• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 12 ) at Houston ( -12 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Lathum

Managed to cash in all my Yahoo tournaments and win about $150 with having to swap Green out for Ibaka. Aminu killed me, he dudded hard. The FD lineup I had with Green finished 8 points from the money line, that sucks

• malickiville

@tmarohl said...

Made $140 on FD and lost about $40 on DK. Profitable evening but could have been much better. Can’t complain.

Net loss about $35, so I cashed ok in a couple—finished 39th in 4pt play late night dk, so all in all can’t complain either, Didn’t cash any main slate—Gall in most, and DDR/KD and a lot of RWB, so could have been worse without late night.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@superstars92 said...

So John Wall might come back tomorrow. I think I’m gonna choose him if he does. He’s so cheap on DK.

knee injury though and been out 3 weeks. no way he plays full minutes

• marko7983

@walkoff9 said...

im looking to attack from the other side with brooklyn guards

• PujolsJunkie

What’s the latest you guys have noticed a stat change go through? I haven’t had this kind of finish this year and haven’t paid close attention, but I know it’s been ridiculous how often it’s happened. Just want this thing to close out so I can exhale!

• malickiville

@PujolsJunkie said...

What’s the latest you guys have noticed a stat change go through? I haven’t had this kind of finish this year and haven’t paid close attention, but I know it’s been ridiculous how often it’s happened. Just want this thing to close out so I can exhale!

I’ve seen them be different in the morning before, but I don’t stay up all night waiting. You should be ok, but I have seen it—Congrats man, hope it holds!

• cp3nohlac

@PujolsJunkie said...

Just saw you in first man… Usually it’ll happen within an hour

• PujolsJunkie

Stat change to Durant added 2 points…the guy directly behind me only had Val and no KD. STILL CLINGING LOL

• Dabears8504

I was watching it hoping you held on….saw you get passed and then take your rightful spot back….pretty awesome man

• superstars92

@walkoff9 said...

Yea I guess if it wasn’t a knee injury, he might. CP3 was injured for 5 weeks last year and his first game back vs. the Spurs, he saw 33 mins. But he had a thumb injury. I’m trying to find a knee injury example, but I don’t think I see one.

Kawhi is also 7.3k, but for that one, I am positive he won’t see full mins. Not 100% positive on Wall though.

• superstars92

@PujolsJunkie said...

Stat change to Durant added 2 points…the guy directly behind me only had Val and no KD. STILL CLINGING LOL

Nice job. I see your lineup.

• PujolsJunkie

@Dabears8504 said...

I was watching it hoping you held on….saw you get passed and then take your rightful spot back….pretty awesome man

The amount of things that had to go right there was pure misery to sit through. Iggy needed 16 after a 15 point first half to pass me. Aminu had some strong ownership among the top 20 coming up. I knew Durant at 38% was lurking well below where I could even keep an eye on it during halftime.

The last thing I expected to sweat was Dwayne Casey’s offense/defense subs of Jonas Valanciunas in a game that could have easily gone to OT and dropped me probably to like $100.

Thanks for rooting for me bud, for real.

• superstars92

Oh right I do remember an exmaple.

When Steph had his sprained MCL and his first game back….here we go.

http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/id/400875809

When I like first started playing DFS.

Yes, it was a playoff game I know (so more important), but Warriors were already up 3-1 in the series and Steve Kerr specifically said “Curry would be on a tight minutes limit his first game back.”

Thus, Curry was literally like 4% owned on like a 2 or 3 game slate…and he went off as you can see in that boxscore playing 37 mins WHILE COMING OFF THE BENCH (which was you know supposed to be a minutes restriction factor).

Doubt Wall does that, but I knew I remember someone coming back from a 2-3 week knee injury at low owned and won a GPP once.

• Dabears8504

Yea I saw them keep putting Jonas back in and he’d grab a rb and then go back out and inch closer to you. It was tilting to watch and it wasn’t even me. I had plenty of time to follow others tonight with having nearly 100% Gallo and Draymond lol

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Woulda at least cashed if aminu got 18 fdp, but ofc he puts up 13.

• PujolsJunkie

@Dabears8504 said...

Yea I saw them keep putting Jonas back in and he’d grab a rb and then go back out and inch closer to you. It was tilting to watch and it wasn’t even me. I had plenty of time to follow others tonight with having nearly 100% Gallo and Draymond lol

Yeah considering 16 of my 20 lineups had Draymond and 2 more had Gallo, that left me two shots. I was more tilted than I’ve ever been when those scratches came out. I was ready to withdraw and put my bankroll into bitcoin so at least I could lose it like a man.

Nice goin Puj! Like you I went Rondo, Holiday, Moore on several myself, my best getting to 320 in the Sharpy, and 342.5 in a QA. Had more Cousins and Harden than Paul and my punts failed. No Capela. Nice game he had.

• damionismyname

@superstars92 said...

Oh right I do remember an exmaple.

When Steph had his sprained MCL and his first game back….here we go.

http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/id/400875809

When I like first started playing DFS.

Yes, it was a playoff game I know (so more important), but Warriors were already up 3-1 in the series and Steve Kerr specifically said “Curry would be on a tight minutes limit his first game back.”

Thus, Curry was literally like 4% owned on like a 2 or 3 game slate…and he went off as you can see in that boxscore playing 37 mins WHILE COMING OFF THE BENCH (which was you know supposed to be a minutes restriction factor).

Doubt Wall does that, but I knew I remember someone coming back from a 2-3 week knee injury at low owned and won a GPP once.

yeah I lost a gpp because of this. Livingston got ejected like a dick and Curry had to play in the overtime where he went berserk! I ended up like 2 pts out of first with Curry lineups moving past me. Biggest tilt ever!

• DFjk34r0

Ryan anderson was super huge tilt today. How does he do NOTHING vs that garbage NO defense + fast pace atmosphere? And he didnt play many minutes to boot. What gives.

• PujolsJunkie

Hung on. No more changes. Whew.

Withdraw time lol

• damionismyname

@PujolsJunkie said...

Hung on. No more changes. Whew.

Withdraw time lol

• PujolsJunkie

@damionismyname said...

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that gif used in a situation where it hasn’t made me laugh out loud.

• Alphamed

Finished 4th in the elbowshot, coulda been better but Durant wasn’t his usual self. Thought he would snap especially with Draymond out on a struggling Portland team.

• depalma13

Every lineup had a late scratch. FMDFSL

• depalma13

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).