• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dogplayer

My god. Whats the point of doing research anymore? Just spin a fucking wheel.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

At least RG isn’t sending me the alerts after lock….

Are you guys serious with Gallo and Dray?

Am I getting a special prize for having Dray and Cunningham in the same lineup?

At least when I reworked my lineup Cunningham took Gallo’s spot….

• BBWC_10

Are you kidding me? Dray is out? my highest scoring LU has him as the hammer

• firemedicpat

Portisssss.

• Isolitary18

Dray and Gallo out so much money gone in the last week from this. Unbelievable.

• Clayc2727

and now Gallinari!! Haha

• Kingofthe909

I don’t think I can play NBA anymore. This stuff the last few days has taken out 1/3 of my roll. Totally ridiculous.

• spades4085

Watch Dame be out next

• KindGuy

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’m 100% Dray. Of course I decided to play the $180 contest too that’s cool

I am so so sorry

• IT4MVP

$4800 left over on FD lol

• Danielv22

Had love over the weekend locked in and got hosed. Embiid last night, hosed. And guess who I locked in 100% of my lineups? F’ing fraymond green. You’ve got to be kidding me…

• firemedicpat

@BBWC_10 said...

Are you kidding me? Dray is out? my highest scoring LU has him as the hammer

Wow.

• tonedefrob

Get fucked Adam Silver. Get fucked DK.

Either institute a standard injury reporting procedure or bring back late swap. At least be able to swap a guy who is ruled out after lock.

• mbunner23

My lineup was killing too. Gallo out so I’m done

• scott33

Calm down Boogie, calm down.

• monarch

GPP winners going to be game stack with these scratches. Absolutely no talent involved in taking down a GPP tonight

• firemedicpat

Have a couple Dray, but glad I am 80% Durant now for sure.

• BUFUu2

Least baynes will get more points then gall and green sorry to the dude that rostered green in 180 dollar contest that hurts man

• Flopps15

This is BS, had Galo on 75%

• firemedicpat

@monarch said...

GPP winners going to be game stack with these scratches. Absolutely no talent involved in taking down a GPP tonight

Game stacks are pro.

• IT4MVP

Bell, Ibaka, Aminu…..gotta play 2?

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Bobby Portis smashing. Too bad I have him with Lamb.

• Brian7479

I think Gallo was a bad play tonight anyways. Now that Draymond is out can West get more minutes or drop to Bell?

• tmarohl

At least I didn’t have Draymond in my two FD slam entries. Had him in in 2 sharp shooters and 2 excellent 8’s. Durant would have been even more automatic if we had this news earlier.

• sgumike

I’ll join the club also, Embiid last night and Gallo tonight.
    Getting old real quick.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.