Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Miami ( -9 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Portland ( -9 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@ScofieldReturns said...

DJJ now questionable…SF on FD somehow just got even worst. May just pivot to MKG because I’m tired

SF seems fine to me. Bridges, Melo, Brown Jr., Bazemore, Barton, and Jones Jr. assuming he ends up playing

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Guys if you want the ultimate 3 part narrative of Revenge, Blowout, and Late Night Hammer— can I offer you Mario Hezonja?

• FunchessOfFun

@FunchessOfFun said...

Mentioned it earlier, MKG is back in the rotation now (in favor of Batum). Somewhat limited Bridges expected playing time that he otherwise would have gotten with Marvin out.

Also, it should be noted that Zeller’s minutes would not have been there had Washington not had to go to the locker room with ankle issues. Coach went with the smaller rotation and both Zeller and Biyombo got less than normal run.

• monarch

MKG back in the rotation tonight per Borrego. Whatever that means but it probably isn’t good for Batum

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Garpeters said...

Anyone have thoughts on MKG… 23 minutes last game, still no Marvin Williams, and dirt cheap.

He is in my player pool. I’m cant really project him for more than 20 Fpts so I will only end up with like 5%

• johnnyjakes

Malik Monk truthers out there? I do like Jokic tonight. 4 game slate. Low ownership. Close spread. Crushed value last time. Still cheap. Min. will be there. I think he dropped close to a 60 burger vs. 76ers in November. For the price, I’ll have some.

• FunchessOfFun

@Garpeters said...

Anyone have thoughts on MKG… 23 minutes last game, still no Marvin Williams, and dirt cheap.

I’m rolling him, but not confidently. He can’t shoot. He’s going to get some extended run against a bad WAS squad tonight though, and a lot of his points often come from Blocks/steals/fast breaks. Should be relatively low owned, so I’m rolling the dice

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Guys if you want the ultimate 3 part narrative of Revenge, Blowout, and Late Night Hammer— can I offer you Mario Hezonja?

I keep trying to make a him a thing every slate and will continue to do so today

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

I think he’s in play on FD, not as much on DK. Anyone who can get multiple blocks/steals at min price has a chance to really crush.

• JSteele

My fav play of the slate is Moritz Wagner. He got benched last game and coach called him out afterwards saying he didn’t have his head in the game. I think he comes out with some fire today. He gets Charlotte’s interior D and he did play 31 minutes as a starter against Miami, so it’s not like his minutes being down will be a thing going forward.

Best of all I think he will go lower owned because no one is talking about him around the industry and because of the last game.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I keep trying to make a him a thing every slate and will continue to do so today

He is a Tier 1 min price crusher.

• FunchessOfFun

@JSteele said...

My fav play of the slate is Moritz Wagner. He got benched last game and coach called him out afterwards saying he didn’t have his head in the game. I think he comes out with some fire today. He gets Charlotte’s interior D and he did play 31 minutes as a starter against Miami, so it’s not like his minutes being down will be a thing going forward.

Best of all I think he will go lower owned because no one is talking about him around the industry and because of the last game.

I’m on Bertans instead

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

A Christmas themed blog looking at today’s 4 game slate. And some Derrick Jones talk.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mike-s-musings-3228920

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@johnnyjakes said...

Malik Monk truthers out there? I do like Jokic tonight. 4 game slate. Low ownership. Close spread. Crushed value last time. Still cheap. Min. will be there. I think he dropped close to a 60 burger vs. 76ers in November. For the price, I’ll have some.

Monk is just another Dart. Agreed on Jokic. Shocked by his projected ownership. One of my favorite plays tonight. Figured he would be super chalky for a 4 gamer

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@FunchessOfFun said...

I’m on Bertans instead

I’m on both. I actually think Rui gives Charlotte the least trouble (not that he’s a bad play).

• monarch

Nuggets getting hammered in the paint lately…56.7 over their last three games. That’s encouraging for a 7900 Ben Simmons

• JSteele

@FunchessOfFun said...

I’m on Bertans instead

This is why Wagner is my fav play

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I think he’s in play on FD, not as much on DK. Anyone who can get multiple blocks/steals at min price has a chance to really crush.

Agreed I’ve only been playing him on FD

• Wynter12

I can’t seem to get off Elf. I haven’t plugged him in but keep going back to him lol I wish I knew he’d at least get 25 minutes.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

I’m not that high on him but he is project to be around 20% on FD and DK so I should probably try to force a little more in on DK where i can put him at forward spot. 6K is just a little more than i want to pay for him but if he gets 30 mins he can definitely pay it off

• Calicapo

Loving Elf tonight.

Anyone else taking a shot?

• Manyak

Anyone notice players that are out with long injuries aren’t 3k anymore after yesterday’s mistake? I don’t like it

• Wynter12

I’m not fond of Wagner’s price, but I think he may end up being owned higher than Bertans. Im guessing though. I have zero access to ownership.

• Calicapo

@Wynter12 said...

I can’t seem to get off Elf. I haven’t plugged him in but keep going back to him lol I wish I knew he’d at least get 25 minutes.

I’m on the Elf train, mayne!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Calicapo said...

Loving Elf tonight.

Anyone else taking a shot?

I’ll have like 10%

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler