• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 209
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9.5 ) at Minnesota ( 9.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 210\
    9:30 PM EST : NY Knicks ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Cdmjlt369

Finally won my first tourney!!! It was a small one, but I’ll take it! Wish I had played that lu everywhere.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Tomorrow may not be the day, but Lin was 6700 when he got hurt, and is 5500 now…

• rayjay43

@Cdmjlt369 said...

Finally won my first tourney!!! It was a small one, but I’ll take it! Wish I had played that lu everywhere.

can see you at the top, i finished 81st so not to bad, that lineup is the best score i can see tonight, did you enter it in some other stuff

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Greg Monroe seems locked into a 20-25 minute roll. So I am predicting tomorrow will be a DNP-Kidd’s decision

• Cdmjlt369

@rayjay43 said...

can see you at the top, i finished 81st so not to bad, that lineup is the best score i can see tonight, did you enter it in some other stuff

I entered several variations around my core group. Not that exact lu. That would’ve won any contest I would have entered tonight. I had a lu in the 4 point play but it wasn’t that one. Smh

• asapholster

of course on FD my cash lineups get like 285’

i enter a $1 gpp hit 330 and win $2

330 would have won any cash game

• rayjay43

@Cdmjlt369 said...

I entered several variations around my core group. Not that exact lu. That would’ve won any contest I would have entered tonight. I had a lu in the 4 point play but it wasn’t that one. Smh

congrats anyway :)

• Cdmjlt369

@rayjay43 said...

congrats anyway :)

Thanks! Hopefully the start of a run!

• yorick

Another night of LUs ruined by Anthony Davis. I swear I must have rostered him last year in every game he got injured, and this year for all his duds. I can never get him or Lebron right. Also happened to have Kyle O’Quinn in every single LU that had the nice TJ/Stanley/Drummond/Towns/Bledsoe core somehow. Another night of bleeding cash despite 100% exposure to TJ and heavy exposure to Stanley Johnson. Cash lines are so competitive this year in GPPs.

• chronoxiong

303.2 in the Shot and it was not good enough to cash. All thanks to my dart throw at Darren Damian Lillard Hillard. I knew it was risky but I thought he could at least get 10 fdp. And the nail in the coffin was me paying up for Durant. Looking at those who win, Durant was a permafade as people spread out his salary to the SGs and Center position. Oh yeah, I originally was going to go with Tyson Chandler as my Center instead of Okafor. That would’ve got me to cash for sure. Darn…

• zpa1989

how on earth did frazier drop 54 tonight with jrue and moore back eating into his minutes and usage? how does that make any logical sense at all? i played frazier literally EVERY night jrue and moore were out and the dude NEVER did more than 25, even in the best possible matchups, now those guys come back and he drops 54? what? i don’t get it. does jrue and moore in there help him from a fantasy perspective?

• jdtrey22

@zpa1989 said...

how on earth did frazier drop 54 tonight with jrue and moore back eating into his minutes and usage? how does that make any logical sense at all? i played frazier literally EVERY night jrue and moore were out and the dude NEVER did more than 25, even in the best possible matchups, now those guys come back and he drops 54? what? i don’t get it. does jrue and moore in there help him from a fantasy perspective?

Variance

• Lionfan22

@jdtrey22 said...

Variance

That’s one hell of a variance!

• madmanjayWV

@Cdmjlt369 said...

The real ? is does that mean you should’ve only played one lineup?

Momma always said it’s better to be lucky than good!
    madmanjay
    #HESTARTED – SG Buddy Hield
    NO 120 PHO 119
    FINAL
    $3,700
    SALARY
    3.3%
    OWNED
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Granted bad play but that first 40-burger is coming
    Brandon Ingram
    SF Brandon Ingram
    NY 118 LAL 112
    FINAL
    $4,400
    SALARY
    8%
    OWNED
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Alex Len
    PF Alex Len
    NO 120 PHO 119
    FINAL
    $5,000
    SALARY
    8.2%
    OWNED

• ASalvaro

@Lionfan22 said...

Who was a comparable PF to Leuer tonight on FD that went off? Because I have 306 on FD with Leuer’s 5.9 points. :(

i mainly like to play starters but in occasion i will go with a bench guy with good numbers and EVERY single time i get an outing like Leuer’s tonight..from now on i’m sticking with all starters and i don’t care how great a bench guy looks lol

• Cdmjlt369

@madmanjayWV said...

The real ? is does that mean you should’ve only played one lineup?

Momma always said it’s better to be lucky than good!
    madmanjay
    #HESTARTED – SG Buddy Hield
    NO 120 PHO 119
    FINAL
    $3,700
    SALARY
    3.3%
    OWNED
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Granted bad play but that first 40-burger is coming
    Brandon Ingram
    SF Brandon Ingram
    NY 118 LAL 112
    FINAL
    $4,400
    SALARY
    8%
    OWNED
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Alex Len
    PF Alex Len
    NO 120 PHO 119
    FINAL
    $5,000
    SALARY
    8.2%
    OWNED

No it means I should have played 10 instead of 5. I should have entered all 5 in the $4 contest and and all 5 again in separate contests.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).