7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7 ) at Orlando ( 7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Phoenix ( -7.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) —- T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Petergunz82

@superstars92 said...

Wait this was the foul??

https://twitter.com/OlehKosel/status/1204965133468028928

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG NBA SO RIGGED. Wow I just rofled, that honestly may be the worst call I have ever seen since DWade’s foul in 2006.

Omg, that ref needs to be suspended. That’s not even a rule.

There’s even a slow motion version of it at the end of the video. Omg, NBA needs to suspends refs from now on, same with NFL. We can’t have calls like this in the league.

It was early but Gentry should still have challenged that

• ScofieldReturns

disappointed to say that i was debating switching in lowry over dinwiddie and asked for opinions…everyone here told me dinwiddie was the superior play…i swapped in lowry and that was the sole difference between a winning and losing night. i suck, you guys are cool

• damionismyname

DLO!!!!!!

• tmarohl

Damn, overtime in this Warriors game is going to make my winnings go away.

• Cocomilk

pretty sick sweat going on in the shootaround. 3rd place has a knick warrior stack

• Eatmycake

YESSS OVERTIME!!!

• mr_papageorgio

German Rondo and Robinson over Barrett and Morris appears to have been a $10k mistake by me tonight. Ugh.

• tmarohl

So much for the Dray minute limit. Currently at 38

• damionismyname

@mr_papageorgio said...

German Rondo and Robinson over Barrett and Morris appears to have been a $10k mistake by me tonight. Ugh.

Yeah Robinson over Morris is costing me also.

• damionismyname

Draymond with the tripdub…it helps

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

So much for the Dray minute limit. Currently at 38

It was over last game. 34 in that one.

• tmarohl

That GS loss could be the worst loss of any team this entire season given the circumstances. Blow a 20 point lead at home to the one team in the league that I thought was actually worse than GS.

• getlucky4

Knicks were good plays yesterday and recency bias is real. I will take my L on my nba posts today. As far as the pelicans go, they really do use their worst lineups possible.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

That GS loss could be the worst loss of any team this entire season given the circumstances. Blow a 20 point lead at home to the one team in the league that I thought was actually worse than GS.

GS never had a 20 point lead, they were down 22 at one point. Did all your winnings go away?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

GS never had a 20 point lead, they were down 22 at one point. Did all your winnings go away?

Damn, too many Manhattans tonight. I was reading the game cast backwards :) Knicks actually had the 20 point lead. Made some on FD, lost some on DK.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Damn, too many Manhattans tonight. I was reading the game cast backwards :) Knicks actually had the 20 point lead. Made some on FD, lost some on DK.

Can’t believe I didn’t just do a game stack for the after hours slate…missed cashing by 9 points because I only took Elf from the Knicks and got floor games from Barnes and Bjelica

I must hate money

• captainwacky

Jesus, I sucked at everything today apparently. Tons of dray/Dlo and still barely profited. toooooo cute. so much jabari parker.

• Calicapo

@Calicapo said...

Anyone on RJ bounce back?

Had it right.

Unfortunately, fish plays like Hunter and Prince made my lineup nulll and void.

• Wynter12

Right outside the cashline like

• Petergunz82

Where is today’s forum?

• tmarohl

@Petergunz82 said...

Where is today’s forum?

It appears to be in the strategy forum.

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

It appears to be in the strategy forum.

Thanks T

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.