8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -11 ) at Phoenix ( 11 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

SG against Bucks….

I am debating between Burks and Wade ($800 difference in FD).

Only thing that worries me is rotations. Other than cash considerations, was there a purpose behind the trade. Is either team going to use their new pieces against their former teams?

Oh and I like Nance over TT tonight. Just seems like a better matchup against Lopez than TT would be.

You guys know that shooting guard vs the Bucks thing other than Demar Derozan is a myth, right?

• scott33

@dominicanpapi said...

Thoughts on double punting at shooting guard over on Fanduel? Maybe punt is the wrong word but Miami’s 20th in DEFF vs. shooting guards, New Orleans is 17th. You get Hart and Brown for $9600 in good spots, what are you looking for at that point? 70 points total? Is that a viable strategy on an 11 game slate?

I double punt SG on FD a lot, sometimes it works sometimes it blows up in my face. Currently have Hart & Rivers on FD. Got some Jaylen on Yahoo at damn near min price.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

Maybe not a bad concept of “punting” both slots but perhaps with different guys.

You going to trust Hart to do it in B2B games?

And I see this being more of an Irving/Hayward game than a Brown ceiling game.

I see it being a Rozier game.

• scott33

@tmarohl said...

I see it being a Rozier game.

Seems to be breaking out of his funk

• Ace15

Geroge Hill Revenge game tonight. I’m kidding guys lol. Think you need to have a piece of the LAL@MIA for the hammer. I like Bron, Wade not so much. Julius Randle is prob a lock for me tonight. other than that, feels like a wild one.

• scott33

What’s Russ’s history vs Rubio & the Jazz look like?

• realphipps

If Ayton is out, will Ricaun be 100% owned or closer to 95%?

• monarch

@Ace15 said...

Geroge Hill Revenge game tonight. I’m kidding guys lol. Think you need to have a piece of the LAL@MIA for the hammer. I like Bron, Wade not so much. Julius Randle is prob a lock for me tonight. other than that, feels like a wild one.

Regarding Randle. Celtics are the best team points in the paint defense. That concerns me

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

You guys know that shooting guard vs the Bucks thing other than Demar Derozan is a myth, right?

Tell that to Danny Green ceiling game, Klay, Jeremy Lamb, CJ, and every other SG that’s lit up the Bucks this year.

• chrisbanas

If AD is out, which it seems like he will be. Julius is always a lock. Man goes off without AD and his last 4 games in FD are 48-50-49-53. How can you pass that if no AD and a Daniel Theis led frontcourt??

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Tell that to Danny Green ceiling game, Klay, Jeremy Lamb, CJ, and every other SG that’s lit up the Bucks this year.

I was looking up the players, you beat me to it!

• Ace15

@monarch said...

Regarding Randle. Celtics are the best team points in the paint defense. That concerns me

I saw what Kanter/Vonleh did. Analytics prob are correct, but the eye test tells me otherwise lol.

• monarch

@Ace15 said...

I saw what Randle/Vonleh did. Analytics prob are correct, but the eye test tells me otherwise lol.

Ya…he will be tough to fade if AD is out. Didn’t AD return though?

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Does Wade even get the minutes? Dragic should be back. Ellington may be back. Are we expecting Spoelstra to just throw him a bone and run him for more than 20 minutes? Dude is 5.8K on DK. Can’t go there. That price is ridiculous.

In the last two weeks he’s gone for 46 and 52. It’s only a 400 dollar price increase since the last game. If he was in play at 5400 he’s still very much in play at 5800. You’re making sound as if he was 7k.

• deepfat

2.5 pt spread in SAC-CHI game looks suspect to me

• dominicanpapi

@scott33 said...

What’s Russ’s history vs Rubio & the Jazz look like?

Eye test tells me he’s either short or averaged a triple double vs. them last year, including playoffs. He had 1 really bad game very early in the season last season but he did really well after that.

• Adamx799

Does anybody think the possibility of A.D. being a future Celtic has any effect on his playing or performance tonight?

• monarch

@deepfat said...

Has there even been a better spot for LaVine though?

• mbunner23

@Adamx799 said...

Does anybody think the possibility of A.D. being a future Celtic has any effect on his playing or performance tonight?

• dominicanpapi

@deepfat said...

Really love Fox in that game, maybe run it back with LaVine but the Bulls are such a mess man. They already hate the interim coach lol.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

In the last two weeks he’s gone for 46 and 52. It’s only a 400 dollar price increase since the last game. If he was in play at 5400 he’s still very much in play at 5800. You’re making sound as if he was 7k.

My concern is minutes is all. I know he can get 45 if he gets 30-35 minutes. J-Rich has to be out. Tyler maybe too.

• scott33

Why does Lineup HQ have different projections for Yahoo & FD? Both sites use the same scoring system, I’m confused.

• JSteele

I’m sure this has been mentioned but tonight is the final game between LeBron and Wade before Wade retires at the end of the year. Both guys will be motivated to go against each other and should be locks tonight.

• deepfat

@dominicanpapi said...

Really love Fox in that game, maybe run it back with LaVine but the Bulls are such a mess man. They already hate the interim coach lol.

“Really love Fox in that game,”

Shhhhh

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Danny Green had 8 points. He got some peripherals but not because he was shooting the lights out or anything. Klay had a nice game. Scored 20 but again got some nice peripherals.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).