• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 10.5 ) at Charlotte ( -10.5 ) —- T: 194
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5 ) at Cleveland ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 182.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 189
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BUFUu2

@JimmyDick85 said...

There’s no chance Doc would rest anybody against CLE, right?

He said he was going to i am would say it would be jordan if he does…. He will need Paul for his points and knows irving can’t play d

• shanekern03

@lastcallcasualty said...

So I’m currently winning on last night’s fanduel line up but of course I have to wait till after the game tonight to see if I cashed. I took Cousins out of all my lineups not knowing that fanduel would do this. They’ve never done this before. So I guess I’ll be screwed after tonight’s game

This x1000…in baseball if the game gets postponed then too bad it doesn’t count. Why in basketball should it be any different?

• bobo1096

@LouisD21 said...

Did anyone else notice in one of the Quarter Arcade’s on DK, at one point the top guy rostered all 5 Piston starters, Beal and Porter, and KAT. I need to ask that guy where he got his balls from.

Did anyone else notice in one of the Quarter Arcade’s on DK, at one point the top guy rostered all 5 Piston starters, Beal and Porter, and KAT. I need to ask that guy where he got his balls from. LMFAO BALLS TO PLAY A QUARTER WHOA !

• JGun10

@ASitar said...

Harden, ABC, Capela the base of my LUs. Not sure you can fade Harden AT ALL tonight. Sucks about the Philly/Sac game last night, but I was lucky enough to cash in one in which I had Gay.

GL tonight.

You might want to look into Harden’s past against GS and when Klay guards him. I recall a couple times when he had double digit turnovers and that was before he was the PG like he is now. Klay and Harden grew up together in SoCal and if anybody can stop or slow down Harden it’s Klay. He will get his because the whole Houston offense is based upon Harden creating, but don’t be surprised if he doesn’t hit that 60 points plus your gonna need.

• bobo1096

@KillaChap said...

I have a LU with Curry, Harden, Durant and Dray…. and it’s beautiful.

Until none of them play halfway thru the third

• mrmogz

@Irvin131 said...

That’s the worst, smh I put 324 in my free roll and 263 in the big tournament smfh

OK, IM SORRY FOR THE CAPS, BUT ITS NECESSARY HERE. DONT EVERRRRRR PLAY A LINEUP IN ONLY A FREEROLL, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVERRRRR!! If you’re only playing 1 LU like last night, use the same lineup for both entries.

• glide6

Really liking Klay Thompson, Serge Ibaka, and Brooke Lopez tonight in cash games

• Irvin131

Won’t do that again! Thanks man 😔

• Ree4erMadness

339 in fd swat, with Lavine and Thad young in my lineup

• dnely17

I went with a balanced lineup, only issue was Thad. Otherwise every other guy I had scored between 30-45 points. Still cashed in the $4 DK Tournament. Imagine what could’ve happened if Thad didn’t shit the bed.

• mataug21

Thad and Lavine killed me as well. Though I was sitting pretty with Thad and GR3 left, but not so much

• millerto

@LouisD21 said...

Did anyone else notice in one of the Quarter Arcade’s on DK, at one point the top guy rostered all 5 Piston starters, Beal and Porter, and KAT. I need to ask that guy where he got his balls from.

Doesn’t take a ton of balls to risk a quarter haha

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

I stuck with my initial lineup with Dragic LaVine and M. Gasol, my secondary lineup that I didn’t enter had J Nelson, Beal and Towns. It didn’t project any higher and I didn’t want to overreact to news so I stuck with the initial lineup.

Would have only netted me probably 3X my entry, but that would have been better than 0X

• BSEE23

Why is Monroe projected so high tonight?

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Scores updated on fantasylabs. The secondary lineup scored 354.2. Would have hit 5X payout.

• BSEE23

Whiteside putting up a 60 burger, chalk, lock tonight

• BSEE23

Can you guys stfu about your “would have done” that’s the whole point of gambling. Also you can’t hate or love that a game got postponed based on your chancing of winning so stfu about that too. You would be on the other side of the argument if you had those players and vice versa if you didn’t

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@BSEE23 said...

Where you seeing him projected high?

• mrmogz

@millerto said...

Doesn’t take a ton of balls to risk a quarter haha

That guy wasn’t ONLY in the quarter arcade though, he had the lineup in many GPP’s. I saw him at the top of the $4 ome for a while too. He didn’t win but in sure he had a nice cash at the end of the night.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@BSEE23 said...

Can you guys stfu about your “would have done” that’s the whole point of gambling. Also you can’t hate or love that a game got postponed based on your chancing of winning so stfu about that too. You would be on the other side of the argument if you had those players and vice versa if you didn’t

stfu.

I was just commenting on switching from multi lineups to a single lineup and it bit me. that is all.

And yes you can love a game getting postponed if it helped you. If it hurt you, in this case, that’s your own fault. It was apparent pretty early that the game wasn’t likely to be played.

• mrmogz

@BSEE23 said...

Whiteside putting up a 60 burger, chalk, lock tonight

He hasn’t hit 60 yet this year, what makes you think he will in a pace down game vs UTA who has solid D against the 5 when he didn’t break 60 last night against DEN who sucks against the 5.

• Garym34

A ton of fantasy points going to come out of the GS game tonight. Harden & Durant time

• NYtarantula

Who are you calling ABC?

• CountKarma

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Yeah the chalk in my mind is going to be more like Curry/Harden/Durant

• wlynch82

@BSEE23 said...

Probably because he is coming off a 25 minute night when he has had trouble getting over 20 minutes in general this season. Also he is only 3900 against the crummy Nets interior D. You would also figure he earned another 20 minutes tonight with his last performance in a W over CLE.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).