7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Chicago ( -10.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10.5 ) at Memphis ( 10.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at San Antonio ( -14 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

pretty hard to create a cash game lineup I’m struggling! Cousins is my only lock

• bangthedrummond

Well, if Blake says he will “give it a go”, we all know what to do.

• BUFUu2

I hate playing the spurs but gasol,aldridge, and leonard have great matchups but can the nets keep it close

• satchmo77

@BUFUu2 said...

I hate playing the spurs but gasol,aldridge, and leonard have great matchups but can the nets keep it close

Highly unlikely.

• SzymonK

Avoiding bulls starters

• JSteele

Eric Gordon was alright last night I’ll call it a push so 2-1-1 for value plays. Tonight I’m going to make a bold prediction and go with CJ McCollum to get you 46 FPTs on DK

• zNaTuraL

ABC tonight? I think he bounces back

• jbb18

@bangthedrummond said...

Well, if Blake says he will “give it a go”, we all know what to do.

LOL, yep. Learning what “give it a try” and “serviceable minutes” mean this past week.

• BUFUu2

@SzymonK said...

Avoiding bulls starters

except Gibson right

• Srogers96

just threw together some LU last night just to get them in there. But know that I’m actually looking at who is playing. not liking anything as of yet.

• dolphinkick182

Leandro Barbosa last night? Really????? Anyway, tonight will be an awesome Jordan night if Griffin don’t play.

• nickpierce723826

Thanks to whoever mentioned Len last night …helped me last night had my record high of 346. I guess fading the stars is the way to go.

• dp33071

To the person who says C.J tonight, blazer fan here and I agree. I like him tonight. Blazers might be missing some players tonight, as harkless has a bad ankle and Davis hurt his ankle in the last min against the Grizz, and the same with Aminu who took a hard fall and left the game with a back brace.

• satchmo77

liking cj as well. Might just pick all my players out of was/mil Ind/por

• BUFUu2

@dp33071 said...

To the person who says C.J tonight, blazer fan here and I agree. I like him tonight. Blazers might be missing some players tonight, as harkless has a bad ankle and Davis hurt his ankle in the last min against the Grizz, and the same with Aminu who took a hard fall and left the game with a back brace.

quick question so would leonard be a great play then as well, Indiana is 7th in the worst against PF, however George is back but Leonard would have to hit at least 6x, with all them minutes

• wlynch82

@nickpierce723826 said...

Thanks to whoever mentioned Len last night …helped me last night had my record high of 346. I guess fading the stars is the way to go.

It was last night. I wouldn’t jump to conclusions based on one night though.

• wlynch82

Len had to go and steal Chandler’s sunshine after all.

• dp33071

It’s possible, but Leonard has been playing like shit this year and just doesn’t seem confident in his shot right now. I would say Turner is the one who will benefit the most, or Crabbe. Harkless now probable. Aminu doubtful. Not sure about Davis. If Harkless AND Davis plays, then def stay away from Leonard.

• dolphinkick182

Hassan Whiteside told reporters he hurt his left knee in the second quarter of Friday night’s loss to Cleveland.

Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

• Srogers96

@nickpierce723826 said...

ehh it was just one night. Faded studs isnt the way to IMO. You definitely need 1 most nights and maybe even 2.

• BUFUu2

@dp33071 said...

It’s possible, but Leonard has been playing like shit this year and just doesn’t seem confident in his shot right now. I would say Turner is the one who will benefit the most, or Crabbe. Harkless now probable. Aminu doubtful. Not sure about Davis. If Harkless AND Davis plays, then def stay away from Leonard.

I just won’t gamble on him just wondering looking for a good value play

• dp33071

Turner has been playing a lot better for us lately, could be some good value in him tonight.

• Whacko

I’m not excited about this slate…
    Still I’m a bit reluctant to commit to anyone on the Pelicans

The Clippers should control this game right?

• BUFUu2

@dp33071 said...

so Harkless would prolly guard george and that would leave turner guarding young right…….. I like that

• wlynch82

Two good values off the bench on DK: Nikola Jokic 5200 and Greg Monroe 4400. Jokic coming off 4 straight double doubles and Monroe quietly getting Embiid esque usage. Monroe is also facing off against the vaunted Wizards second unit which let the Magic score 73 bench points the other night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).