7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 194
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3.5 ) at Memphis ( -3.5 ) —- T: 193.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 202
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at Utah ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 209
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at San Antonio ( -14.5 ) —- T: 194

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/336393093

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

I have been de-emphasizing DVP lately and paying more attention to pace/usage/minutes. My first step though is plugging in players that hit 4x the highest percent of games with some upside, fill in the best value plays and see where I have room to upgrade to studs.

• RatedDAL

Fade or not to fade PG13? Feel like I should be fading him tonight but cannot bring myself to do it.

• Usual21

@WestCrook1 said...

Dame/Beal/Batum or Knight/Barton/PG13?

The second group.

• Wrx_guy

So my fanduel run continues. Started with a 10$ deposit on Wednesday I now have 85$ to make some interesting lineups. It is far more fun than draftkings. I try to roster players who take most of the shots for a team. Last night I won thanks to Okafor and he was so low owned.
    I’m a rookie but this is a lot better than I have been doing on draftkings! Bring on tonight.

P.s lock of the day is not picking ANY lakers players and I’m a huge lakers fan lol

• tgr31

• kdriskell311

@tgr31 said...

Gordon Hayward yay or nay

Nay on FD. I like him the least of the SFs priced around him outside of Covington.

• ELJEFEYB

D Waaaaddeee

• strassnerte

@Wrx_guy said...

So my fanduel run continues. Started with a 10$ deposit on Wednesday I now have 85$ to make some interesting lineups. It is far more fun than draftkings. I try to roster players who take most of the shots for a team. Last night I won thanks to Okafor and he was so low owned.
    I’m a rookie but this is a lot better than I have been doing on draftkings! Bring on tonight.

P.s lock of the day is not picking ANY lakers players and I’m a huge lakers fan lol

Don’t we all. Problem is you will go 20K over the salary cap.

• mattyice522

Riding the Sullinger train straight to North Station

• jdsloan

Can anyone tell me who you expect to guard Lillard tonight?

• onepinrodney

@tgr31 said...

Gordon Hayward yay or nay

I’m playing him. He’s been consistently 6X, averaging 37 min/game last 10, and Jazz games with a 204 projected point total don’t come around very often. Seems like a no brainer.

• hannea74

Strategy ? for multi entry gpp players. How many players do you typically include in your core group to diversify around? I know it obviously depends on the slate/matchups/confidence etc., but I could use some input on what’s worked for others. Thanks!

• FPFootball

@jdsloan said...

Can anyone tell me who you expect to guard Lillard tonight?

Not a single soul.

• xHotLineBlingx

I’ll take my 60 from PG13.

• Wrx_guy

@strassnerte said...

Don’t we all. Problem is you will go 20K over the salary cap

I’m gonna study the Spurs minutes when they play garbage teams like the lakers. There should be some value there

• tonytone1908

Sooo… who’s getting Pop’d tonight?

• dailyfinancialsports

Punt of the day? My vote is Crabbe.. No one else really stands out for less than $4000. Maybe Fatty Mills, I really doubt the starters will get high minutes against LA.

• hawgfan

What site is the best to watch the GS/BOS game without paying 200 bucks for the entire season? Thanks

• Ashbyjarr

ginobili or lou williams on FD gpp

• mmm5

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Brandon Knight will explode today. He’s been quiet lately I’m rostering him just incase. :)

He just put up 45.5 last game. wouldn’t say he’s been quiet

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@dailyfinancialsports said...

Punt of the day? My vote is Crabbe.. No one else really stands out for less than $4000. Maybe Fatty Mills, I really doubt the starters will get high minutes against LA.

I like Ilyasova vs the Sixers for FD at 4,500.

• mrpata

Boban Marjanovic super sleeper of the night

• Sportsfan12

Clarkson 50 50 tonight- you guys like lou or russell more?

• Wrx_guy

cant even pick shumpert on fanduel ugh

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@Wrx_guy said...

I like Russel and Ju a lot with the blowout factor they both have good usage rates and with Kobe in deferrment mode I am rostering both

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).