8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -11 ) at Phoenix ( 11 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• draggin49

@RipCityRings said...

Anyone talking themselves out of Rozier should just burn their money. If Hayward was in I might be a little worried, but literally no one else is available to run the point and I’m sure Boston would love a return-to-form showcase to get his trade value back up.

If you don’t have at least two of Rozier, Theis, Jaylen or Marcus Morris you’re overthinking it tonight. They are all dirt cheap on DK, the trick is just figuring out who goes 10x rather than 6-8x. Highly doubt Theis cracks 40+ tonight, but don’t be surprised if he still shows up in the winning lineup with 30-40 at only 4K. Tatum will surely do just fine, but there are plenty of other plays in that price range with higher ceilings.

How do you feel about smart ?
    Who will be running PG for Celtics ? Smart or rozier ? I would be more interested in the one facilitating the offense . Not that the other can’t do well but there are more assists to be had usually for the guy running the PG spot

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

So fade Theis now?

Foul trouble concerns should be real.

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

Eh. Just means Randle isn’t as much of a lock and you may want to actually consider AD. I know Boston is short-handed, but they’re at home, somewhat well rested and NO just played last night.

I agree. And I still like Randle tonight, I’m just lowering my expectations(ceiling) of him.

• Ace15

@Wooden_Bones said...

I agree. And I still like Randle tonight, I’m just lowering my expectations(ceiling) of him.

Randle is still playable on DK, but on FD for 8400…HELL NAWWW

• mbunner23

I will NOT play a gimpy AD!

• Amw123

I feel no mention of WCS today, great matchup, up tempo game am I missing something?

• Bornsupreme

Towns or Randle?

• RipCityRings

@draggin49 said...

How do you feel about smart ?
    Who will be running PG for Celtics ? Smart or rozier ? I would be more interested in the one facilitating the offense . Not that the other can’t do well but there are more assists to be had usually for the guy running the PG spot

Rozier is infinitely more capable as a true PG, the only issue is that he can pull a Teague/Conley at times and just disappear. Passive Rozier is much more likely with a full roster, but he’s been working his way out of a slump and this is a prime spot/matchup to take advantage.

I think Smart plays much better with a full roster. He’s a hustle/glue guy ala Bazemore and Draymond, thrives with strong pieces around him but loses focus/value with the ball in his hands too much. He’ll probably jack at least 5 threes tonight, but I don’t see NO being a good target for the kind of peripherals you’d need to smash value.

• Pandamonious

@Amw123 said...

I feel no mention of WCS today, great matchup, up tempo game am I missing something?

No, he’s a good play.

• mambaland

i have 1k left and can upgrade tatum to gordon or harris but i have tatum getting more points…but damn i hate to leave salary

• mambaland

@mbunner23 said...

Damn, AD playing

for how long…someone will touch him in his soft spot

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

Foul trouble concerns should be real.

Definitely a concern now. If looking to fade Theis, Williams is a legit play.

I’m no expert, but I am a diehard Celtics fan.

• mambaland

@Pandamonious said...

would anyone take him over ayton at same price

• Pandamonious

@Wooden_Bones said...

Definitely a concern now. If looking to fade Theis, Williams is a legit play.

I’m no expert, but I am a diehard Celtics fan.

Already on it. Throwing him in a couple seems worthwhile.

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

I will NOT play a gimpy AD!

I wouldn’t be shocked to see an AD ceiling game here vs theis and Robert Williams

• mr_papageorgio

Glass should drop 100 burgers tonight if he stays on the floor right? Who on Boston can stop him?

• ghostfacekicker

B-A-M!

• Falconsfan101

Like Randle more with the news now. Should lower his %. AD is banged up. I doubt AD plays huge minutes. He looked meh the other night playing through his injury. Will Randle be starting next to AD again?

• floridast33

Himself?

• yisman

The Glass news moved the line from BOS -4.5 to BOS -3

• ghostfacekicker

FD GPP

Discounted rested Embiid with no Griffin on Det.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/tiny.fcgi?id=01N0T

• mambaland

i have sat and roz at PG feel like sneaking in Ben at one and making everyone chase his points

• Calicapo

Tatum with a Kobe vs Tor replica 2 night

• monarch

20-24 minutes for Portis and Dunn. Who gets their minutes cut?

• mambaland

who is everyone using at center…i have drumm, williams and debating jordan or ayton on another and maybe embid…last game embid punked drummond into at tech and fouling out…not sure how tonight will play out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).