• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 1.5 ) at Minnesota ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) —- T: 201.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/322476231?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• xHotLineBlingx

@millerto said...

The Orlando Magic do not exist. I will resist any temptation to play them.

Oladipo has been playing great since moving to the bench his gettting consistent lately I may try my luck.

• w3junky

@Dmurphy104 said...

As predicted I fell between the cash line and GPP line. Got 262 last night. Not sure if that would have cashed in all 50/50. But it cashed in the 1 I entered. But there was a 17 team train of purchased lineups behind me..not sure which way that may have skewed it. Had all the duds too – Green, Bayless, Iggy, mayo. Iggy was the real killer. Funny thing is I almost forgot to swap him in late for Casspi with the Cousins news. Casspi would have got me to cash in all the GPPs.

Still rolling tonight. Will keep this strategy going.

The 50/50’s I entered, the cash line was 260. The GPP’s I entered, the line was 270 and 272. All on FanDuel. Didn’t cash a single lineup of mine. Damn this is hard.

• noddy

@Dmurphy104 said...

As predicted I fell between the cash line and GPP line. Got 262 last night. Not sure if that would have cashed in all 50/50. But it cashed in the 1 I entered. But there was a 17 team train of purchased lineups behind me..not sure which way that may have skewed it. Had all the duds too – Green, Bayless, Iggy, mayo. Iggy was the real killer. Funny thing is I almost forgot to swap him in late for Casspi with the Cousins news. Casspi would have got me to cash in all the GPPs.

Still rolling tonight. Will keep this strategy going.

Was this on DK? What was the cash line in the gpp and 50/50?

• pixelnite

I agree there are so many other players that I doubt this thread heavily changes owned %‘s, last night I have RJax, Drummond and Griffin, but also had Winslow and Greek Freak.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@millerto said...

I don’t know. It wasn’t there last night. I’m bummed.

10 k quarter arcade is there now.

• teachmehowtocutty

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Oladipo has been playing great since moving to the bench his gettting consistent lately I may try my luck.

Minutes arent there for oladipobut production is there. Im looking at him but his price is that of somebody you want playing 35+ mins. I think beal is a better cash play.

• kobe23

Ish still a good play with tyreke back?

• pixelnite

anyone like Okafor tonight?

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Was this on DK? What was the cash line in the gpp and 50/50?

On fanduel…just funny that the first night I change strategy I fall in that gap. But if last month is an indicator, that will happen about once a week.

• xHotLineBlingx

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Minutes arent there for oladipobut production is there. Im looking at him but his price is that of somebody you want playing 35+ mins. I think beal is a better cash play.

Thanks for the suggestion might play Beal instead.

• teachmehowtocutty

@kobe23 said...

Ish still a good play with tyreke back?

Probably not with tyreke and jrue. His price has caught up to that of a starter. Hes priced right between dwill and conley on fd.

• TheSixEnigma

Had lines of 270.3 (cash line of 270.6) and 263 (cash line of 271.40) (which had steven adams lol) in the Swat and Block respectively but neither cashed.

Had Bayless, Mayo and Barton in that 270 line. Sigh.

• JJDFS

definetly having trouble picking a center between, okafor,pachulia,plumlee,gortat,and townes tonight i dont think paying up for lopez or gasol will benefit my LU. Any thoughts? this is fanduel btw

• Orty1370

I’m thinking that the “Showtime Rotisserie & BBQ” play will heavily involve a whole lot of Suns and Nets…

• KyleWalsdorf

Clarkson or RHJ?

• noddy

Fwiw I like Zaza

• jmg416

@JJDFS said...

definetly having trouble picking a center between, okafor,pachulia,plumlee,gortat,and townes tonight i dont think paying up for lopez or gasol will benefit my LU. Any thoughts? this is fanduel btw

I noticed that Zaza hasn’t done well in the 2nd game of back to backs this year. It’s a small sample size, and the fact that I’m fading him should lead to a big night for him. The others I like, but I think Gasol is worth a spot in a couple of lineups.

• docdondj

thoughts on a combo play tonight…I like Bledsoe and Knight tonight…thinking they both can produce against Nets…thoughts?

• Cityworkout

@cccalloway said...

AD biggest game against Grizz last year was 40 FP. Grizz matchup well down low. Not same team defensively as last year but still. Also Zbo will be back tonight.

I think Bron is the guy to pay up for tonight in cash. Floor is around 40pts with 60 upside if game stays close.

Yeah I was on Lebron early on. I do think WSH plays better to give the Cavs their best shot. I think the game can stay close enough and Lebron will play his normal minutes.

I do like Hollis Thompson at only 3900 on DK if Noel is still out. The guy has been getting 30+ minutes and 4 straight games of 20 or more DK pts with a 25 and 29 in there.

I also like Kevin Love but I might not want to roster both Love and Lebron. Though if you believe the game will stay close enough then both are in pretty good spots. Maybe it is an hedge as if Love has 45+ then Lebron can get away with a little less production.

• 10Beers

@busterdae1799 said...

I would think so. I would be more surprised if he doesn’t sit.

not saying Dirk will play but it’s more likely considering they are off ‘til Friday. His log shows he played a back to back in similar situation just last week.

• cccalloway

@Sports312 said...

Yeah I was on Lebron early on. I do think WSH plays better to give the Cavs their best shot. I think the game can stay close enough and Lebron will play his normal minutes.

I do like Hollis Thompson at only 3900 on DK if Noel is still out. The guy has been getting 30+ minutes and 4 straight games of 20 or more DK pts with a 25 and 29 in there.

I also like Kevin Love but I might not want to roster both Love and Lebron. Though if you believe the game will stay close enough then both are in pretty good spots. Maybe it is an hedge as if Love has 45+ then Lebron can get away with a little less production.

In cash, it might be a little too risky to have Bron and Love. AFter thinking about it, I’m not sure who is better play for cash as Love is locked into 35+ points right now and is a lot cheaper than Bron. May go more balanced and fade Bron and AD completely.

• jmg416

A bit of a side note… DeAndre Jordan is now in 3rd for most free throws in a single game with his 34 attempts from last night.

• cccalloway

@10Beers said...

not saying Dirk will play but it’s more likely considering they are off ‘til Friday. His log shows he played a back to back in similar situation just last week.

Maybe. I wouldn’t play him in cash on a roster lock site though. Fine maybe for a GPP gamble but tons of risk if he isn’t announced early.

• TakeTheOver

If Tyson Chandler sits, BroLo a must play?

• JSteele

I like Jarrett Jack today he can put up a ton of points and rebounds and assists for a 6100 guard against this terrible Phoenix D

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).