8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -11 ) at Phoenix ( 11 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

Great slate tonight guys. Not any one game screams out at you. Should make for spread out ownership and less chalk.

• Bodiaz36

Love the slate. I want a piece of that Bos/NO game and the GS/Min game so i’ll roll with Kyrie and KD in many of my lineups. Love Monte Morris as value at SG. Good luck to all!

• rourke441

with draymond green and curry healthy no k.durant for me westbrook for sure kuzna blake g. fox dig for value

• miggs6876

I like Brunson if he starts again.

• monarch

Whiteside is out. Bam is priced up to 5800

I’m waiting to hear about Embiid, Hood, Wall and Portis.

I really like Otto vs Thad Young if Wall is out, he just needs to stay out of foul trouble. RG projections like Lonzo, I may have interest as well.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Why would you like Monte Morris he is horrid. I don’t think he gets 5 steals again. I guess that’s why you like him, just solely to be contrarian

• mr_papageorgio

I hope people think Bam is too expensive tonight. I smell a 50 burger.

• Jeddy3

Narrative street: This is the last time D-wade plays his boyfriend. Have to imagine he will get 25-30 minutes to show off to his man piece.

• RandysCrow

Memphis-Denver line at 198.5….that has to be the lowest line of the season!

First game with Dray back…I think KD slacks off a little in this one. Maybe do one line with a RoCo/KAT followed back with Curry or Dray (Kerr says he isn’t in a minutes restriction).

• monarch

Thoughts on Kieff? He fits into my LU and could have success bringing Sabonis out to the perimeter. I see that similar players like his twin and Kelly O have gone for 20 off the bench against the Pacers this season.

• steelcitydozer

Gonna stack a couple games and hope for 2OT approach tonight

• Njsum1

@Jeddy3 said...

Narrative street: This is the last time D-wade plays his boyfriend. Have to imagine he will get 25-30 minutes to show off to his man piece.

Haha…That and like half of Miami is potentially on the shelf tonight.

• dandub9

Not sure which forum to ask this question, sorry if in wrong place. What do you think is the easier contest to double up in for FD NBA? The $5 with 4,597 entries or the $2 with 14,367 entries. In each you have to finish in the top 43%. Does the $5 typically attract better players?

• TrustinthePlan

@Jeddy3 said...

This is the last time D-wade plays his boyfriend.

Haha, just felt like that gif was appropriate.

Definitely like Blake again tonight and I don’t think Bam is overpriced at all. Even though that Memphis/Denver line is low, I still like Jokic in that one. Wonder if I can figure out who is going to get minutes for the Suns tonight. That killed me last part of last week with all that value. Couldn’t hit the right guys on the right nights. Also, kind of like TT again vs Milwaukee, centers against them is still a thing if I remember correctly. If Embiid is out, which I think he will be, supposedly he is fighting illness (really bad migranes), gimme all the Simmons and Butler again.

• monarch

I think Embiid is fine. Think of it this way…he’s coming off five days rest vs a team on a B2B and 1400 DK cheaper than he was at his peak. I’ve got him locked in.

• dominicanpapi

Dummy lineup I had last night had Simmons but it looks like Embiid is going to play. So this morning, I keep landing on an almost stars and scrubs type of lineup. Galloway is still 3500 on Fanduel. He’s probably going to be chalk, but I’ll eat it. Theis is $4400, the only worry I have is potential foul trouble. It’s a really interesting slate.

• Benf15harp

@Jeddy3 said...

I suspect neither one of them will have any legs after last night lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

It’s funny that Embiid owns real estate in Drummond’s head, but the second he has to face the Piston’s again he’s the one with the headaches.

• mbunner23

Player pool currently at 353 players. Going to be tough to narrow that down to one lineup.

• monarch

SAC-CHI is interesting. Juicy vegas data but SAC has shown they can blow bad teams out on the road and the Bulls players threw their most recent game vs the Celtics. Not sure if I want to mess with this situation

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Thoughts on Kieff? He fits into my LU and could have success bringing Sabonis out to the perimeter. I see that similar players like his twin and Kelly O have gone for 20 off the bench against the Pacers this season.

Indy has been absolutely awful against PF’s lately. Whether Kieff, Green, or even Porter end up being the beneficiary I’m not sure as I haven’t gotten that far yet. Seems like Porter splits his time at the 3 and 4 while Kieff splits at 4 and 5 and neither spend the majority of their time at either spot.

• kbsktbll88

Hate these massive slates

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Indy has been absolutely awful against PF’s lately. Whether Kieff, Green, or even Porter end up being the beneficiary I’m not sure as I haven’t gotten that far yet. Seems like Porter splits his time at the 3 and 4 while Kieff splits at 4 and 5 and neither spend the majority of their time at either spot.

Projections love Otto but the bust factor worries me. It will be a slower game which favors Kieff over Otto IMO and hes cheaper

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

That is their one weakness. Concerned about a blowout though seeing as how they just got blown out by Cleveland and only put up 101 points. Pacers are still very good defensively. Last 3 games only gave up 97, 90 and 90 points.

• tjw2196

I love Markkanen in this spot on DK, just hoping he gets close to thirty minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.