7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7 ) at Orlando ( 7 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Chicago ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Phoenix ( -7.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) —- T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NoLimits0

Back to the drawing board….

• athairuammit11

@tmarohl said...

I was, but just decided not to. Anyone want a pair of free tickets who lives in the general Milwaukee vicinity?

Aye I live in Madison hah

• yisman

BBM claims Vucevic was ruled out just recently but that must be some kind of error.

I think he was already ruled out.

• jess701

There is a sneaker out there comes in a green uniform

• monarch

@Dfspacman said...

I will limit my bucks exposure just incase they bust, cuz everyone will have a lot of bucks exposure, u just never know..

That happened often last year. It was at times Middleton or Bledsoe but not always both if memory serves me correctly.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

The problem is, that this has been a very long homestand. After starting the season with 10/14 on the road, we now have 10/14 at home. Feels like I am going to a game every other day. Going to the game, not including the ticket cost, gets kind of expensive when you factor in parking, beer, food, etc. Rather save my money and spend it Monday when Luka is in town, and Thursday when Lebron/AD are in town.

I was just kidding! Nobody would seriously accuse you of being a fair weather fan :D

• NoLimits0

@frugal said...

Which “optimizers” are you referring to when you make these posts? Are you going to different sites and seeing which guys are spit out? I have my own projection system and pay zero attention to projected ownership, do you find playing the ownership game vs simply modeling FP totals works for you to be profitable?

So I subscribed to a few and then overplayed it with some of my own but my own is really simple calculations. Then I weigh them to get an average.

Has it helped it GPPs is your question. No haha I’ve been talking about that. Although it does give me a good idea on relative ownership I have not used it to my advantage. For example it helped me fade Ish but then I end up choosing Herro instead of Robinson anyways yesterday.

In cash it has helped me a lot as my win rate has been good. However I don’t always end up with the “common” optimal build. I do some manual adjustments like take out Svi, Nader, Okafor the other night – guys who I think will be in blind optimal builds but who I hate.

I’m overall up since of cash games since I started using it but on GPPs I’m overall down so it’s cut into my cash winnings. I really want to use it for gpps though since that’s where the glory comes from.

• tmarohl

@athairuammit11 said...

Aye I live in Madison hah

You want them?

• jess701

Ya he is lol

• Ace15

I just can’t see a path to failure from Bled/Mids/Jrue/Ersan at their price points. I’m fading Ingram though, always 1 guy who busts think thats him tonight with that price tag.

• NoLimits0

@RipCityRings said...

Lonzo somehow averaged a 24 point triple double in two games vs Bledsoe in 17/18. Gross.

I’ll stick with Coby and Elf for 800 less as they have essentially the same ceiling.

Yea lonzo might start too with Bucks going small.

• NoLimits0

@Ace15 said...

I just can’t see a path to failure from Bled/Mids/Jrue/Ersan at their price points. I’m fading Ingram though, always 1 guy who busts think thats him tonight with that price tag.

Jrue definitely has failure ability with the Pelicans almost being full strength. He’s love by optimizers (but now Bledsoe and Middleton will cut into some of that) because of his season FP/game but that’s somewhat misleading since it’s without Ball for a lot.

I do see like a solid 30 FP floor but there isn’t like a lock of 45 FPs like last game.

• Bodiaz36

Dwight Howard in play with no Kuzma? Seems like he gets up for Orlando

• athairuammit11

@tmarohl said...

You want them?

Sure ill PM you

• frugal

While Middleton/Bledsoe are great plays, I’m not going to go crazy here as they have zero impact on so many other great plays tonight. Probably going to boost my entries by a couple lineups to cover.

• queensfinest

who do we think starts? maybe go small with divincenzo or just go with ilyasova?

• Ace15

@NoLimits0 said...

I do see like a solid 30 FP floor but there isn’t like a lock of 45 FPs like last game.

Yeah I’m running multiple LU’s with combos of them. Can see Jrue/BI failing, can’t really see Bucks guards failing. It’s DFS and I know there’s always a chance lol, but yeah.

• NoLimits0

Dang everything changed. Actually someone like Cedi who was previously liked by optimizers will now not be as owned. This is because everything just gravitated to the Bucks Pelicans, including the cheaper Buck who replaces Giannis (most think it’s Ersan and that makes most sense but I’m not 100% sure)

• jess701

thinking c as Robinson

• NoLimits0

@Ace15 said...

Yeah I’m running multiple LU’s with combos of them. Can see Jrue/BI failing, can’t really see Bucks guards failing. It’s DFS and I know there’s always a chance lol, but yeah.

My automated build which has no input from me (but I’ll change it later, my first run is just a test run to get a gauge) came up with like 6 guys from that game alone.

And that’s not even accounting for Okafor since I already took him out of my pool and if he starts I can see maybe 7 guys from that game.

• frugal

@NoLimits0 said...

Dang everything changed. Actually someone like Cedi who was previously liked by optimizers will now not be as owned. This is because everything just gravitated to the Bucks Pelicans, including the cheaper Buck who replaces Giannis (most think it’s Ersan and that makes most sense but I’m not 100% sure)

I had Cedi penciled into 1 lineup but whoever starts between Ersan/Pat is likely to be a much better play than Cedi no matter projected ownership.

• athairuammit11

Yeah my plan was to do one lineup but now i might change my stance

• tmarohl

@athairuammit11 said...

Sure ill PM you

I just PM’ed you back

• tmarohl

@queensfinest said...

who do we think starts? maybe go small with divincenzo or just go with ilyasova?

Bucks could do a lot of things, but I am pretty sure they will just start Ersan. Back him up with DJ Wilson. Might even see a little Dragon Bender depending on game flow. Guys like Middleton and Bledsoe may see a few minutes more than normal. It’s not the minutes though that make them good plays, it is the increased usage. Basically 39% of the Bucks usage now has to be distributed somewhere else.

• Bodiaz36

I am mostly going balanced tonight myself, but I built a lineup on FD with Harden and AD along with pieces of the Bucks game, and it looks awfully interesting

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.