Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Miami ( -9 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Portland ( -9 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

Love M-Rob, so be careful. May want to tread lightly.

Is he officially Panda’s Beast of the Slate?

I managed to avoid Turner last night, but also managed to grab Drummond on his worst game of the season.

In all honesty I think 5.7K is a little wild for Mitch, but I do think the regime change is going to have a measurable impact on the Knicks, and if he gets 25-30 that’s more than a fair price.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Jones Jr. AVAILABLE

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@RipCityRings said...

Is he officially Panda’s Beast of the Slate?

I managed to avoid Turner last night, but also managed to grab Drummond on his worst game of the season.

In all honesty I think 5.7K is a little wild for Mitch, but I do think the regime change is going to have a measurable impact on the Knicks, and if he gets 25-30 that’s more than a fair price.

Nah, I wouldn’t go that far. Miles Bridges is who I have more than anyone else right now.

• yisman

big news of the day is DJJ available

lol

• Klack18

MRob and Tobias or Whiteside and Melo?

• Ace15

@captainwacky said...

I don’t think so (yet, at least), but the downgrade is always bad.

I’m nervous man, lol basically 100% 100+LU’s tonight need to know lol.

• God i don’t wanna do this but i think im fading the first game. I did this a few weeks ago, i think the same game, didn’t turn out well. Bridges and maybe rui is only ones I’d want.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Klack18 said...

MRob and Tobias or Whiteside and Melo?

Whiteside/Melo

• JSteele

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

God i don’t wanna do this but i think im fading the first game. I did this a few weeks ago, i think the same game, didn’t turn out well. Bridges and maybe rui is only ones I’d want.

I can’t suggest a full fade of the first game. I’d at least consider secondary pieces from that game as value if you don’t want to pay up for the stars like Beal, Graham and Rozier.

Pay down to guys like Ish, Bridges, Wagner/Bertans/Rui

• Ace15

@theIrrigator said...

Jones Jr. AVAILABLE

Why do i feel like we’re going to get trolled and he basically sits

• tmarohl

I kind of like Simons after Portland blows out the Knicks.

• RipCityRings

DK really nailed pricing today, so many tough decisions. I’m a major Graham truther but 8.4 is probably right around where he should’ve been the past couple weeks. Even an organization as incompetent as Charlotte can’t deny that he is an infinitely better play-maker than Rozier. His floor is incredibly solid given peripherals, but if his three isn’t dropping there goes your lineup.

Herro at home on a heater with major pieces out is another perfect storm. My first instinct was to drop down to Nunn and hope for a bounce-back, but given that he’s only 500 more I’m not sure there’s much point. To roster Herro tonight at 5.9K you basically have to bank on him scoring 20+ real points, because he’s not doing much else. His rebounds went up dramatically the last two games which helps, but this kid does not distribute in any meaningful way.

Based purely on price my favorite plays tonight are Elf, Bridges, Jerami Grant and MKG.

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

Doubt it, they are pretty short of guys right now or he probably would be sitting.

• monarch

Getting lots of Ish, Rozier, Randle, Simmons.

So avoid all of those guys and print money

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

It’s possible he plays less minutes. He basically plays the 4 which they have plenty of bodies who can play. Meyers Leonard, Kelly O, James Johnson.

• FunchessOfFun

Rozier also hurt his hand/finger in the middle of the ATL game on Sunday. Not sure if that’s on the injury report, but he did not look the same after it happened.

• RipCityRings

Jokic averaged a 30 point triple-double vs the Sixers last year, I feel like Fat Jokic can put up at least 20/10/5.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Getting lots of Ish, Rozier, Randle, Simmons.

So avoid all of those guys and print money

I like Ish and Randle

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

I probably shouldnt do it but going back to Parker one more time

• @JSteele said...

I can’t suggest a full fade of the first game. I’d at least consider secondary pieces from that game as value if you don’t want to pay up for the stars like Beal, Graham and Rozier.

Pay down to guys like Ish, Bridges, Wagner/Bertans/Rui

It’s tough, i expect a lot of % for all the players in that game. There all priced appropriately for the game to me, graham vs rozier is always a issue picking which one goes off. Beal idk I’m going to my heat vs atl instead i think.

• JSteele

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

It’s tough, i expect a lot of % for all the players in that game. There all priced appropriately for the game to me, graham vs rozier is always a issue picking which one goes off. Beal idk I’m going to my heat vs atl instead i think.

Fair point. I think there is a number of great spots you can exploit tonight. I’d rather have Jamal Murray at 6700 who has done some damage against this Philadelphia team before than say Rozier at 7400 against Washington. I feel like Beal, Butler, Graham and Jokic all end up in the same 50-60 range, so I kind of like Graham as the cheapest option of those 4.

• choppadown

Anyone like Ian Mahinmi today?

• captainwacky

@choppadown said...

Anyone like Ian Mahinmi today?

I have some exposure, nothing crazy. if he gets good early momentum they’ll let him run around fro a while.

• RipCityRings

In other news, what happened to Bobby Portis? Can’t believe how far he’s fallen. Can he do any damage to a Nas/Skal front court at 3.5K tonight?

• JSteele

@RipCityRings said...

In other news, what happened to Bobby Portis? Can’t believe how far he’s fallen. Can he do any damage to a Nas/Skal front court at 3.5K tonight?

He could but all these guys priced down like that don’t have a path to minutes where they can absolutely smash. I know you don’t need to get 10x on a short slate, but I feel like you can make a balanced lineup where everyone scores 40+

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).