• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at Atlanta ( -9 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• JJourneay33

@finn4 said...

Lillards usage rate is ridiculous, he does a lot more than McCollum overall(Assists, steals, etc.)

If anything Lillard is underpriced right now and should be up with CP3 and Wall

• Usual21

Any other low cost punt plays than Sefolosha?

• mbunner23

I have a lineup with Drummond, Blake, Lillard, and PG13 on DK. Hoping to make the right choices with the remaining salary I have.

• mormi08

he isn’t playing tonight.

• JJourneay33

@Usual21 said...

Someone explain to me why people like Sefolosha…

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@FUNGO24 said...

Just cuz I say I’m 100% sure that Drummond don’t drop a 50 burger doesn’t mean y’all gonna debate wit me. It’s my own opinion and watching all the Warriors games this is surely going to be a Curry blow out show. I’m just saying what I feel. I been averaging 315-320 the past week and I’m rolling with Curry at home and Lillard at Denver. Milsap is going to get me a safe 40 with 50 upside. I’m going more balanced everywhere else. Possibly a Pau/Noel as well. (Pau was very vocal after the loss against the wolves so I expect a safe 35 with 45+ floor, Noel being ejected so I expect a bounceback game) Imo if you really think Drummond is a good investment then go for it seeing how he’s going to be 55%+ owned. He needs atleast 50-55 Fd points tonight to make up his value imo. Warriors aren’t dumb. They know he dropped 29 and 25 last night and that’s going to be their number one priority by throwing all their guys at him.

Obviously I can look dead wrong and stupid if he drops 60+ but I’d take my chances in fading Drummond tonight

lol..u so funny

• noddy

I don’t mind my dk lineup with curry lillard and Drummond

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@mormi08 said...

he isn’t playing tonight.

who?

• nmpap

Happy Monday All- I need a good play at PF for under $4800- Ideas?

• KingLion22

• 2015 FABC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

@JJourneay33 said...

Someone explain to me why people like Sefolosha…

Point per dollar on DK is nice but very risky for cash.

DK does not have very many cheap plays today so hopefully some injury news clears up some value for today.

• xHotLineBlingx

@Usual21 said...

Gary Harris he’s a starter

• bigdogkyle

JaMychal Green for MEM should see plenty of minutes should Z-Bo and Brandan Wright sit, no?

• cprhou

Anyone concerned about playing Noel/Okafor in same FD lineup?

• JJourneay33

@bigdogkyle said...

JaMychal Green for MEM should see plenty of minutes should Z-Bo and Brandan Wright sit, no?

Like him a million times more than Sefolosha if Zbo and Wright sit, for sure.

• gde684

Aaron Gordon should see a few more minutes tonight with Jason Smith out. Not really sure what the magic rotation will look like though as Frye is the backup C with smith and vuc out. Seems like Gordon is itching for more pt and this could be the night he gets 30+. Bit of a long shot but could be a good gpp play. Im a magic fan and I still cant figure out Skiles rotation. Seems that hes doing a lot of experimenting early on and this could be a night he gets a little weird with it. Id love to see them go small ball with the second unit against a weak pacer front court. Dedmon also prone to foul trouble and I really doubt Skiles wants Frye out there for more than 10-15 minutes.

• mormi08

@slpanthers24 said...

who?

didn’t realize i didn’t quote. i meant vucivic

• FUNGO24

@slpanthers24 said...

lol..u so funny

I’ll be sure to revisit this after tonight’s game. We’ll see who’s going to be the one laughing eh? lol

• chgojcs

Any solid news on Lauvergne yet?

• xHotLineBlingx

Will Barton or Bazemore? Any suggestions?

• rhharrll

Yes….he’s on of the grizzlies most consistent players. Grizzlies insiders have already confirmed Wright and Zbo won’t play tonight

• Capone1233

@JJourneay33 said...

If anything Lillard is underpriced right now and should be up with CP3 and Wall

Lillard is just too streaky for my liking. Agreed that he can go off, but he also has nights where he just awful.

• teachmehowtocutty

@Capone1233 said...

Lillard is just too streaky for my liking. Agreed that he can go off, but he also has nights where he just awful.

Last year. This year he has nobody to defer too

• galexander21

• Ranked #58

RG Tiered Ranking

LA too risky to roster anymore, just feeling like tonight is a good night to take that chance on him reminding us he is still relevant from time to time.

• rickysabogal

My thoughts on a LU with Curry/Millsap/Lillard/Noel…. I think I like it….. Noel should have a bounce back game…

What do you guys think about Rivers and Sefolosha on the same LU….?

• cullyp81

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone biting on a Matt Barnes revenge game???

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.