7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7 ) at Orlando ( 7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Phoenix ( -7.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) —- T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

Pat C in the mix too.

LaVine + Coby night, they’ll be tonight’s Nunn and Duncan. Run it back with Jabari (CHI narrative is for real).

Clarkson vs HOU at 4.2K, Elf bounce-back spot, and most definitely going to secure the Bagley tonight.

• tmarohl

@hiserrot said...

I haven’t watched many bucks games, can ersan stay on the court in fast paced games? do you think he goes over 20 minutes?

I think he plays 22 minimum, probably more like 25-27

• jess701

to far away might find a bite on here

• jess701

Of course he is a beast

• jess701

But lets please delete that forum

• jessedio

Bledsoe is an asshole. I really hate playing him lol Super athletic but likes to disappear. They are playing the Pels though….Not sure what to do.

• Came early. I refresh with all this news.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I was, but just decided not to. Anyone want a pair of free tickets who lives in the general Milwaukee vicinity?

Fair weather fans only go to games when the stars are playing

I’m disappointed in you LOL

• jess701

Trying my best

• FantasySultan

I HATE the all this mid range value opened up.

• jess701

• Gblc220

@gaelicgirl said...

I remember you chose the same .gif when you thought it was moronic to think Durant will leave golden state.

• jess701

Just use your brain who is studs who is mid range

• FantasySultan

interesting….seems like the total in the bucks game went up a few points, while the spread only went down 3 points with the news.

• jess701

haha is Lebron playing tonight

• jess701

Have to watch games brother think I MIGHT pull out DJ wilson

• monarch

You guys fight over Bucks rotational depth. I’ll move over to Lonzo at 5100.

• @jess701 said...

Have to watch games brother think I MIGHT pull out DJ wilson

Was at the game on Monday night. Thought it would be a good time for them to get DJ some minutes. Got 0.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

The problem is, that this has been a very long homestand. After starting the season with 10/14 on the road, we now have 10/14 at home. Feels like I am going to a game every other day. Going to the game, not including the ticket cost, gets kind of expensive when you factor in parking, beer, food, etc. Rather save my money and spend it Monday when Luka is in town, and Thursday when Lebron/AD are in town.

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

Did not realize until today there is a $1500 buy in tournament on DK this Friday. Entering a qualifier today, but I probably would have entered at least a few more if I’d known about it. Would be nice if they sent out emails for these special events when qualifiers begin.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

You guys fight over Bucks rotational depth. I’ll move over to Lonzo at 5100.

I already had Lonzo at 5100 in my original lineups.

• Dfspacman

I will limit my bucks exposure just incase they bust, cuz everyone will have a lot of bucks exposure, u just never know..

• jess701

No GG

• jess701

Back to Ersa?

• RipCityRings

Lonzo somehow averaged a 24 point triple double in two games vs Bledsoe in 17/18. Gross.

I’ll stick with Coby and Elf for 800 less as they have essentially the same ceiling.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.