Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Miami ( -9 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Portland ( -9 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

I’m still on the fence about virtually everyone on the Knicks outside of Elf and Randle.

Mitch and RJ are very enticing, but I’m worried that Melo and CJ are a little too crafty not to get M-Rob into foul trouble, and RJ hasn’t shown much of a ceiling (though he looks to be safe for 5-6x). Don’t think I can pay 8K for Whiteside. None of the Blazers are really worth their price tonight that I can see.

• Ace15

Can alrdy tell first game gonna be wild

• monarch

@RipCityRings said...

I’m still on the fence about virtually everyone on the Knicks outside of Elf and Randle.

Mitch and RJ are very enticing, but I’m worried that Melo and CJ are a little too crafty not to get M-Rob into foul trouble, and RJ hasn’t shown much of a ceiling (though he looks to be safe for 5-6x). Don’t think I can pay 8K for Whiteside. None of the Blazers are really worth their price tonight that I can see.

I have so much Randle. And lots of RJ mainly for safety at that spot where I just needed a solid guy to round out a lineup

Most my lineups started with Ish, RJ before I got to more exciting plays lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@RipCityRings said...

• Herf

@monarch said...

I have so much Randle. And lots of RJ mainly for safety at that spot where I just needed a solid guy to round out a lineup

I can never pull the trigger on RJ for some reason. I look at his stats and they’re consistently in the 20s, so I steer clear.

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

Marcus Morris?

Yeah that’s tempting. Morris and Randle seem to have good correlation, and attacking Melo D is always advisable. I guess it’s just hard to overlook how low Randle’s ceiling is, I don’t love the price on anyone from NY/POR but feel like I need a piece.

Right now it’s either RJ/Mitchell with Herro or Morris/Randle with Nunn. Not thrilled with either.

Edit: Or Harris/Herro/Elf.

• RipCityRings

Also, anyone seen Ish?

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

Also, anyone seen Ish?

I have no idea why he’s like 40 percent owned… I just skipped over him for the most part because that price is pretty much ceiling price for him (or so I thought).

• roomchat

Give me a B – Give me a Yombo. What’s that spell?

• Herf

Bertan’s about to go full Klay Thompson on Charlotte.

• RipCityRings

So everyone stacked WAS/CHA and so far only Biyombo and Zeller look poised to smash. Short slates are always too easy, that’s why we spend all day talking about the virtues of Trae Young.

• captainwacky

There’s a lotttttt of time with two teams that like defense about as much as Trae Young.

• GreenvilleGreen

I didn’t even want to play this slate but had to so I could fade Beal and Trae and get myself a bunch of goodness.

• GreenvilleGreen

@roomchat said...

Give me a B – Give me a Yombo. What’s that spell?

Give me a More – give me a minutes – give me a Cody Zeller.

• captainwacky

Most important to all of our focused DFS research today— What does the apostrophe on the end of Devonte’ Graham’s name imply the removal of?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Most important to all of our focused DFS research today— What does the apostrophe on the end of Devonte’ Graham’s name imply the removal of?

Could be Devonteapostrophe…I know a La-a “Ladasha”

• Ftw please!

• GreenvilleGreen

Wagner, Smith, Beal. El Bustos.

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

Mahinmi is punking Biyombo and Zeller like crazy. Looks 5 years younger.

Edit: Don’t know why that was quoted, but while I’m here- Maybe it was originally Devonte’s, possessive. Because he owns the game (except this one, apparently).

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

Mahinmi is punking Biyombo and Zeller like crazy. Looks 5 years younger.

He and Biz are really similar in that they kinda have 2 modes… exist and take up space or absolutely get energized and crush.

• Calicapo

Ish is a cash game lock they said.

• RipCityRings

Damn, Beal just cocked that joint back and banged on ‘em. Really hope we get to see him on a good team someday.

• 8% trae, 11% jabari

• when I roster Rui, he underwhelms. take note.

• RipCityRings

Grant just 1%, fingers crossed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).