7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7 ) at Orlando ( 7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Phoenix ( -7.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) —- T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ScofieldReturns

FVV out…is OG the play?

• FVV out per roto.

• telestraightshooter

@Ace15 said...

I mean I hate playing Middleton too…but 6400…w/o Giannis….hard to pass up…Midds/Bledsoe just way toooo underpriced..

I have those 2 bucks as a foundation for every LU, in some GPP’s I might only have 1 of them.

Sans blowout, it’s high probable their combined dK score hits 7x (86.8)

• NoLimits0

I’ve been down this road too many times with Kyle Lowry

• JSteele

@ScofieldReturns said...

FVV out…is OG the play?

Clippers are so good defensively when they have their full team healthy. Probably Siakam is the guy if you wanted to go to the Raps.

• MGoHarbaugh

Have a good feeling about Bogdan. Anyone else?

• JSteele

@MGoHarbaugh said...

He’s still cheap and his minutes are trending up. It’s not the worst play, but he’s still dealing with injuries.

• captainwacky

@MGoHarbaugh said...

He’s in a great spot. Hopefully they extend him because if they do (and he seems to be trending positively), that price is egregious. But it’s still risky because he’s had the lingering knee soreness. All this is to say I’ll have some, but not tons.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

When is everyone going to make LaVine SF eligible? He’s spent like half the season there .

• jss1218

Parker/graham or Ingles/booker?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

When is everyone going to make LaVine SF eligible? He’s spent like half the season there .

He doesn’t guard any position, so really, why limit him to one as a listing?!

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@getlucky4 said...

How do you project mil to win by 22? Nor can run lineups that give them a chance to win outright imo.

I don’t play with my projections, I just run them.
    Milwaukee by 22
    Brooklyn by 19
    Houston by 18.
    Both LAs by 11

• Eatmycake

Gotta love Augustine despite the horrid matchup against the Lakers. No Fultz or Vuc should hoist up some shots.

• JSteele

@Yukerboy said...

I don’t play with my projections, I just run them.
    Milwaukee by 22
    Brooklyn by 19
    Houston by 18.
    Both LAs by 11

NBA 2k Simulation?

• Wooden_Bones

Too bad Morant is back, tonight was setting up for Melton revenge. What could have been.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Eatmycake said...

Gotta love Augustine despite the horrid matchup against the Lakers. No Fultz or Vuc should hoist up some shots.

PG’s against LAL in general is not a horrid match up.

• Dfspacman

Is MCW in play on fanduel?

• Eatmycake

@Pandamonious said...

PG’s against LAL in general is not a horrid match up.

Horrid as in Lakers play stellar D and pace down. I doubt Ethier team breaks 100 points.

• JSteele

@Eatmycake said...

My model says

• Dfspacman

Who benefits with Kuzma out, Pope or Caruso?

• captainwacky

@Dfspacman said...

Is MCW in play on fanduel?

I definitely will have shares, but I think it’s too cute for me to endorse to other people. But they will need his size if it’s competitive, and then if it’s blown out, that’s prime MCW time.

• charara1224

hield shooting 50% these last 3 games. im gonna go with his hot streak and play him against OKC i like the match up

• captainwacky

@Dfspacman said...

Probably Caruso from both a minutes and usage perspective… considering KCP already had more established minutes and then caruso is getting a lot of run with Kuzma.

• JSteele

@Dfspacman said...

I think McGee and Howard actually benefit here. They might see a bit extra run and Caruso probably gets a slight usage bump with the 2nd unit, especially with Rondo out.

• Klack18

Thinking too much with DJ Wilson?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).