• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 231
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Detroit ( 5 ) —- T: 227
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -13.5 ) at Cleveland ( 13.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 214
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• draggin49

Will Jval be garbage time hero??
    He didn’t play much the last 2 games in tough matchups . Hmmmm, I love his price and matchup IF he can get some mins

• keephustlincuz

@Kush said...

s. Wiz might actually blow somebody out

I like the game stack here.

• RipCityRings

Great spots for Marcus Morris and PJ Tucker tonight, $5.3/4.4K is too damn cheap.

• lotusbomb

@Kush said...

Brooklyn is in such a good spot, but when you look back at recent B2B’s, they all get their minutes cut on the 2nd night. I know it’s different, because Harris, Levert, etc. are out……but, it still worries me a bit. I just don’t know who else they have to play, especially at guard. They could give Shabazz and Crabbe a bit more run, but they’re not playing 35 minutes. Wiz might actually blow somebody out…..nah, surely not. :-)

I got a three man allen/dinwiddie/russell stack in a couple lineups. the coach might not want to but I still see those 3 just over 30 minutes tonight.

kurucs and napier got about the minutes you can expect from them tonight.

demarre carrol is the guy I’d be wary about tonight, he’s injury prone and he played his heaviest minutes by far last night. if the coach caps him at 20-25 minutes tonight with no indication that they plan to do that it won’t be out of left field.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Alright, full disclosure I’m throwing Curry in one, only because the line up also has Stanley “Lockdown” Johnson.

• casper

@Jonas137 said...

Sato starting? Odd

The Wizard my line up page is always busted

• dramos77

projections are up – gl – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5KnkMiIIGCi8hdgl2SVm-NMEguWnREOQ7Ym11Lqk_M/edit#gid=1939832478

• dpalltheway

Satoransky, Napier, or Burks?

• SzymonK

instead of making 30 stupid line ups chasing the pot time to do $100 single and $40 single and $44 single entry and enter into one line up.

• Cocomilk

@RipCityRings said...

Lots of intriguing value on this slate but not a lot of appealing places to pay up. I kind of like Lowry at $8.2K, great matchup and should be low owned due to blowout concern. Capela also in a great spot but too rich for my blood.

Can anyone sell me on Blake tonight? I keep seeing his name here but don’t get it, I just played him in an infinitely better matchup vs CHI and barely got 4x out of him.

W dray out only looney can d him up. He will bulldoze or run by the rest of the bigs

• Benf15harp

@dramos77 said...

projections are up – gl – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5KnkMiIIGCi8hdgl2SVm-NMEguWnREOQ7Ym11Lqk_M/edit#gid=1939832478

Do you smoke crack?

• SpockJ

@Benf15harp said...

Do you smoke crack?

Lmfaoo you rekt him my king.

• lotusbomb

centers against brooklyn is usually the way to go. anybody here watch the wizards and know if they go small ball center with morris or porter when they take out bryant? he doesn’t see starter minutes so is mahinmi filling in or is it something else?

• Bigb1485

I do like markieff in this spot.

• Benf15harp

@SpockJ said...

Lmfaoo you rekt him my king.

Lmao

• IronMonkey415

Marky Mark will play off the bench, what is that? 25 minutes? around there.

• casper

@dpalltheway said...

Satoransky, Napier, or Burks?

Sato is starting

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

Do you smoke crack?

• Benf15harp

Osman is OUT

• Jonas137

No Cedi? Man who’s gonna score lol

• Kush

CEDIOUT

• RipCityRings

Went to look at game logs to see how Kyrie did vs MIN last year, did not expect to see a 25/23 KAT game. Still have to fade on principal.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lowry out!

• IronMonkey415

Lowry out, back to the board

• snajuice

Lowry Out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).