7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7 ) at Orlando ( 7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Phoenix ( -7.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) —- T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@efagan99 said...

The last few posts have helped but can someone help me eliminate one of Rubio, Levine, and Russell? Was gonna include Lowry but it seems like we don’t love him lol

I got 11 Gs outscoring DRuss that are same price or cheaper, including Rubio, Lavine, and even Lowry.

• captainwacky

@Yukerboy said...

I got 11 Gs outscoring DRuss that are same price or cheaper, including Rubio, Lavine, and even Lowry.

Using median projections, or what metric? Because if it’s the first, I’d examine all their respective ceilings and maybe even takie into consideration the data on Russell for this year might not be indicative of what he’s capable of if given the opportunity, while all those other guys have seen their opportunity cap more consistently. That’s a wordy way of saying I think Russell could go bonkers to a level those guys might not today.

• Klack18

Sato/Draymond or Augustine/Allen FD GPP

• Petergunz82

Is Rondo playing?

• RipCityRings

BroLo/Towns or LaVine/Val?

Any reason to think LaVine is limited?

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

BroLo/Towns or LaVine/Val?

Any reason to think LaVine is limited?

I mean, popping up on the injury report with back/shoulder stuff is scary, but that’s not going to stop me (and hopefully him) from taking shots against the opportunity to be ushered to the paint by the whole hawks team.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Using median projections, or what metric? Because if it’s the first, I’d examine all their respective ceilings and maybe even takie into consideration the data on Russell for this year might not be indicative of what he’s capable of if given the opportunity, while all those other guys have seen their opportunity cap more consistently. That’s a wordy way of saying I think Russell could go bonkers to a level those guys might not today.

Russ has a higher ceiling than most of them. I’m can’t argue ceilings and floors. I am saying that Russ is a fade for me because the odds of him popping off are less than the risk of rostering him.

• captainwacky

@Yukerboy said...

Russ has a higher ceiling than most of them. I’m can’t argue ceilings and floors. I am saying that Russ is a fade for me because the odds of him popping off are less than the risk of rostering him.

that’s fair, obviously you have to take your stances on things on an 11 game slate (or in general). I despise D-lo as a player and usually don’t roster him in DFS… but the knicks can’t stop anyone, and if he has the inclination to shoot 28 times to make himself feel good, he’s going to go crazy. I’m willing to gamble on that.

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

I mean, popping up on the injury report with back/shoulder stuff is scary, but that’s not going to stop me (and hopefully him) from taking shots against the opportunity to be ushered to the paint by the whole hawks team.

Yeah I have a hard time not targeting the Hawks, and I still think Coby might go 10x. But LaVine’s ceiling in this matchup is hard to ignore.

I worry about Val’s minutes and Baynes limiting his upside, but I also don’t know if it’s viable to roster four Bucks.

• emnj69

I couldn’t go DJ chalk he sucks came down to sabonis and DJ or turner ingram went with option 2

• emnj69

Hmm turner 1.4 % owned going to feel real dumb or real smart soon enough

• superjon

• statscreative

How da F did I end up with 30% RoLo. This not good

• FunchessOfFun

Harden needs 78 to pay off that tag on DK.

Hoping the fade doesn’t bite me

• captainwacky

@FunchessOfFun said...

What if he scores 73 and no one else scores more than 60?

• tmarohl

@statscreative said...

How da F did I end up with 30% RoLo. This not good

Could be.

• FunchessOfFun

@captainwacky said...

Then whoever chooses him better make a lot of great value picks tonight

• tmarohl

Very nice ring ceremony in Toronto. Not sure I would show that amount of appreciation for a guy that left, but it was nice just the same.

• captainwacky

@FunchessOfFun said...

Then whoever chooses him better make a lot of great value picks tonight

I went super light on harden, so I’m not advocating him as the play today… I just really don’t like the concept of ‘paying off a price tag’. It’s all a big puzzle each day that doesn’t carry over the same standards to the next day. If the 8 other best plays were 3k, and harden was the highest projected scorer, you’d play him 100 percent of the time without thinking about. The reality lies somewhere in the middle.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@FunchessOfFun said...

Harden was faded 100% by me in DK, but in my one optimal lineup on FD.

• GreenvilleGreen

Lowry 41% when his price went up is just LOL. Touts run this nonsense sometimes.

• GreenvilleGreen

@captainwacky said...

He won’t. Westbrook so much cheaper and will have a score very close.

• Calicapo

Anyone on RJ bounce back?

• Dfspacman

Osman going off

It’s A TRAE-Day! And a Dray-Day!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).