• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 209
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9.5 ) at Minnesota ( 9.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 210\
    9:30 PM EST : NY Knicks ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• RipCityRings

All in on TJ and Drummond tonight.

• JimKronlund

was ANDERSON VAREJAO a decent pick over ZAZA? Or am I screwed right off the bat with him?
    Its OK to be honest.

• zNaTuraL

@RipCityRings said...

All in on TJ and Drummond tonight.

Same. Have ersan too in this game..

• RipCityRings

@JimKronlund said...

was ANDERSON VAREJAO a decent pick over ZAZA? Or am I screwed right off the bat with him?
    Its OK to be honest.

Varejao started last night. Played 18 minutes and finished with 9 FD fps (0-2 FGs, 5 REB, 2 AST, 1 STL and 2 TOs). Not exactly inspiring. I expect to see McGee get some decent run tonight.

• yorick

TJ playing well. In all my LUs but super chalky today at 35% in the DK 4 point play. Okafor is also balling. Got a few lineups with him, Drummond, and McConnell where I faded Reggie that I hope pay off.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Come on det. Play with some passion ffs.

• rebkell

@JimKronlund said...

Im dreadful as well. I tried the line up builder here for the first time and went 50 lu quarter just for fun. I promise not to pull a you know who about the amazing picks I made. If there even are any.

I hear you, the more I read the worse I get … I find it good for some scrubs/duds and a lot of useful info about people coming back that will influence normal rotations and general info that isn’t in all the injury reports etc…

and the damn sixers up 18-4 in Detroit, yay Det scored 18-6

• zNaTuraL

@yorick said...

TJ playing well. In all my LUs but super chalky today at 35% in the DK 4 point play. Okafor is also balling. Got a few lineups with him, Drummond, and McConnell where I faded Reggie that I hope pay off.

23% for TJ on FD

• wlynch82

TJ 67% in the Crossover.

• traviswhite

Draft kings not updating

• RipCityRings

Well, this impending blowout will ruin Drummond but TJ, Stauskas and Saric’s minutes should all be relatively safe…

• nogameemery

Man Detroit I need this to be a competitive game my goodness

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Van Gundy should bench all his starters like pop.

• zNaTuraL

Detroit will make this competitive before it’s over

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

whats up with DK scores? they aren’t updating and seems kinda shady to me.

• nateW

Did I get too cute thinking I could expect anything out of Darrun Hilliard with him starting? -2 right now. Anyone know his game?

• traviswhite

@damionismyname said...

whats up with DK scores? they aren’t updating and seems kinda shady to me.

They seem shady cuz Philly putting the hurt on pistons

• Yeoman

@traviswhite said...

Draft kings not updating

Probably an overflow error. It never would have occurred to the programmers that Philadelphia could have a 20 point lead.

• DirkDigglerz

Keep it close you Pistons Bums

• dabucklebuck

lets go stauskas!

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

DK Broke

• traviswhite

Had to put a freeze so they could adjust all the fake account lineups (puts on tin foil hat)

• jessedio

@dabucklebuck said...

lets go stauskas!

I hope he keeps it up. 2% owned in the crossover.

• TruHawks

@nateW said...

Did I get too cute thinking I could expect anything out of Darrun Hilliard with him starting? -2 right now. Anyone know his game?

He’s a streaky shooter

• sloanxx

yeah dk scoring frozen. sketchy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).