7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Chicago ( -10.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10.5 ) at Memphis ( 10.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at San Antonio ( -14 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dunbarnation

RONDO!!!

• xxbigkidxx

The 40k late sharpshooter on DK is not showing the stats…or is it just me?

• yoshi2132

Who was the person in this forum that said Lebron was regressing & would never play him again just because he did bad 1 game?

• chronoxiong

I don’t even understand why Unibrow is rested. Lol. His team is not going anywhere. They are a lottery team again. They are short handed. Where’s the logic? Lol.

• DirkDigglerz

Crap I need a 40 burger from Lopez and Wes Matthews to win my Cash Games DAMN! 4 night losing streak

• Jstri

THe Warriors are getting spanked

• Dfspacman

Wtf is going on gsw

• SkateFiend

@marino4ever said...

One of my best yahoo LU just got wrecked… No one to swap out AD with except Jones… $56 dollars for Jones.

same for me.

• lovetohate

I never play Draymond but he’s Mr consistent it was said. Dude is killing my lineup. Even my Jeff Green and Patty mills pick ain’t looking as bad as the Draymond pick.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@xxbigkidxx said...

The 40k late sharpshooter on DK is not showing the stats…or is it just me?

It’s a mess, but DK is investigating it. I wasn’t able to upload my lineups, so I’m stuck with a train. They are working on it though.

• captainspaceface

Damn, whoever faded AD in the Late Night Shot is about to get rich-ish.

• Petergunz82

Omer Asik for a 30 burg tonight

• walkoff9

Cash lines in double ups will probably be higher than in GPP’s.

• rebkell

Kemba just limped off, banged knees with LeBron, headed to the lockers, 3:38 to go in the 4th Cavs up 9

• Grizzlers

@Epignosis said...

It’s a mess, but DK is investigating it. I wasn’t able to upload my lineups, so I’m stuck with a train. They are working on it though.

its hard for me to understand after this long the major DFS sites haven’t gotten their technical issues completely under control. I know they’ll get it right in the end but this one raises a flag for me. Would really like to know how many had Davis. I’m stuck on 1 of 3 so MUCH easier on me tonight than others i’m sure

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

Faded AD, and played Galloway and Speights. Feels good man

• lovetohate

@yoshi2132 said...

Who was the person in this forum that said Lebron was regressing & would never play him again just because he did bad 1 game?

I don’t know bout that but Lebron is rarely ever a good play for gpps. Once in a while he’ll go off and get a 60 but more often then not its 40 to 50 and for his price. No thanks. Same with Westbrook on fd. He’s a rare play for me. Lebron is the best player in the nba but I don’t care bout that. Doesn’t help in fantasy. Lebron on Coast mode though the season.

• frozenleafz

feels like Batum hasn’t done anything in a long time. He has JR Smith whose kinda injured guarding him and he’s not doing anything

• dunbarnation

well lebron is trying to remind everyone that he is still one of the best players in the nba

• worldsgreatest13

Does anyone know the late slate own % for AD/”(player-popup)Blake Griffin”:/players/blake-griffin-1503 on Fan Duel?

Seems like easy money for the people who were ready for any late second news on BG/AD.

• dragon1952

Holy shit…I’ve got a LU in the $325K Sharpshooter with 309.50 fp’s with 87 PMR :^ o

• dunbarnation

Lebron wants the triple double so bad

• Touchole

@dragon1952 said...

Holy shit…I’ve got a LU in the $325 Sharpshooter with 309.50 fp’s with 87 PMR :^ 0

Cha ching!

• walkoff9

Sucks that my only lebron lineup had kemba and batum

Cant believe they both put up duds and the game stayed close.

• S7ubs

THANK YOU LEBRON

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.