7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11 ) at Orlando ( 11 ) —- T: 227
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Okla City ( -4.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 193
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 193
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@hbomb57 said...

If Towns is out Westbrook will not hit value as blowout will ensue.

naw wolves wont get blown out … with towns in foul trouble against new orleans this last game… wolves won …..with towns in foul trouble the first game with new orleans they won… the wolves will keep it at a 10-12 point distance.. i like OKC to win the game today anyways.. but its not going to blow out.. If Tyus Jones fails to lead this second unit .. then.. i’ll admit i’m wrong here lol.

• JohnBeal

man wtf is wrong with dragic? this is the 2nd game he has 0 in the 1st

• Dfspacman

What a slate we are probably gonna need 350 points to cash on draftkings lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

wolves announcer .. KAT is getting stitches.. “will be available to return in this game”

• DirkDigglerz

Really thought Kelly Oubre was free square on Yahoo

• Dfspacman

@JohnBeal said...

• Dirt_Lavert

@Dvoll said...

Time to start looking at tomorrow slate, stack all nuggets done !

If that is what the slate is tomorrow might as well buy yourself a St. Ides, a black and mild and a scratcher

• Dirt_Lavert

@JohnBeal said...

He’s been hurt all year

• TeamTarek

Guys i hate my Life. Last 3 times i was big on markieff and he costed me alot $$$ and Today? I have fuckin 0% of this Idiot and he is going to be in the winning lu

• superstars92

Vucevic is pretty useless. I actually support if Vogel benched him for the rest of the game.

• biardo6

Tyus Jones just came in to get me a negative point! sweet!!

• BphillzMSU

Real quick what’s good with Kyle Anderson?

• malickiville

@KATburger said...

wolves announcer .. KAT is getting stitches.. “will be available to return in this game”

Great—-at least he can return and hopefully carry me to just outside the cash line LOL

At least it’s not a concussion—-does he play with an edge if he gets pissed off? I need a miracle—-damn yo

• moped_jones

@SISguys said...

So Satoransky was pushing almost 30 minutes last game and gets 8 in the first half? Only one on the team with a + +/- and works the offense much better than Frazier. This shit makes my head hurt some nights.

That and Bradley Beal looks completely lost having the offense try to run through solely him. He’s having the worst game I have ever seen this year, from a supposed stud.

I posted about this earlier, but I felt that Timmy would get more run b/c DET’s guards are small (Jackson/Ish). Glad I threw him into 1 LU.

• Dirt_Lavert

@BphillzMSU said...

Real quick what’s good with Kyle Anderson?

Watch a Spurs game when Parker plays

• Dvoll

• firemedicpat

Gordon Ham!

• feekdogg

KAT to the scorer’s table.

• jcaldtime

Hell yeah! Willie Cauley Stein / Aaron Gordon / Westbrook 100% Exposure

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@malickiville said...

Great—-at least he can return and hopefully carry me to just outside the cash line LOL

At least it’s not a concussion—-does he play with an edge if he gets pissed off? I need a miracle—-damn yo

The problem with towns this year… is the wolves can go 4,5,6, possessions with out him even touching the ball. It drives me mad because he is the best player on the team, and he can dominate his position. Its like RWB deferring .. accept Towns isn’t deferring he’s getting completely overlooked

Couple days ago, reports hit our radio station that Towns is upset at Thibs… and it’s not a good scenario.. i dont know what to take of it really .. but i can see it for sure. Give him the ball and everyone else plays off him. Don’t like it too bad. He’s better, more talented and he makes the game easier for others.

• superstars92

Dang I’m sorry for you guys with KAT. I had this happen just the other night with KP. I actually hope he comes back. Getting burned by an injury is not skill at all.

• malickiville

@feekdogg said...

KAT to the scorer’s table.

Damn—-He writes a blog, posts on here everyday, and plays the low post with stitches——atta boy KAT!

• DirkDigglerz

Gortat

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@malickiville said...

Damn—-He writes a blog, posts on here everyday, and plays the low post with stitches——atta boy KAT!

:) hahaha .. I just picked up my second foul too though lol

• fanturds

Jeremy Lamb has 3 points.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).