659

@millerto said...

That was Saturday right?

Yeah, chef was off yesterday.

• Brian_msbc

@millerto said...

Well he aint gonna get ejected on a completely stupid call again. I still think Okafor is the better play from that game though.

He got ejected at the end of the 3rd… only had 7 points. yeah that contributed to a bad night but its not the only reason.

• Brian_msbc

@ItzJamesFTW said...

Rondo getting 40+ minutes at his price is matchup proof.

Yes, Rondo should be 100% owned tonight.

• dpman456

Dedmon or Noah?

• kyleb728

Rondo is probably my least favorite player to play, but yet I will be on him tonight.

• BreakingBacon

Plumlee should have a nice bounce back game tonight, dare we say Portland wins the rebounding margin by 20?

• caskins82

So I’m new, trying to get better, for strategy reason, why was G Dragic a bad play last night( Cuz I played him as he sucked)?

• gillionick

Blake or Drummond?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).