7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Chicago ( -10.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10.5 ) at Memphis ( 10.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at San Antonio ( -14 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ChalupaBatman

I’m thinking of sitting this one out. I’m still bitter about ABC and Walker putting up duds while my calls on Beverly and Roberson were spot on.

• gav91183

whoo hooo! have 3 lineups over 300 and make a whole $9 in the $1 – gpp in DK. brings my bankroll to an impressive $34 hahaha

• gav91183

@wlynch82 said...

Two good values off the bench on DK: Nikola Jokic 5200 and Greg Monroe 4400. Jokic coming off 4 straight double doubles and Monroe quietly getting Embiid esque usage. Monroe is also facing off against the vaunted Wizards second unit which let the Magic score 73 bench points the other night.

this guy… 2 guys I will heavily lean on tonight

• KDK7

wylynch82

Winner,winner. Lol

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@BUFUu2 said...

I hate playing the spurs but gasol,aldridge, and leonard have great matchups but can the nets keep it close

If they do im sure pop will be so disgusted he will bench his starters anyway

• SzymonK

The Stars have been shitting my LUs lately.

My fault for picking them they just all under perform according to projections.

• pbnews

C’mon, let’s not start THAT again… Anyway, on to today’s slate. Taurean or Tayshuan… which of these Two Princes should I take?

• BUFUu2

@SzymonK said...

The Stars have been shitting my LUs lately.

My fault for picking them they just all under perform according to projections.

same here but my sleepers rock my lineups…… If my stars i pick actually be stars i would have hit 360 the last few nights….. Getting a consistent 300 every night for the last 5 nights

• ChalupaBatman

@BUFUu2 said...

same here but my sleepers rock my lineups…… If my stars i pick actually be stars i would have hit 360 the last few nights….. Getting a consistent 300 every night for the last 5 nights

Sounds like a good problem to have.

• SzymonK

@BUFUu2 said...

exactly, same here.

• Jeddy3

No westbrook tonight, so I’m kinda lost to where to begin with my lineup…

• Jeddy3

I might play westbrook anyhow.

• dp33071

Well that depends on if Davis plays or not. If Davis plays he will start at PF and Harkless will start off on George. If Davis doesn’t play then ya, turner and harkless will take turns guarding George/Young. Turner will get some good mins with Aminu out.

• TheWhiteMamba

With lots of Stars in tough fantasy situations (boogie vs utah, AD vs LAC, Harden vs the Mavs) I think I’ll be fading the stars once again. I go balanced almost every night and it’s been working great for me.

For midrange players I like Myles Turner the most.

• gav91183

Tonight IF biyambo and Vucevic are out, Im ALL IN ibaka… Include Jokic in there too

• Swifty2

WHo should i start with top 2 for locks Wall and, Wade , I do like Neal, allen and McGruder for a GPP tonight. ~~ Mack and Speights I like too. ~~K, Love with is back And he goes off? this is where I don’t get it. some players do go off.

• zNaTuraL

@TheWhiteMamba said...

With lots of Stars in tough fantasy situations (boogie vs utah, AD vs LAC, Harden vs the Mavs) I think I’ll be fading the stars once again. I go balanced almost every night and it’s been working great for me.

For midrange players I like Myles Turner the most.

Agreed on turner

• zigger77

Back spasms aren’t a normal injury. If they hurt, you can’t play at all. But if they don’t you’re completely normal. Not sure why ppl were surprised

• IronMonkey415

Turner could get 20/20 tonight against the Blazers.

He Almost did it a few weeks ago.

• gillio

@IronMonkey415 said...

Turner could get 20/20 tonight against the Blazers.

He Almost did it a few weeks ago.

He got 19/10 wouldn’t really call that close to 20/20

• IronMonkey415

I see I’m blind as ***** today.

I swear I thought it was 19/20

• gav91183

@IronMonkey415 said...

I see I’m blind as ***** today.

I swear I thought it was 19/20

hangover eyes

• WestCrook1

Barton at 5.6k. R u serious

• BUFUu2

@wlynch82 said...

Two good values off the bench on DK: Nikola Jokic 5200 and Greg Monroe 4400. Jokic coming off 4 straight double doubles and Monroe quietly getting Embiid esque usage. Monroe is also facing off against the vaunted Wizards second unit which let the Magic score 73 bench points the other night.

I agree with you on this…….. I am def playing them two guys but also don’t sleep on Brogdon tonight as well that is my tricky play guy

• WestCrook1

@gav91183 said...

Tonight IF biyambo and Vucevic are out, Im ALL IN ibaka… Include Jokic in there too

Aaron Gordon would probably play PF. Gordon at PF is way more valuable than him playing SF

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).