Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Brooklyn ( -7 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 201
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Sacramento ( -5.5 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/335083142

• Toinegotti

Boogie play of the night, huh?

• cjk3314

I need serious help on building around my core guys. Two nights in a row my core guys (Harden, Drummond, Sully/Rubio) play their hearts out for me and the cheaper guys just say F you to me.

• cjk3314

At least my C’s pulled out a win while Isaiah and Avery were playing “Lets throw up bricks” all night

• JGallo1018

Check value plays based on injuries each night especially an hour before tip off, I don’t know if you’re playing 1 or multiple lineups, but just make several lineups with the same core and different value players around them. If your core goes off, you have a solid opportunity to cash with multiple different lineups.

• kdriskell311

Aw man.. the day after Porzingis has his crummy game, FantasyHub updates his price (finally) from $4,200 to $7,400.

Damn.

• fordracingga

@kdriskell311 said...

Aw man.. the day after Porzingis has his crummy game, FantasyHub updates his price (finally) from $4,200 to $7,400.

Damn.

Did he only play 13mins because he was having a really bad night?

• Jack_davidson10

Who’s the best value play tonight?

• kdriskell311

@fordracingga said...

Did he only play 13mins because he was having a really bad night?

They got the doors blown off of them early and Fisher benched him. Backups played well so he stayed out of the game. Fisher seemed like he was trying to prove a point.

• teachmehowtocutty

@kdriskell311 said...

They got the doors blown off of them early and Fisher benched him. Backups played well so he stayed out of the game. Fisher seemed like he was trying to prove a point.

The game was over early. Fisher said they were resting him for today. He should feast today!

• BdotHobbs

This is just my first season playing NBA DFS and last night was the highest scoring night Ive seen so far. Ive been winning my DK cash games with around 250 points on average. I baaaarely cashed out a 90 player double up with 287 points laat night. Missed cashin my gpp thanks to Dragic

• tim51278

Thinking going Rondo, Cousins and Durant and hoping for 180 pts from em. And filling value plays everywhere else

• kdriskell311

@teachmehowtocutty said...

The game was over early. Fisher said they were resting him for today. He should feast today!

I love him today. That’s why I was so upset he was no longer $4,200 :(

• WuChef1986

Mirotic lookin sweet today

• millerto

@tim51278 said...

Thinking going Rondo, Cousins and Durant and hoping for 180 pts from em

oh boy. that’s a big ask

• WuChef1986

@tim51278 said...

Thinking going Rondo, Cousins and Durant and hoping for 180 pts from em. And filling value plays everywhere else

try closer to 150 , that“s a bit more realistic IMO

• DeweyFinn

Atlanta resting on B2B?

• xHotLineBlingx

With only 4 games I’m thinking firing up 100 LU’s today.

• Usual21

still kicking myself for not putting my LU in any GPP’s last night.

• fordracingga

This may be a dumb question but…
    I see people mention playing dub ups or 50/50s.
    I’ve played mostly 50/50s compared to very few dub ups.
    I’m still trying to figure out why you’d play a dub up over a 50/50?
    If you are comparing a $5 entry dub up to a $5 50/50…sure, you make slightly more $ if you cash in the dub up but the risk vs reward seems less than the 50/50.
    Am I missing something?

• monarch

My questions today are CP3/Rondo and is Thad Young too risky in a potential blowout vs Phil.

• teachmehowtocutty

@monarch said...

My questions today are CP3/Rondo and is Thad Young too risky in a potential blowout vs Phil.

The nets arent blowing anybody out. They may win by double digitis but it will be close enough for 4 quarters. Im using 3 nets in my initial lineup.

• mellofellowsu

@monarch said...

I don’t know that Brooklyn’s good enough to blow out the 76ers in 3 quarters. I would deploy Young as usual.

• tim51278

Redick vs Butler. Still think Redick should see 20+fps but kinda worried about that matchup

• Sixersfan

What’s with all the Mirotic love today? What am I missing?

• Usual21

@teachmehowtocutty said...

The nets arent blowing anybody out. They may win by double digitis but it will be close enough for 4 quarters. Im using 3 nets in my initial lineup.

I think Thad is one of the MUST plays for today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).