Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Miami ( -9 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Portland ( -9 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Giving an optimizer other than RG a chance tonight.

100 lineups.

• Herf

Load up Washington/Charlotte players tonight… throw a few side pieces in and there you have it. Next.

• ripking

I swapped djj for monk, both will probably get 21

• choppadown

@Herf said...

Load up Washington/Charlotte players tonight… throw a few side pieces in and there you have it. Next.

That’s what I did…we shall see how it goes…big money?

• ghost3490

Skal gonna get some run tonight?

• Ringthebell26

Thoughts on Alex Len

• JSteele

Good luck tonight. Short slate, but lots of different ways to go. Hopefully it spreads out ownership a little bit.

• Herf

@choppadown said...

That’s what I did…we shall see how it goes…big money?

I can honestly see the total score of that game being in the 250+ range. Lots of points to be had. I still won’t have any Beal tho.

• JdotBrone

Knicks Portland game is gonna be closer than people think. Tonight’s big bust gonna be those that play Portland’s scrubs.

• Ringthebell26

I hope Alex Len get some run.

• captainwacky

@superjon said...

Giving an optimizer other than RG a chance tonight.

100 lineups.

You are now part of a professional conspiracy!

• JSteele

@JdotBrone said...

Knicks Portland game is gonna be closer than people think. Tonight’s big bust gonna be those that play Portland’s scrubs.

I think so too. Portland isn’t some amazing team this year. I only have Melo from that game, but I think Randle is a good play as well.

• Ace15

Pivottt from derrick jones jr to nassir little??? Am i crazy

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

Both are equally scary, maybe Taj or MKG if you really wanted to pivot.

• mdalb

@Ace15 said...

I’m staying with him. Changed to mkg and then went back.

• raul214

reverse line movement on that NY/POR game steered me to play both sides …could stay close and the total went up

• monarch

Statmuse Bobby Portis vs Hassan Whiteside and he looks like a potential 10x guy. I ended up with 20 percent

• RipCityRings

Took a shot on Trae, faded Beal. Lord help me.

• RipCityRings

@monarch said...

Statmuse Bobby Portis vs Hassan Whiteside and he looks like a potential 10x guy. I ended up with 20 percent

The only problem is Portis won’t be matched up with Whiteside, he’ll get Skal. Still a decent dice roll at 3.5K, but kind of a stretch I think.

• Herf

You’re welcome everyone for my kind donation tonight on DK. I have ALOT of Charlotte and little to no Denver in my lineup other than Murray. Welp

• JSteele

Wagner 12% same as Zeller.

• captainwacky

I have some crazy eyes on DK, for sure.

• monarch

I like the first game like everyone else but I think the late game has the potential for some really nice stuff

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I like the first game like everyone else but I think the late game has the potential for some really nice stuff

Yeah. I have weird mnemonics for building lineups at times. One thing I do is go through each position and play ‘cheapest guy who can get you 40’… and that game had a bunch of them on DK.

• FunchessOfFun

Bertans only 20% in SE’s on DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).