NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at San Antonio ( -12.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jran2306

In one of my initial builds I really like, Trez is the only player I have from the late game.. that’s probably no bueno

• IronMonkey415

Very contraian with Holmes and Jackson, maybe too cute

• frugal

@IronMonkey415 said...

Holmes will likely be pretty highly owned on a 3 games slate after the numbers he put up without a salary increase, doesn’t seem contrarian at all.

• deepfat

@frugal said...

I think Belinelli might have an easier path to 30 than Harkless.

I’m pretty heavy on Beli tonight so I agree.

• Rolled

Beverly if Sweet Lou is out

• Idontknow

@IronMonkey415 said...

I think Holmes will be highly owned…he played the important minutes last night over Ayton until he fouled out. Ayton also was reported sick the past few days + B2B…I think Holmes is gonna see a lot of usage

• RipCityRings

First guys I plugged in last night were Siakam and Ibaka. Lowry feels like such a gamble tonight, I think you have to attack the Clippers front court in this one.

Also liking Warren. He played 12 minutes last night due to the ejection, so even if he is on a minutes restriction I’d imagine he gets decent run tonight as he’ll have the freshest legs. Watching his dumpster fire team hang with LAC all the way to an OT loss was also probably a decent motivator.

• kbsktbll88

Okobo to the G-League

• Jonas137

@kbsktbll88 said...

Okobo to the G-League

Now Crawford playing or not shouldn’t affect Melton as much, which makes him a solid play

• RipCityRings

No one has mentioned CP3 today, seems like he’ll go under owned at 7.8K. Career averages vs Dame are 23/10/4/2.

• Jonas137

@RipCityRings said...

No one has mentioned CP3 today, seems like he’ll go under owned at 7.8K. Career averages vs Dame are 23/10/4/2.

CP3 is the type of guard who plays up to his competition, as well as down. Good match-up for the price, but All 4 guards on both sides are good plays honestly.

• DFSToddler

I don’t get to see may LAC games, but what the heck does Bradley do out there for 37 minutes? The guy gets almost no peripheral stats an doesn’t score.

• nmate2ooo2

@eatmyturf23 said...

Except it helps us sometimes with narratives. McCollum’s 92-yo grandma caused his career night. LBJ and Wade’s bromance made both good plays last night.

Actually, on the latter, did you see the way LBJ tried to play hero in the final minute and jacked a stupid ill-advised, off balance long-2pt shot after Wade was guarding him at the 3pt line? haha. He should have run the offense but his “girl” was there on the court watching and guarding him.

are you new to the nba? hero ball at the end of games isn’t just a “lebron vs his girl” thing.

• Ts99

Just read this over at the action network:

Harrell has registered a -10.2% effective field goal differential without Williams this year. Williams has assisted Harrell 47 times, while the rest of the team has combined for 64 of Harrell’s assisted baskets — led by 12 from Beverley.

Harrell has averaged 7.0 fewer points per 36 minutes when Williams hasn’t been on the court, and he’s increased his shot attempts taken outside the restricted area.

• mrdaman

Yes!!!

• rog11sm

Lock in poetel
    Melton
    Belinini
    Alexander
    And then build 10 lineups around that core and hope for the best.

• Rolled

Does Milosec get any run of Lou William’s is out

• dominicanpapi

There it is: Leonard questionable with a bruised right hip.

• Calicapo

And now….Kawhi q tag

• Ace15

Yeah Kwahii is not palying tonight lol

• kbsktbll88

Kawhi is now questionable

• Calicapo

@Ts99 said...

Just read this over at the action network:

Harrell has registered a -10.2% effective field goal differential without Williams this year. Williams has assisted Harrell 47 times, while the rest of the team has combined for 64 of Harrell’s assisted baskets — led by 12 from Beverley.

Harrell has averaged 7.0 fewer points per 36 minutes when Williams hasn’t been on the court, and he’s increased his shot attempts taken outside the restricted area.

• eatmyturf23

@mbunner23 said...

There are exceptions like you mentioned but the majority of narratives are meaningless and don’t pan out. If you think I’m wrong, go ahead and play guys based on narratives every night and see how many pan out….

Btw, I do agree with you on this, I’m not a big narrative street guy. Was just enjoying the topic. There are times where we need to get into the player’s psychology, aside from narratives. It’s a very mental game, most players are inconsistent and you can’t set your watch to them.

• athairuammit11

Harden/Ayton or Lillard/Paul

• ASitar

I’m going Warren over Kawhi and DDR. He’ll be low owned for the simple fact that that people will see his minutes from last night and he can put up 40-45 DK points. Gay/DDR may only see 28-30 minutes and we won’t know about Kawhi until 10:29. It also allows me to fit Serge and Aminu with Harden and Dame without crossing my fingers on the rest. My only question is between Melton, Bridges or Mills at G.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).