• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GTRandy27

Gasol/Mirotic or Draymond/Aminu in cash?

• gillio

@monarch said...

Anyone on Nene?

Nah I like to win money, not set it on fire

• jasonresno

nobody on dame tonight? pace up against GSW, been smashing lately.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@gillio said...

Jrue a great play. Usage increase with Glass out, high game total and pace, only $6600

I’m ok on him tonight… he sees Ariza or Paul for pvp match up. It’ll be guys like moore, cunningham, miller, boogie that hit the open shots i’m thinking for NOR. Had jrue yesterday, most of the field sees that recent performance and now glass is out .. iknow the usage increase is there, I just thinks are ‘one’ game behind on jrue… tends to happen a lot, i’ll go with my gut and say he doesn’t come close to repeating yesterday.

• gillio

@jasonresno said...

Everyone is on dame tonight

• mlrfo4

Houston D is ranked at or near the top. Not sure I’m sold on NO off the btb. Other than Cousins they played heavy minutes

• vick325

@jasonresno said...

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Notice everyone asking about Jrue pretty much is the key point i’m trying to make.. only seeing Anthony Davis is out, but not analyzing his overall match up. I had Jrue yesterday with the full supporting cast in.. because that match up was there. No way i’m going back to that well tonight, If i’m right i’ll gain separation from the field :)

• Alphamed

Dunn or Jrue ?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@mlrfo4 said...

Houston D is ranked at or near the top. Not sure I’m sold on NO off the btb. Other than Cousins they played heavy minutes

PG is where to attack for DvP .. so Rondo .. im even thinking of bringing my percentages down now because rondo’s assists are up with glass on the floor. Now the blowout risk could even be more present. I’ll likely keep it where i’m at but sitting here with my finger on the ‘clicker’

• zigger77

@KATburger said...

PG is where to attack for DvP .. so Rondo .. im even thinking of bringing my percentages down now because rondo’s assists are up with glass on the floor. Now the blowout risk could even be more present. I’ll likely keep it where i’m at but sitting here with my finger on the ‘clicker’

Pg was before Paul came back. He’s a top 3 pg defender. Still fast paced but not THAT great imo

• vick325

@mlrfo4 said...

• draggin49

Fuck you AD I had lineups all made without boogie or jrue now your soft ass has to sit out

• bangthedrummond

If you go Dame you almost have to “run it back” because that will mean the game is close into the 4th q. Dame/Klay/Draymond? Dame/Durant? need some value to hit with this one

• monarch

If that game is competitive it will be because Boogie is having a ceiling game. They have defenders and length to deal with Jrue on the perimeter. I do have some shares but I like his brother better at the 1.5k discount.

• rodgejam

KD at 11.7 on FD…do I play or nah?

• IT4MVP

I won’t make the mistake of fading KD for the 3rd time

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@zigger77 said...

Pg was before Paul came back. He’s a top 3 pg defender. Still fast paced but not THAT great imo

Look lol.. i’ve said it enough today on the thread.. early in the pages.. and on the blog.. but here ya go …ready? .. For tonights slate Houston has the worst DvP against PG’s.. ok … ok … wish people would stop arguing with stats taht EVERYONE can go and see for themselves … For the last month, of the 12 teams playing HOUSTON HAS THE WORST DVP AGAINST THE PG POSITION

VIA BBM stats.. like seriously people, go ahead and ‘eyeball’ things thats fine… but these are FACTS and not from the hip assumptions.. i’ve said this same thing like 4 times today in this thread…

check for yourselves lol

https://basketballmonster.com/dfsdvp.aspx

• gillio

Paul/Jrue or Lillard/Gallo

• hcassidy

Kat, check your DM’s

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

just like seriously.. theres the page.. there’s THE FACTS .. stop shooting from your hip to debate my posts unless your going to give me some re searchable stats … seriously ppl… go look for yourselves and since chris paul has returned… its been BAD PG DEFENSE!!!!!

KAT off haha

• 615SCRATCHMAN

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

• tristanwolf

single entry $12 pick maybe lil overlay

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@zigger77 said...

Like.. yea man.. i just don’t get comments like these when i’ve already came out with stats from BBM on pages 4-10 today .. these stats are with CP3 .. this past month they’ve trended downwards in DvP against PG since Chris Pauls return. lol i’m done i’ll keep to myself haha

• JMAC126

@KATburger said...

Look lol.. i’ve said it enough today on the thread.. early in the pages.. and on the blog.. but here ya go …ready? .. For tonights slate Houston has the worst DvP against PG’s.. ok … ok … wish people would stop arguing with stats taht EVERYONE can go and see for themselves … For the last month, of the 12 teams playing HOUSTON HAS THE WORST DVP AGAINST THE PG POSITION

VIA BBM stats.. like seriously people, go ahead and ‘eyeball’ things thats fine… but these are FACTS and not from the hip assumptions.. i’ve said this same thing like 4 times today in this thread…

check for yourselves lol

https://basketballmonster.com/dfsdvp.aspx

The last month they’re 2nd from the bottom, the lower the number is the better. When you view today’s teams it’s NO that has been that bad against the pg position with the opponent being HOU.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).