• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• upgradetoquestionable

@damionismyname said...

This shit is bullshit. Everytime I’m about to have an amazing night this bullshit happens! Tired of this! Last time I had a lineup that would have hit 350+ and they cancel the slate, last year philly canceled the game, always something with this shit. This time I have 200 with 3 players left, 2 who arent playing! Fuck this!

Right there with you. Kill all your picks and then not one but two late scratches!

• malickiville

@superstars92 said...

Hmm I have the triple stack of Durant/Bell/Casspi in the late slate (with Evan Turner and Chief), but none of them have JoVal because I filled up my utlility with high salary players like Dame but Val is destroying him early on.

Now time for Val to sit for the whole game please like he always does.

With all due respect, Mr. Real Deal, I need J Val to smash the late slate!!! He’s had 38,31.42,and 30 before AT LAC. I saw this at about 1025pm and put him in a couple of my late nights. Still don’t trust that guy, ever

Good luck man

• thugologist

@superstars92 said...

Wow I had no Holiday, Rondo, or Moore on my cash team, but maybe Evan Turner can have his rare 10x game tonight.

I envy your luck. Here goes Turner

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Wow I had no Holiday, Rondo, or Moore on my cash team, but maybe Evan Turner can have his rare 10x game tonight.

Man…. after the AD news I was tinkering my lineup and had switched out of Dame, Dray to go DMC, Rondo and the last spot went to Turner

Then got the “Cunningham starting” alert and since I was fixated that it was a Dray/Dame night inserted Cunningham for Turner… switched back in Dray/Dame and locked my phone

Isn’t just the late news. Is my early fix on dame being a staple that screwed me

Too bad as Jrue and Moore were unbelievable

• Whacko

This season has ripped me to shreds so far for the BR… with No real options for late swap contests the FUN factor is out the window.

I remember the reason why DK decided against Late swap due to they believed people would enjoy the games more but this injury crap is getting absurd…

Tonight I just need to remember that this happens…. I think I’ll be taking a break to cool my head and to stop the BR from disappearing…Maybbe after the Holidays I’ll feel that fun factor again…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@malickiville said...

Dray at 25% is high imo on this slate. Yes, I could also see it at like 30-35%, but not more than that for 6 games with all of the high priced guys playing tonight. Rozier at 44% was the highest one I saw.

On the $180?
    It’s low

• damionismyname

@apeterson8809 said...

Actually those who go real broad with their player exposures are just losing money overtime. Anytime I enter 15-20 lineups, I’m still keeping a fairly tight player pool. If I had 20 lineups tonight, Gallo would have been in 12 and Draymond at least half. I mean, I get what you are saying, I don’t think the edge increases due to late scratches though.

if I’m only playing 5 and he’s in 4 then it screws me. if I play 150 and he’s in 60 then I still have 90 which is more than 1. still they have an advantage with no late swap.

• FunchessOfFun

@Unico10 said...

On the $180?
    It’s low

Draymond 25% in 180
    Rozier 61%

• malickiville

@Unico10 said...

On the $180?
    It’s low

Cool—What are the other guys in his price point on that tournament %‘s? I still think it’s high for him because you never know with him. He’s always one little ticky tack away from crying and getting tossed

Still sucks though—I didn’t have him but had Galli everywhere, what’s his % in that one?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

At least we all have a chance to roster Bradley Beal tomorrow against the Nets

• malickiville

@apeterson8809 said...

At least we all have a chance to roster Bradley Beal tomorrow against the Nets

Superstars just went to change hahaha

REAL DEAL

• DirkDigglerz

Yess Iggy there you go

• roach62

No Zaza..No Dray..also means no Javale…nice lol

• PujolsJunkie

I appreciate the Celtics giving us Kyrie news 6 hours before lock to lull us all to sleep though

• Dirt_Lavert

Please Nick Young go bonkers. Need this second unit to help blown out this game !

• tonedefrob

@Unico10 said...

On the $180?
    It’s low

The best part is you can late swap all other sports.

Had that happen in NFL and even ::gasp:: NHL (Shea Weber) this season. There’s no reason to not have it in NBA, even in limited form where you can only swap that specific roster spot like on Draft.

EDIT: Wrong quote haha. Reply still stands.

• scott33

Swaggy P> Klay lol. Didn’t even think bout rostering Young tonight, he’s going off!

• Alphamed

If Iggy keeps going i might win my first ever GPP on DK. Only the 2k Elbowshot single entry but ill take it if he keeps playing like this lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@malickiville said...

Cool—What are the other guys in his price point on that tournament %‘s? I still think it’s high for him because you never know with him. He’s always one little ticky tack away from crying and getting tossed

Still sucks though—I didn’t have him but had Galli everywhere, what’s his % in that one?

Gallo is over 35%
    I don’t have him and browsed to find him… 37% or 38%

On that kind of contest own % usually more concentrated on core plays
    Gallo at 5500 heavily touted
    Dray without Curry, without Nurkic and with AD out at PF?

I was expecting 50%ish Gallo and 35% Dray

• scott33

Harrell is beasting, Poeltl is not :(

• TeamTarek

Klay is prolly One of the most overrated Player. Useless af dunno Why i have 100% klay in the Late 😣

• malickiville

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Please Nick Young go bonkers. Need this second unit to help blown out this game !

Don’t say that brother—haha. I need KD to play 40mins

• scott33

@Alphamed said...

If Iggy keeps going i might win my first ever GPP on DK. Only the 2k Elbowshot single entry but ill take it if he keeps playing like this lol

Last time Dray was out, I believe he went for 8x against the Hornets.

• superstars92

I’m actually watching the pathetic Pats game lol.

• Dirt_Lavert

Harrell going HAM damn dude let the game blowout wyd mate

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).