Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Miami ( -9 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Portland ( -9 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

Cameroon would actually be competitive if Embiid ever suited up for them. Mbah Moute/Siakam/Embiid, three NBA players on one team with 2 All-Stars…

TMarhol sorry but Giannis sucks in FIBA since in FIBA you actually have to shoot and you can play zone defense (which means they can just perm-clog the paint for Giannis lol). Giannis looked so bad this year for Greece. He’s gonna have a tough time making it to the Olympics next year in the Qualifying Tournament.

• superstars92

Also pretty crappy that FIBA changed all their rules so that Slovenia which won the FIBA Euro title (beating Spain) doesn’t make the Olympics. Instead, you have to qualify separately during the NBA season, which meant Slovenia couldn’t send Luka and Dragic to help them and instead had to rely on like crappy players, a huge disadvantage against teams like Spain who have good non-NBA players.

So now unless we get some miracle at the last chance qualifying tournament, Luka won’t be at the Olympics next year since FIBA decided to be stupid. There’s 4 spots and it’ll probably be Serbia (Jokic/Bogdanovic/Bjelica), Lithuania (Valancuinas/Sabonis and their top Euro guards), Canada (with all their players), and maybe Luka gets that last spot over Giannis and Greece or Croatia and other Bogdanovic/Saric. He’ll have to do it without Dragic this time though since he’s retired from FIBA. If KAT/Horford play for DR though they’ll probably beat Luka since Luka’s best teammate is the NBA bust Anthony Randolph.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Cameroon would actually be competitive if Embiid ever suited up for them. Mbah Moute/Siakam/Embiid, three NBA players on one team with 2 All-Stars…

TMarhol sorry but Giannis sucks in FIBA since in FIBA you actually have to shoot and you can play zone defense (which means they can just perm-clog the paint for Giannis lol). Giannis looked so bad this year for Greece. He’s gonna have a tough time making it to the Olympics next year in the Qualifying Tournament.

I don’t pay attention to that, but I’m sure the Bucks would prefer he didn’t even play.

• JSteele

I know I said i’m busy, but I came up with an idea for a blog post so i’m going to test it out today. I’ve started it and will try to finish it this morning.

• NoLimits0

Totally disagree on Giannis. The reason he isn’t good internationally is because his teammates are bad like really bad. He doesn’t have a single NBA teammate. It’s the reason Trae and the Hawks are bad.

Luka won’t make the Olympics. His team would lose to like 40 to Canada who will be sending Murray and Gilgeious Alexander and Barrett and TT and and Kelly O even if Wiggins doesnt play.

There is a 99.9999% chance USA is winning the gold. Lebron won’t play but I read they already have commitments from Mitchell Kemba Tatum Steph Draymond Harden and AD.

• ghostfacekicker

Is there a list of FD contests somewhere? I’m trying to figure out if the $100K Layup ($9 entry) is the highest prize pool or if another contest filled already and I have to wait for someone to cancel.

• ValuableTrader

Went D-Russ last night to finish out my lineup so that was nice to see him with 50ish points.

I can’t get Lowry right though. I think alot of people probably made that same mistake last night but damn he under performs when he’s supposed to be golden way too often for me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).