• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 1.5 ) at Minnesota ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) —- T: 201.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/322476231?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• CoachTrav

Did some shuffling to take RHJ to put in Covington, kind of wishing I didn’t now, the plus side is that shuffling involved getting rid of okafor

• jszabo417

• mellofellowsu

@kobe23 said...

CLE one of the best teams vs centers at FPs allowed yet Gortat goes off. There is no basis behind this at all.

I think his 4 blocks have helped him more than anything else. That’s his defense, not the Cavs.

• Junkyard_Dogs

Someone named Sallad316 entered the same lineup at least 50 times in the $3DK. Wall/Kobe/LeBron/Covington/Randle/Gortat/Clarkson/Dudley. He’s currently 12th with 130 points.

• TheSixEnigma

Brook Lopez… Eff Me.. I have in the LU that has Mamba

• csandbizzle

Oh man that pass by Deangelo Russell

• mellofellowsu

@Junkyard_Dogs said...

Wall/Kobe/LeBron/Covington/Randle/Gortat/Clarkson/Dudley. He’s currently 12th with 130 points.

That isn’t going to hold up.

• JSteele

Lopez will be fine relax. Phoenix shooting really well right now.

• th3goat84

@mellofellowsu said...

It’s probably a DK employee. Smh.

• Lionfan22

Great Kevin Love decides to stink it up in the 1st half. Granted there is another half, but still it’s disappointing.

• CoachTrav

Nice first quarter Jarrett Jack

• Baal

Alright, i have about 60% exposure to AD, someone update me when he leaves the game in the first half with a chipped toenail.

• AaronAKG

So B.Knight puts up a quick 7 points and they sub him out? Am I missing something

• tonytone1908

@Baal said...

Alright, i have about 60% exposure to AD, someone update me when he leaves the game in the first half with a chipped toenail.

Easy there, he’s gotta make it through warmups first. lol

• pdaddis

Fragile Anthony only 20% in the DK Tipoff. Here’s to him putting up a 70 spot tonight.

• JSteele

@AaronAKG said...

So B.Knight puts up a quick 7 points and they sub him out? Am I missing something

They stagger the guards so Knight plays the first 6-7 minutes at PG then rests while Bledsoe plays the whole quarter. Knight will be back in shortly in the second to lead the backcourt while Bledsoe rests.

• tonytone1908

@AaronAKG said...

I don’t get it either. I’m guessing that’s just the rotation and he’ll start the 2nd quarter and bledsoe will sit for a few minutes?

• Junkyard_Dogs

@mellofellowsu said...

Dude is at 155 and both games aren’t at half yet. X50? He’s gonna rake.

• tonytone1908

Really wish Lebron would stop passing 2 feet from the rim.

• pn3

@bjsekula777 said...

Thoughts on Wall tonight? Matchup not bad.

you were right
    still could not bring myself to play him though

• tonytone1908

@tonytone1908 said...

I don’t get it either. I’m guessing that’s just the rotation and he’ll start the 2nd quarter and bledsoe will sit for a few minutes?

That’s what it is. He’ll probably finish the half I would think.

• yorick

Kobe has taken 16 shots and its not even the end of the half yet. If a guy is gonna take 30+ shots you have to play him at $5800.

• pdaddis

Congrats to the 10% or so that rostered Wall. If this keeps up we’re looking at 400 to take down a GPP.

• mormi08

WOW!! i’m so suprised…. 50% have ish smith in the nba tue swat…. 10k

considering everyone is back, cole, and tyreke, i find it impossible for him to break value?

• yorick

@pdaddis said...

Congrats to the 10% or so that rostered Wall. If this keeps up we’re looking at 400 to take down a GPP.

Yeah looks like if you didn’t roster Wall you don’t have a chance at a big GPP win tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).