• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at Atlanta ( -9 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• S7ubs

Bjelica for another decent Gpp play?

• sportsrmylife

Notorious has a breakdown on the front page here labeled “first look”.

• Ruthless68

@teke1600 said...

Diaw or Sefolosha as a super punt tonight?

Sefolosha 100% man

• Csquared1987

@caskins82 said...

So I’m new, trying to get better, for strategy reason, why was G Dragic a bad play last night( Cuz I played him as he sucked)?

They use 3 PGs chalmers, Johnson and him… He’s over priced right now

• Ruthless68

If GS doesn’t get rolling in first few minutes Drum gets a dbl dbl in first quarter

• Ruthless68

In LU2, fade drum insert dedmon and upgrade util to Lillard over pope?

• incognito11

Hickson/Ilyasova/JerGrant/ or AaGordon?— Woof, The mid-low PF slate is rough…

• dpman456

Thoughts on Ezeli against Drummond? Good choice for GPP? or is Dedmon or Noah better options?

• Gaudexmachina

With CP out, which of the other non-Griffin players will be throwing the ball to Griffin? Reddick or Rivers, who handles the ball?

• finn4

Too bad Vucevic is out, would have been a great play vs Indiana. Might go Dedmon at center

• xdan3220

Anyone have a feel on Portland’s frontcourt situation? Seems like Plumlee is a safe bet for 25ish minutes and Meyers Leonard maybe just a couple more around 27-30. Leonard’s rebounding numbers the last few have been ugly, but I’m intrigued against Denver especially at 4,400 when Drum will be 50+% owned.

• SJR

Kind of odd Q but how would you guys rank Rondo, Okafor and McCollum….McCollum I think is the safest at around 30 DK pt but prob offers the least upside tonight. I’m thinking Okafor finally could get the double double tonight and could be in for a huge line vs. CHI big men. Rondo should have ton of minutes but playing him vs. Spurs is not fun

• goblue84

Thoughts on Korver? Only 4600 on DK

• millerto

@S7ubs said...

Bjelica for another decent Gpp play?

Trying to figure out why he suddenly got so many minutes and Wiggins got so many shots?

• Ruthless68

@incognito11 said...

Hickson/Ilyasova/JerGrant/ or AaGordon?— Woof, The mid-low PF slate is rough…

A Gordon had a huge game the other night, playing extra with vucevic out, averaging 5x his salary and Indy is 20th against SF

• tmarohl

@Brian_msbc said...

Yes, Rondo should be 100% owned tonight.

I can’t get that sick feeling of Rondo out of my head watching him last year

• tmarohl

@millerto said...

Trying to figure out why he suddenly got so many minutes and Wiggins got so many shots?

Could be because Kevin Martin wasn’t playing

• bigdogkyle

I like redick at 4500 on DK, played 35 mins last game with cp3 out

• dominicanpapi

@millerto said...

Martin was out so Wiggins got more shots up. I think Bjelica hovers around 20-25 minutes a game anyway, I think he got 40 the last time out b/c he was playing out of his mind. Still doesn’t take him a lot to get hit value though.

• cccalloway

@BreakingBacon said...

Why matchup small when they can just abuse the paint? I say force Denver to play their game, pound in the paint and open some bombs up for lilliard/McCollum.

B/c Portland bigs aren’t good enough to do that.

• xHotLineBlingx

@finn4 said...

Too bad Vucevic is out, would have been a great play vs Indiana. Might go Dedmon at center

Can you give me the source? thanks

• cccalloway

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Can you give me the source? thanks

HAsnt. He is listed as Doubtful though.

• incognito11

Thoughts on Stauskas at 4,300 vs. Bulls? He’s gonna play 35+ minutes and put up a ton of shots but Jimmy Butler will be on him?

• bigdogkyle

Anybody taking a chance on d-rose tonight vs sixers??

• xHotLineBlingx

thanks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).