• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at Atlanta ( -9 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• CoachTrav

Please put Leonard back on the court

• xHotLineBlingx

Rondo can you shoot? lol

• n1ck111

Had the same cash game lineup as Notorious except for my last minute swap of McConnell/Okafor to Rondo/Dedmon. The swap might still have a shot to pan out but McConnell/Okafor did pretty well tonight. Makes me think my decision making process is improving (that it matches someone who knows what their doing ) or I am just biting off all of his Grind Down info.

• xHotLineBlingx

My Bellinelli and Casspi punt worked! 30th still climbng hahaha

• decaye23

Played Faried over Hickson, even though I knew Hickson was starting. Starting doesn’t mean anything, per se, except I didn’t know Hickson did impressions. Apparently, he decided he was better than Frank Calliendo and did his best Andre Drummond impression. I want to see Hickson do his best Stephen A. Smith next game…grumble..grumble.

• CoachTrav

So many minutes, so much crap Rondo

• cdowd101

Anybody else just see the scorer screw Drummond out of 2 steals and Klay Thompson out of one?

• cdowd101

And I don’t know if it will be the same in the future, but for those who don’t have eyes on the game, its very clear drummond has no lift on the second night of a back to back tonight

• n1ck111

@CoachTrav said...

So many minutes, so much crap Rondo

I think his score is just going backwards since the 3rd quarter

• dogplayer

Keep it close Detroit…I need Klay and Iggy to stay on the floor!

• Aurren

@cdowd101 said...

Anybody else just see the scorer screw Drummond out of 2 steals and Klay Thompson out of one?

yeah I saw that, home field scoring for sure there

• cdaus8989

@n1ck111 said...

I think his score is just going backwards since the 3rd quarter

Yeah he wanted the quadruple double, he just couldn’t score or rebound

• n1ck111

My new strategy is to start with as many sixers and then decide where to pay up lol

• xHotLineBlingx

@n1ck111 said...

My new strategy is to start with as many sixers and then decide where to pay up lol

Plausable

• TheGent210

I thought Noah was playing tonight.. UGGHH!! I would of hit 300’s! LOL Patty Mills was a good pick up tonight if anyone had him! He scored 30.25 not bad for 3,000 on DK.

• cdaus8989

Take a hint Walton, your team is scoring well with Curry on the bench. Please keep him on the bench!

• pdaddis

Am I a horrible person if I would get some sort of satisfaction if one of these times Curry were to get hurt while playing with a minute left in a blowout, just to stuff the stat sheet? Its kinda like when an asshole in a 4×4 goes speeding past you on the highway in the middle of a snowstorm and then a couple miles down the road that same truck is sitting in a ditch. Don’t get me wrong, I would hope it’s not serious, but you know you’d be smiling inside just a little bit.

• rome9bc

Finished with 295.75 Kyle Korver killed my lineup with 9.50 points on DK.

• zpa1989

worst night of my damn life. 12 lineups not a single one cashed. f’in brutal. way to many landmines tonight. oh well, on to tomorrow

• deebarizo

@deebarizo said...

I got 0% Curry. 33% owned on my GPP. Gotta dodge his monster game again. Paid off two days ago.

Let’s see what he does tonight.

Curry fade in full effect.

Went with Teague, Mudiay, Lillard, McConnell, and Rondo as my point guards.

Lillard and Teague outscored Curry. Mudiay was within 2 points of Curry.

I might quadruple my buyin tonight. :)

• cdowd101

@pdaddis said...

Am I a horrible person if I would get some sort of satisfaction if one of these times Curry were to get hurt while playing with a minute left in a blowout, just to stuff the stat sheet? Its kinda like when an asshole in a 4×4 goes speeding past you on the highway in the middle of a snowstorm and then a couple miles down the road that same truck is sitting in a ditch. Don’t get me wrong, I would hope it’s not serious, but you know you’d be smiling inside just a little bit.

I’m all for rooting for your lineup, but ease up on the garbage time stuff. I mean its not protocol to immediately sub out your best players the second you go up 15+ with less than three minutes. They finish out the games or close to it if it was at all in jeopardy during the 4th.

• JJourneay33

@millerto said...

Didn’t bother Lillard. So easy to say stuff like that after the fact.

lol do you know who that is? Does rotogrinders live all the time, he actually says these things out loud before the games….

• slick5000

anyone know the cash line on FD for 50/50s. At work cant access. THX

• dogplayer

@slick5000 said...

• chillcollinz

@slick5000 said...

i’m in the cash w/ 279 at the moment. lowest cashing score is 273.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).