7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7 ) at Orlando ( 7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Phoenix ( -7.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) —- T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• telestraightshooter

Conley is out again (4th game), Ingles is back in starting LU, where he was last year.

In it, over last 2 seasons sans Conley or Rubio, Ingles is 33 dK per 36….. +5; because he’s effectivly the #2 PG on team.

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=last-two&on=16935%2C18627%2C37875%2C&off=1062%2C1001&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=149&opponent=&split=all

He is underpriced @5 3k by ~1k

• queensfinest

kawhi back in toronto? i certainly wont call it revenge but maybe he still wants to put on a show

• antzilla810

Who in Orlando is going to stop The Brow?

• queensfinest

3800 or cheaper who is the best forward option on dk?

• superjon

@antzilla810 said...

Who in Orlando is going to stop The Brow?

• FantasySultan

@queensfinest said...

Getting hard to find under 4K value at DK.

Maybe Osman?

• telestraightshooter

Bagley back from thumb injury for Sac
    Like Hayward, he’s prob getting +25 mins because injury was not lower body.

He’s 2x Hayward’s reentry price @6.1k….66% chance he hits value.

Speaking of the now $5.7k gH, he’s back home in Indiana, where IIRC, he overperforms(?)……as always, dude does look like he would fit right in the cast of Hoosiers

• Gadnuk

The entire cavs team is underpriced. They have come off B2B games of top tier defenses. I expect some of these cavs to have legit chance of 10x their price tonight. Mainly Osman > Nance > Sexton > Thompson > Garland. The only correctly priced cav is TT. Cavs is where I will be looking for a lot of my value tonight as it stands right now. yes they can (and probably will) get blown out barring some kind of rest for RWB or something.

• queensfinest

@FantasySultan said...

Getting hard to find under 4K value at DK.

Maybe Osman?

yea it sure is. that could work, maybe kevin porter. hes been solid

• superjon

Bogdan at 4.5k on FD is great value if he

1. Plays (listed as probable)
    2. Gets 20-25 minutes

• superjon

Optimizer likes ABC this morning.

I’ll take Harden.

• Mr_tjRoto

Did anyone see the link for the daily fantasy basketball morning grind?

• BBWC_10

@queensfinest said...

Nader and Matthews are starters in pretty good spot. Patty or Illy if you think the Bucks will blow out. But If you are slightly demented and the gambling type Portis is probably the guy that outscores them all if given 20-24min. Just never know with the Knicks, the new coach, played last night and got 28fpts in 19 min.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

Been on Harden so hard the past few weeks and he’s failed a lot. Tonight is a get right spot for him (Cavs guards are going to get cooked), but he’s so expensive tonight. You need literally an 80 burger tbh…for it to be worth. Cedi is so cheapp….but he can be so useless in DFS at times.

• rgreuli

@Mr_tjRoto said...

Did anyone see the link for the daily fantasy basketball morning grind?

Don’t think they did one yet.Stevie puts the link on his twitter feed and nothing for today.

• choppadown

Does it seem like the GPP’s are smaller / prize totals lower for the size of the slate?

Also like RWB and Booker tonight….Harden might be tough to fit…lot of studs.

• Yukerboy

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

1st run, I’m all in on Love, Kawhi, and Mitchell.
    Subject to change in 20 minutes.

• PujolsJunkie

Still tilting last night. 375 on FD with a 1 from Murray. It’s just sickening when the guy you specifically singled out to change your lineup gets hurt and your original combination would have won $100,000. I really liked Murray. What a buffoon I am lol

• Yukerboy

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Here’s a shocker for me. I have Jarrett Allen at 70% AND Deandre Jordan at 50%.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@Yukerboy said...

I have Jarrett Allen at 70%

Yeah me too…I’m probably going to be 60-100% on Allen.

• FunchessOfFun

Napier’s minutes keep creeping towards 20. Results haven’t been there yet, but he’s a decent punt at $3.1k on DK

• JSteele

Kawhi Leonard is not a good play today. Raptors have the scheme to contain him. In the last game, they doubled him every chance they got and he only ended up with 12 points. He did nearly have a triple double, but there was no Paul George that game. Kawhi also doesn’t have a strong history of sticking it to his old team and most of Toronto and Canada appreciates him for his contributions.

Extra emotions in this game because they will celebrate Kawhi in the pre-game and a strong defensive opponent = Fish Play imo.

• Bodiaz36

Anyone like Caruso for value if Rondo is ruled out?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@FunchessOfFun said...

Napier’s minutes keep creeping towards 20. Results haven’t been there yet, but he’s a decent punt at $3.1k on DK

Would love to see him get real run one night, but without someone sitting out this guy is stuck at 15-16 minutes.

• JSteele

@Bodiaz36 said...

Anyone like Caruso for value if Rondo is ruled out?

He’s a solid punt for sure. I had him in the last game and i’m not sure if that was an outlier due to blowout or if we can expect him to get 30 minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler