Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Miami ( -9 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Portland ( -9 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

It’s a Blue Arrow night. I’ve been the Mike Evans and Jamal Murray whisperer this season.

I also like DeAndre Hunter and Batum at the moment for value

• Markd1970

@monarch said...

It’s a Blue Arrow night. I’ve been the Mike Evans and Jamal Murray whisperer this season.

Mike Evans may be a bit pricey with that pulled hammy. lol

• superjon

Melo revenge

Beal or Butler? Leaning Butler, but 100 lineups, will definitely have a few with both.

Team Fade Embid

PF is the pay up spot, although I don’t hate Milsap

• monarch

I think Rui is the PF as the default big vs the Hornets. He will have a mismatch all night whether its PJ Washington, MKG or Batum.

• ValuableTrader

Anyone else still waiting on payouts from NBA last night?

• JSteele

@monarch said...

I like Murray today too. If we have to go to Batum for value it’s a terrible slate so far

• monarch

@JSteele said...

I like Murray today too. If we have to go to Batum for value it’s a terrible slate so far

Batum played 33 minutes last game. They are banged up with MKG entering the rotation. I’m not projecting 33 minutes for Batum but I could pay off a 3700 salary with 30 minutes in that game.

Edit: nvm. I’m wrong. He was a DNP-CD last game after playing 33 the game before. Not certain why. That’s weird

• Ace15

Get your tickets early!

• hbomb57

@ValuableTrader said...

Anyone else still waiting on payouts from NBA last night?

Got mine about 2 hours after the last game on DK.

• monarch

For whatever reason….and I do not understand it..but Paul Millsap crushes vs Al Horford

• DirkDigglerz

@Ace15 said...

Get your tickets early!

Wait isn’t revenge games supposed to be played at the opponents home

• Ace15

@DirkDigglerz said...

Wait isn’t revenge games supposed to be played at the opponents home

Not for Melo, evereytime he sees a former team, the killer in him comes out. Don’t matter where or when.

• jessedio

@monarch said...

For whatever reason….and I do not understand it..but Paul Millsap crushes vs Al Horford

Former Teammates. Knows all the moves.

• ValuableTrader

@hbomb57 said...

Got mine about 2 hours after the last game on DK.

Weird. I’m still awaiting 4 tournament payouts.

I’ll give it some more time then I’ll contact DK.

Edit – DK support said they are still working to pay out NBA Tiers

• WillyWongka

On a smaller slate do ya’ll generally prefer to have multiple lineups or just a single bullet?

• monarch

@WillyWongka said...

On a smaller slate do ya’ll generally prefer to have multiple lineups or just a single bullet?

Multiple. Less room for error. If you miss on a great play it’s more difficult to catch up.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Batum played 33 minutes last game. They are banged up with MKG entering the rotation. I’m not projecting 33 minutes for Batum but I could pay off a 3700 salary with 30 minutes in that game.

Edit: nvm. I’m wrong. He was a DNP-CD last game after playing 33 the game before. Not certain why. That’s weird

Yea the DNP-CD was weird, but I think he was dealing with some kind of injury

• monarch

@JSteele said...

Yea the DNP-CD was weird, but I think he was dealing with some kind of injury

Borrego is just one of those coaches that is a wild card. I may just remove all those speculative Hornets from my pool because of yesterday’s Terence Davis debacle

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

The coach said changes would be made and no one has “a God given right to minutes.”
    I don’t think Batum will be in the rotation tonight, but if he was truly moved down to 11th man, he would have been in there for mop up duty during the blowout.

This was just a coach trying to make a point and Batum will return to the rotation at some point soon (barring trades).

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

The coach said changes would be made and no one has “a God given right to minutes.”
    I don’t think Batum will be in the rotation tonight, but if he was truly moved down to 11th man, he would have been in there for mop up duty during the blowout.

This was just a coach trying to make a point and Batum will return to the rotation at some point soon (barring trades).

For reference…
    https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/charlotte-hornets/article238172299.html

• monarch

Nice…I kinda interpreted that as Borrego sending a statement. And I fully expect Michael Jordan to order Borrego to play Batum 38 minutes tonight considering they are paying that dude 25.2 million this season. Or they are getting ready to send him to OKC in a trade

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Maybe because they played together for so long in the ATL

• JSteele

For once I love my initial lineup.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Maybe because they played together for so long in the ATL

Meaning Millsap gets up for that game and Al takes it easy on him? Millsap put up 37.5 DK on the Sixers this season. I’m guessing its that Horford is focused on help defense that he doesn’t stay as attached to his primary defender in this matchup.

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

Not for Melo, evereytime he sees a former team, the killer in him comes out. Don’t matter where or when.

Don’t play Melo for the revenge game narrative. Play Melo because it’s the Knicks that get killed by PFs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).