• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 10.5 ) at Charlotte ( -10.5 ) —- T: 194
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4 ) at Brooklyn ( 4 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5 ) at Cleveland ( -5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 182.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 10 ) at Utah ( -10 ) —- T: 189
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Yacht67

• glide6

Paul-ABC-Hayward or ABC-Hayward-Lebron

• Yacht67

@glide6 said...

The one with paul

• JimmyDick85

@glide6 said...

LeBron over Paul

• mnstone14

curry out, williams a good play?

• PG13

@mnstone14 said...

idk if he’s a great play, but he is solid on DK at $4K. Might use him as a pivot to Harrison who is playing back-to-back.

• Yacht67

Andrew Harrison and Jabari or Matthew Delly and booker?

• Garym34

Augustine or Exum as a punt for cash games. This 1 decision will likely make me or break me tonight… Advice needed Thanks

• JimmyDick85

@mnstone14 said...

Not sure he’s any better or worse of a play than he was before Seth Curry was ruled out. Coming off injury so his minutes will probably still be somewhat limited. Anyone actually watch any Mavericks basketball able to speak to whether Jonathan Gibson or Justin Anderson are actually good NBA basketball players?

• TicketRaven

mack going to hit 8x?

• BSEE23

Curry out so i’m definitely going with Barnes. ABC, Durant,Lebron or ABC/Griffin/Lebron?

• troutbum1616

Why can’t I get Ellington out of any of my lineups?

• DP3

Playing delly instead of harrison… I hope im making the right move

• 50gopackgo

Bogdanovic, Allen, Deon Williams, or maybe even Joe Johnson tn if hood sits?

• PG13

@TicketRaven said...

mack going to hit 8x?

Exum is starting in place for Hill so i don’t think he will hit 8x

• csandbizzle

@JimmyDick85 said...

Not sure he’s any better or worse of a play than he was before Seth Curry was ruled out. Coming off injury so his minutes will probably still be somewhat limited. Anyone actually watch any Mavericks basketball able to speak to whether Jonathan Gibson or Justin Anderson are actually good NBA basketball players?

Gibson can definitely get buckets, but I wouldn’t call him NBA caliber in any other respect.

• frugal

@JimmyDick85 said...

Not sure he’s any better or worse of a play than he was before Seth Curry was ruled out. Coming off injury so his minutes will probably still be somewhat limited. Anyone actually watch any Mavericks basketball able to speak to whether Johnathan Gibson or Justin Anderson are actually good NBA basketball players?

Gibson will chuck all night if given the opportunity. Note DWill coming off injury and has been on a minutes limit and Harris made his season debut but only played ~10 minutes last night. Gibson will see a boost at PG with this news for sure. Not sure it impacts Anderson too much unless they pull back Mathews minutes tonight.

IMHO, this points to Barnes and Matthews having an increased offensive load more than anything.

• rayjay43

is anyone playing Gobert?

• Ty127

Dante exum anybody?

• Csquared1987

@rayjay43 said...

He’s in 100% of my LU

• WestCrook1

Hayward’s USG is gonna be like 40%

• JimmyDick85

@frugal said...

Gibson will chuck all night if given the opportunity. Note DWill coming off injury and has been on a minutes limit and Harris made his season debut but only played ~10 minutes last night. Gibson will see a boost at PG with this news for sure. Not sure it impacts Anderson too much unless they pull back Mathews minutes tonight.

IMHO, this points to Barnes and Matthews having an increased offensive load more than anything.

Thanks. I’ve been trying to talk myself off Matthews, but I think I have to go with him now…

• Yacht67

@rayjay43 said...

So far Gobert DK Capela FD

• BSEE23

What is the verdict on Monroe? Chalk or nah?
    Someone said in the first couple pages that Doc was going to rest players that true?

• frugal

@WestCrook1 said...

Hayward’s USG is gonna be like 40%

Go to CourtIQ and select “on” for the Jazz projected starting lineup. Hayward usage is 100%…for the .7 minutes they’ve played together this season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).